• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

SEMIFINALS - Arkadelphia @ Shiloh Christian

Started by sportsguy80, November 23, 2018, 09:59:10 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Who wins?

Arkadelphia
75 (53.2%)
Shiloh Christian
66 (46.8%)

Total Members Voted: 141

hogfan10

Quote from: richboy on November 25, 2018, 09:59:27 am
lol you act like arky never used to crush Robinson. Better look it up

Slow down, I'm a Badger.
Badgers have state championship over the last 3 years, Robinson does not.
That's what my post was referring to.

#1thetruth

Quote from: Titletown on November 25, 2018, 11:37:06 am
I don't care if they've lost 5 games or not, Arkadelphia is the defending champs and there is a lot of respect from the Shiloh side. It will be a hard fought game that could go either way but I'll say Shiloh wins 34-28.

No one is playing better....  34-28 Badgers

#1thetruth

Quote from: hogfan10 on November 25, 2018, 01:35:30 pm
Slow down, I'm a Badger.
Badgers have state championship over the last 3 years, Robinson does not.
That's what my post was referring to.

C'mon fellows.... we have to stay united against the enemy,  Badgers will win.
My only hope and prayer is that Robinson does it part. I want a rematch.... and this time,,,, we will destroy them.

richboy

Quote from: RyanLR on November 25, 2018, 11:27:24 am
We're 7-3 all-time against Arky. You know this is the Shiloh Christian game thread right? The only reason I commented in the first place is because someone said Arkadelphia would be favored over Robinson if both made it to the State Championship. And what I said was absolutely true.
arky would be. What i said is true. I watch so much film man. I havent been wrong yet!

hogfan10

Quote from: RyanLR on November 25, 2018, 11:27:24 am
We're 7-3 all-time against Arky. You know this is the Shiloh Christian game thread right? The only reason I commented in the first place is because someone said Arkadelphia would be favored over Robinson if both made it to the State Championship. And what I said was absolutely true.

I don't know what the all-time head-to-head is, but I wouldn't go by this site to get it. According to FF Arkadelphia/Malvern have only played 18 times, wrong. We play malvern EVERY year.

gerber707

Quote from: #1thetruth on November 25, 2018, 08:45:35 am
You remind me of someone who has thin skin....  you can dish it out, butttttt boy.... u get a lil defensive when insults come your way. You also like to deflect and name calli when you're questione and don't have answers. If you start with me.... I have no problem making you look and feel like a monkey rear.....
ooooh I did checkout the prediction thread..... woohoo you're in first place...
my god ... you must be very proud of yourself....
Between you (GERBER), and SUGAR BRITCHES,  I don't know who's smarter, you both are self admitted
Genius!!!!
So tell us..... who's going to state???? Also, who are you picking to win that game????
I'm all ears..... 
I'm still puzzled why anyone would choose names like...... Sugar and Gerber and try to attack others.... that is easy Picking!!!
Sorry but I'm never offended by adolescent behavior. Actually it's quite the opposite, I'm entertained by it. We all know you are just an immature child seeking attention from adults anyway you can get it, negative or positive. I just hope you find what you are searching for someday. Anyway I have some grown-up stuff to do now. Have a nice rest of the day.

#1thetruth

Quote from: gerber707 on November 25, 2018, 04:56:14 pm
Sorry but I'm never offended by adolescent behavior. Actually it's quite the opposite, I'm entertained by it. We all know you are just an immature child seeking attention from adults anyway you can get it, negative or positive. I just hope you find what you are searching for someday. Anyway I have some grown-up stuff to do now. Have a nice rest of the day.

Lol.........

ISU7

Quote from: gerber707 on November 24, 2018, 10:29:39 am
The only thing "truth" has to think about is to remember what time the school bus picks him up.
Lol and he still get on the wrong bus, he know he doesn't ride a long bus..lol  ;D ;D ;D

$aintMaximu$

The poll on this one is almost split 50/50...  Should be a very good game...

GRN R H-2 X-Deep Over

I believe the Badgers occasionally get in the I formation and their qb's name is CANNON, so I'm gonna have to go with the Badgers.

#1thetruth

Quote from: ISU7 on November 26, 2018, 10:05:29 am
Lol and he still get on the wrong bus, he know he doesn't ride a long bus..lol  ;D ;D ;D

lol ;D

mharris31696

I dont know much of anything about Shiloh but from what I've seen it looks like they have a nice passing attack. The Badger first team defense hasn't given up any points since Bauxite. Warren and Stuttgart both had problems passing. If that same Badger D shows up this week I think they pull it out. I think it will be close either way.

beach bum

If the poll at the top of the thread is any indication of how the game will go  :o ..... its going to end up being a dandy

richboy

Quote from: ISU7 on November 26, 2018, 10:05:29 am
hey that's not funny, making fun of kids who ride a short bus... You shouldn't make fun of anyone intelligence. I understand your messing around with him but that kind of joke isn't funny. If we was in person I wouldnt take them jokes lightly, please be more concerned on what you say

#1thetruth

Quote from: richboy on November 26, 2018, 04:15:29 pm
hey that's not funny, making fun of kids who ride a short bus... You shouldn't make fun of anyone intelligence. I understand your messing around with him but that kind of joke isn't funny. If we was in person I wouldnt take them jokes lightly, please be more concerned on what you say

Lol

#1thetruth

#1thetruth

Quote from: $aintMaximu$ on November 26, 2018, 05:24:02 pm
Do you know what the average GPA is for millionaires?

I'm sure I would be surprised

$aintMaximu$

richboy

Js anyone that has a problem with what i said I'm at every game. I dont play that making fun of kids with disabilities. I have a little sister that has mental problems due to a wreck when she was young. So laugh on the internet you dont want to laugh in my face, punks 💯

#1thetruth

Quote from: richboy on November 26, 2018, 06:52:20 pm
Js anyone that has a problem with what i said I'm at every game. I dont play that making fun of kids with disabilities. I have a little sister that has mental problems due to a wreck when she was young. So laugh on the internet you dont want to laugh in my face, punks 💯

you do realize this is Daddy Day Care????
There are men on here from all spectrum's:
- the oppsite of a mule
- know it all's
- English Professors
- crap for brains
*My thought on special needs
1st - These families where chose by God
2nd - God put these kids and adults on earth to show us how to love..... They are the best example of Christ!!!
crazy thing is.... we can learn a lot from them.....
Thanks for sharing that..... much respect with to you
i will pick and poke with guys on here, but never will I disrespect kids....

RyanLR

Quote from: #1thetruth on November 26, 2018, 08:53:17 pm
you do realize this is Daddy Day Care????
There are men on here from all spectrum's:
- the oppsite of a mule
- know it all's
- English Professors
- crap for brains
*My thought on special needs
1st - These families where chose by God
2nd - God put these kids and adults on earth to show us how to love..... They are the best example of Christ!!!
crazy thing is.... we can learn a lot from them.....
Thanks for sharing that..... much respect with to you
i will pick and poke with guys on here, but never will I disrespect kids....
Silly guy god doesn't exist.

Jabali

RyanLR

#1thetruth

Quote from: Jabali on November 27, 2018, 07:57:10 am
Explain the 78 Orange Bowl then.

The great thing about God..... He gives you self will!!!
I Hope you meet him before your life ends....

gerber707

Quote from: #1thetruth on November 27, 2018, 10:43:35 am
The great thing about God..... He gives you self will!!!
I Hope you meet him before your life ends....
Good for you truth. It looks like you have changed for the better. I'm very proud of you maturing right before our very eyes. God does work in mysterious ways.

JoeWho

Quote from: $aintMaximu$ on November 24, 2018, 11:42:03 am
I think Joe T is favored over both.

Seriously!  I grant you that Joe T beat Arky the first time.  That was a long time ago now.  Who would have thought Bauxite would beat Joe T.   

Whoever wins, I think  Joe T would not be my favor next week. 

Joe T has to wins this week.  I don't think they are a lock just yet.

$aintMaximu$

Quote from: JoeWho on November 27, 2018, 07:09:25 pm
Seriously!  I grant you that Joe T beat Arky the first time.  That was a long time ago now.  Who would have thought Bauxite would beat Joe T.   

Whoever wins, I think  Joe T would not be my favor next week. 

Joe T has to wins this week.  I don't think they are a lock just yet.

Just my opinion but I would rank the remaining 4 teams this -

1. Joe T.
2. Arkie
3. Shiloh
4. Dumas

I'm basing this on seeing Joe T. Play.  The athletes they have.
Arkie, just a little film and high lights. Defending state champs. Good coaching.

Shiloh is good all around but I think the Match with Arkie doesn't favor them. We would have to make some adjustments. 

Dumas I have just read in here and looked at scores. Not a fair evaluation. You have to be good at this point and even last week...

Why would you favor both teams over Joe T ?

mossflyer

Looking more and more like weather could have a major impact with thunderstorms forecasted Friday evening/night.

richboy

Quote from: mossflyer on November 28, 2018, 08:07:40 am
Looking more and more like weather could have a major impact with thunderstorms forecasted Friday evening/night.
rain would not be good for Shiloh

OrangeCrush.

The real question...if it rains will Shiloh be able to do their WWE entrance?

youhavenoidea

richboy

bigchief72455

Just a little something I found for the Arky fans.

mharris31696

Personally I think the rain favors Arkadelphia. They dont pass a lot and it seems that Shiloh depends more on their passing game. I think the Badgers fixed a lot of their wet ball problems they had in the Nashville game before the Ashdown game. It was a much cleaner game for them. 

youhavenoidea

Quote from: richboy on November 28, 2018, 10:32:50 am
how is it not good for arky?
I don't think a rainy game is good for either team...yes I get it that Shiloh throws the ball a little bit more than Arkadelphia, and its hard to throw and catch in the rain, but a slippery ball and field is a problem for both teams...if you are a running team hand offs become more difficult and snaps by the center become more difficult, it can be a challenge offensively....I know turf fields are not like they were 15-20 years ago and the handle rain better, but still any game I've watched on a turf field when it's raining has produced some slip ups by both offense and defense players

$aintMaximu$

Quote from: OrangeCrush. on November 28, 2018, 10:10:39 am
The real question...if it rains will Shiloh be able to do their WWE entrance?

I hope so :)...  I like it, even though the opening music is from The Greatest Showman. 

KASH dba The Lumberjack

Quote from: mharris31696 on November 28, 2018, 10:58:06 am
Personally I think the rain favors Arkadelphia. They dont pass a lot and it seems that Shiloh depends more on their passing game. I think the Badgers fixed a lot of their wet ball problems they had in the Nashville game before the Ashdown game. It was a much cleaner game for them.
Depends on the size of the lines. How do they match up on both sides of the ball?

bigchief72455

Quote from: $aintMaximu$ on November 28, 2018, 11:28:45 am
I hope so :)...  I like it, even though the opening music is from The Greatest Showman.
What?!?!

BullDogFan72

What a great match-up this will be!  Don't know which way to go with this one!  On one hand you've got Shiloh, which is Shiloh (great tradition and experienced in the playoffs) and then you have Arkadelphia, who was really good last year, and who is on an incredible surge these past few week.  This will be a very close game.  I am going to do with Arkadelphia in this one by 3.  I think that their Special Teams has an edge if it comes down to a game winning field goal (if it gets to that case).

$aintMaximu$

Quote from: bigchief72455 on November 28, 2018, 12:32:47 pm
What?!?!

I'll try to find a link but a small section of the intro uses some music from The Greatest Showman...  Probably the first 30 seconds or so  from the song The Greatest Show.  It fits well but I can't help but think of think of the movie..

Woopig6

Quote from: $aintMaximu$ on November 28, 2018, 01:31:15 pm
I'll try to find a link but a small section of the intro uses some music from The Greatest Showman...  Probably the first 30 seconds or so  from the song The Greatest Show.  It fits well but I can't help but think of think of the movie..
https://mobile.twitter.com/5NEWSTyler/status/1061097912497778688
Here's a link to it. Pretty cool

bigboygottaeat

November 28, 2018, 06:54:23 pm #92 Last Edit: November 28, 2018, 09:27:45 pm by bigboygottaeat
Going to be a fun game. i have shiloh 56-6. look for a big game from  i dont think arky has anyone to cover him

bigboygottaeat

November 28, 2018, 07:40:04 pm #93 Last Edit: November 28, 2018, 09:29:12 pm by bigboygottaeat
Quote from: bigboygottaeat on November 28, 2018, 06:54:23 pm
arky could give shiloh the most competition they had this year. i have shiloh 60-6. look for a big game for the scs wide recievers

Oldbadger

So, Nashville scored 21 on you, Texarkana scored 55 on you and the Badgers will only score 6 because noone can cover Crana? The Badgers have a lot of speed in the defensive backfield, they will cover Crana. Plus they will score 49 on you! So, score more and you have a chance!

Jimbo Morphis

Going to be a fun game. i have shiloh 56-6. look for a big game from sean cranna i dont think arky has anyone to cover him
Sigh

$aintMaximu$

Oldbadger

I had never heard of Cranna, but hey , i figured this poster knew his team.lol Evidently doesnt know his sports.lol

footballclaim

This is going to be a major defensive shootout. The only way either team will score is on defensive mistakes and long balls because neither team will be able to consistently drive the ball against the defense of the other. Whoever plays the cleanest game will win and I think that Shiloh will have the cleanest game.
Going to be a fun game. i have shiloh 56-6. look for a big game from  i dont think arky has anyone to cover him
And thanks to these people who come on here and act like, dare I say, aforementioned people who ride on the short bus.

#1thetruth

It's going to be a fun game. I have Badassger 56-6. Look for a big game from all the Badgers players.  Shiloh don't have anyone that can cover us.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas