• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

2nd Round - Nashville vs Bauxite

Started by ~WPS~, November 09, 2018, 11:21:36 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Top Shelf

scrapman

Football_Fan25

Quote from: scrapman on November 14, 2018, 02:56:48 pm
This is some good stuff right here.

Ya ready for round 2,   So much on the line.  We're surely the underdogs and as your words, shouldn't be here.  But one thing for sure, if we win on Friday night you will forever be poked at.   Get ready.  It's coming. 🤪

scrapman

Quote from: Football_Fan25 on November 14, 2018, 03:37:39 pm
Ya ready for round 2,   So much on the line.  We're surely the underdogs and as your words, shouldn't be here.  But one thing for sure, if we win on Friday night you will forever be poked at.   Get ready.  It's coming. 🤪
Who's words...never heard me say that. Fact check buddy.

#1thetruth

Quote from: justafan33 on November 10, 2018, 12:24:35 pm
Miners didn't play their best in weeks 9 and 10. Not making excuses.  To beat good teams you have to play your best. They didn't those nights. Arky and Nashville are well coached and talented teams as well.  Don't say Bauxite didn't have opportunities to win both of those.

Somebody give this guy a tissue....

justafan33

We will see who's laughing Friday, or crying. Maybe FFmoderator1 can take you out for Sonic drinks and Cheetos after the game. You boys talk trash and then say....fact check. Btw, Muscles Campbell could've whipped everyone that has ever drove through Nashville, let alone put in the Hunter Orange helmet.

scrapman

Quote from: justafan33 on November 14, 2018, 07:17:09 pm
We will see who's laughing Friday, or crying. Maybe FFmoderator1 can take you out for Sonic drinks and Cheetos after the game. You boys talk trash and then say....fact check. Btw, Muscles Campbell could've whipped everyone that has ever drove through Nashville, let alone put in the Hunter Orange helmet.
No. You talked trash and said someone said something they didnt. All I did was tell you to check yourself because you were wrong. Don't get especially upset because you got called out on your fake news.

OrangeCrush.

We made Digger mad enough that he snapped and got put in timeout, who's next?

Football_Fan25

Quote from: OrangeCrush. on November 14, 2018, 11:12:49 pm

Lol.  Your so irrelevant orange, you talk more smack anyone I know on a 15 min break from the chicken plant.  Go ahead a pic up son applications for the seniors today, they need to start looking for a job on Saturday morning.   #bauxite will win and your going to be so mad.....love it

scrapman

Got put in his safe room.  :)

Kevin

Radiers34

Quote from: Football_Fan25 on November 15, 2018, 06:09:53 am
Lol.  Your so irrelevant orange, you talk more smack anyone I know on a 15 min break from the chicken plant.  Go ahead a pic up son applications for the seniors today, they need to start looking for a job on Saturday morning.   #bauxite will win and your going to be so mad.....love it
Its clear from the last game who the better team is despite the score. I dont have a dog in this fight but if bauxite gets its offense rolling scrappers are in trouble. Bauxite struggled blocking last game. Scrappers are not a physical team. There backs will not lower a shoulder to get extra yards. Its going to be a exciting game to watch.

scrapman

Quote from: Radiers34 on November 15, 2018, 12:21:32 pm
Its clear from the last game who the better team is despite the score. I dont have a dog in this fight but if bauxite gets its offense rolling scrappers are in trouble. Bauxite struggled blocking last game. Scrappers are not a physical team. There backs will not lower a shoulder to get extra yards. Its going to be a exciting game to watch.
That 100 yds a game the scrap give up rushing says otherwise. Since the miners give up more yds per game rushing does that make them less physical than the Scrappers. Just looking for something that backs your statement other than nothing.

Radiers34

Quote from: scrapman on November 15, 2018, 02:44:28 pm
That 100 yds a game the scrap give up rushing says otherwise. Since the miners give up more yds per game rushing does that make them less physical than the Scrappers. Just looking for something that backs your statement other than nothing.
you know as well as anyone scrappers are use to putting 60 on the score board. For miner to hold scrappers to 14 points in four quarters of play has you worried. Even last week with less than two min in the game scrappers couldnt stand it and had to run the score up. Very unclassy coaching move. Even the radio annoucer said he was not excited about round 2 agianst bauxite.

scrapman

Quote from: Radiers34 on November 15, 2018, 03:33:29 pm
you know as well as anyone scrappers are use to putting 60 on the score board. For miner to hold scrappers to 14 points in four quarters of play has you worried. Even last week with less than two min in the game scrappers couldnt stand it and had to run the score up. Very unclassy coaching move. Even the radio annoucer said he was not excited about round 2 agianst bauxite.
Good thing the radio announcer isn't playing I guess. I wouldn't consider running the clock out by handing the ball off right up the middle to the 3rd team running back running up the score. It was a 80 yard drive of run up the middle. Young kids should get an opportunity to play when they get in. They practice all year too. It's not throwing the ball around all over the field. It's 80 yards of the dive play.

richboy

Quote from: Radiers34 on November 15, 2018, 12:21:32 pm
ive been wrong before, but that's IF they get rolling. Youll need to switch it up and pass
More. Nashville held you to your lowest rushing yards of the year and I don't see them losing, only fixing the mistakes they had.. No offense, I see Nashville stopping Shiloh better than bauxite can 🤷🏽‍♂️  its been a great year for yall tho, very impressed!!
Nashville 27 , bauxite 14

justafan33

Nashville scored offensively on first drive and that's it. So we can say that Bauxite held them to their lowest scoring game in probably 10 years. The other TD was a pick 6.

Football_Fan25

Quote from: justafan33 on November 15, 2018, 07:52:22 pm
Nashville scored offensively on first drive and that's it. So we can say that Bauxite held them to their lowest scoring game in probably 10 years. The other TD was a pick 6.

This time tomorrow, we will be stomping the ol dirty crappers and ending there dreams for 2018.....   were a coming for ya....

scrapman

Quote from: justafan33 on November 15, 2018, 07:52:22 pm
Were you even at the game bro. This is not accurate. Nashville had 2 passing TD's. Anothe rushing in OT. No defensive TD's in the game. Soooooo you can say whatever you want, doesn't make it true #Bauxitefakenewsagain

sevenof400

It's one thing that it happens, it's another thing to goad others.
Please refrain.

KASH dba The Lumberjack

Let the boys be boys...

Miners        28
Scrappers   24

OrangeCrush.

All joking and trash talking aside... this is going to be a dogfight. I always feel like in a rematch situation the loser of the first game has the advantage. This game will probably come down to which coaching staff can make in-game adjustments to counter the adjustment made from game 1 to 2.

Nashville's defense played outstanding in the first game. If Nashville's offense could have finished drives it probably would've been a 2 or 3 score game. It'll be interesting to see what adjustments are made by Bauxite's offense, and how that affects Nashville's defense.

Game 1 was decided by defense. Game 2 will probably be decided by offense. Which offense can get going and get it in the end zone.

Bigbossman

Hopefully Nashville stays with their tried and true run game..... they throw caution to the wind and try too much pass then this game could very likely goto bauxite.  21 in the wildcat gets you playing after Thanksgiving. 

OrangeCrush.

Quote from: Bigbossman on November 16, 2018, 05:31:24 pm
Hopefully Nashville stays with their tried and true run game..... they throw caution to the wind and try too much pass then this game could very likely goto bauxite.  21 in the wildcat gets you playing after Thanksgiving.
Bingo!

~WPS~

After teams trade turnovers...

Jamison to Gillard 40 yard TD pass

Nashville 7
Bauxite 0
8:06 1st

~WPS~

Dabbs 11 yard TD run. 2 pt good

Bauxite 8
Nashville 7

1:12 1st

~WPS~

Bauxite 37 yard FG

Bauxite 11
Nashville 7

9:09 2nd

~WPS~

Bauxite 1 yard TD

Bauxite 18
Nashville 7

0:11 2nd

OrangeCrush.

November 16, 2018, 08:02:10 pm #78 Last Edit: November 16, 2018, 09:55:45 pm by OrangeCrush.
Nashville is going to win

~WPS~

Halftime

Bauxite offense has plays working that didn't work last time. Nashville's offense still struggling in the red zone. Bauxite gets the ball out of half, huge possession.

polksalet

Bauxite oline is just working us and we can't pass.

Tight spot!!

Treason756

If Nashville doesnt comeback in the second half would this be the 3rd year in a row they lose in the 2nd round to an option team?

OrangeCrush.

Pea Ridge ran I formation and spread. It was pretty straight forward.

But still run heavy team.

Radiers34

Quote from: OrangeCrush. on November 16, 2018, 08:14:49 pm
Pea Ridge ran I formation and spread. It was pretty straight forward.

But still run heavy team.
How many yards rushing did miners have first half? Well more than that 100 yard average scrappers have held other teams to.

~WPS~

Morrison 10 yard TD run. 2 pt no good

Bauxite 18
Nashville 13

8:30 3rd

~WPS~

End 3rd. Bauxite 18-13.

Nashville at Bauxite 5. 1st & Goal

~WPS~

Stewart 5 yard TD run. 2 pt good

Nashville 21
Bauxite 18

11:56 4th

polksalet

~WPS~

Morrison 15 yard td run!

Nashville 27
Bauxite 18

5:52 4th

RyanLR

beach bum

Will Bauxite be ordering its rings for best 4 seed ever?

~WPS~

Stewart 5 yard TD run

Nashville 34
Bauxite 18

4:47 4th

JoeWho

This games looks to be over.

I don't think Bauxite can make it up.

fumble from Bauxite!   Wow.  Well, this score is going up.
::)

~WPS~

Jamison to Basiliere 17 yard TD

Nashville 41
Bauxite 18

3:02 4th

$aintMaximu$

See you next week Scrappers !!!  Bauxite good season, just choked on a Frito Pie at the wrong time !!!

~WPS~

JoeWho

"Hello Shiloh my old friend; It's time for you and the scrappers to play again."   Sing it if you know the song.

Go Scrappers!   beat the Saint,  I hope the Badgers and Scrappers get to dance one more time this season.

;D

Top Shelf

'They are who we thought they were'

-Polksalet

$aintMaximu$

How many Nashville fearless posters will be making this trip ?

~WPS~

Nashville outscores Bauxite 34-0 in the 2nd half. Nashville made some adjustments on defense at the half and they worked. According to radio, Bauxite had about 75 yard in the 2nd half. Incredible 2nd half all around. Big game changer was Nashville kicking off inside the 5 and pinning bauxite deep over and over again. Hopefully the 2nd half performance gets our offense rolling for next week, might need it by the looks of Shiloh.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas