• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Craziest Football Memory

Started by $aintMaximu$, November 30, 2018, 10:46:20 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Jimbo Morphis

Quote from: Oldbadger on December 10, 2018, 12:07:31 pm
Been so long ago it's hard to remember but, in 2017 Arkadelphia was playing Warren in the State Championship game and with less than 30 seconds left in the game, the Badgers leading 28 to 27 and Warren threatening inside the 20 of the Badgers, a Warren fan walked casually onto the field right into the Warren team formation. Refs called a timeout just as several security officers from various agencies responded and tackled the intruder. Ironically the tackler was a woman who was originally from, of all places, Arkadelphia. This was crazy enough, but what were the refs to do? Nothing could be done that would seem fair to both teams so they did the best they thought they could. They penalized the Lumberjacks 15 yards, added time on the clock. The next play the Badgers intercepted a pass and game was over. Will be talked about into the ages, but definitely one of the craziest incidents in history made more important because of the fact it was a State Championship game.lol
Too soon lol

STUNNA

Warren Vs Nashville 06
Warren Vs Booneville 13
Warren vs Arkadelphia 17

Untimeddown

The defensive bus broke down. Our players were split between The offensive bus and the band bus. I rode the band bus, back with the majorettes. This one girl could twirl fire. I'll never forget it.

KASH dba The Lumberjack

Quote from: Oldman on December 10, 2018, 12:44:26 pm
Too soon lol
Nah! Time heals all wounds. That was a deep cut a year ago and there's still a small scar but it's healed.

Lumberjackfan1978

Quote from: KASH dba The Lumberjack on December 10, 2018, 09:58:22 pm
Nah! Time heals all wounds. That was a deep cut a year ago and there's still a small scar but it's healed.
For sure a deep cut then but it's better now

Oldbadger

Quote from: Lumberjackfan1978 on December 11, 2018, 12:21:40 pm
For sure a deep cut then but it's better now
I know it was too soon, but that was part of the craziness of it. Still, all in all, it was a crazy story. Who knows, and this is the crazy part, who would have won had it not happened. lol

KASH dba The Lumberjack

Quote from: Oldbadger on December 11, 2018, 01:07:06 pm
I know it was too soon, but that was part of the craziness of it. Still, all in all, it was a crazy story. Who knows, and this is the crazy part, who would have won had it not happened. lol
Oh, that's easy, Jacks would have! Lol

bigchief72455

Quote from: mossflyer on November 30, 2018, 07:23:50 pm
I think it's about time to bring that thread back.
I think so too. HOF material for sure. LOL

FoxandHound34

My sophomore year many moons ago, our rival drew out make genital parts and curse words all over the end zones and the rest of the field in diesel gas and lit it on fire. Needless to say we got to play the rest of the year with that all over the field

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas