• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Watson Chapel @ Pulaski Academy

Started by Maynard G Krebs, October 22, 2018, 10:22:27 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Maynard G Krebs

Watson Chapel (2-5-1, 1-4) travels to PA (7-1, 5-0) to meet up on Friday.  Only conference win for WC is against Fair.  My prediction is a PA win by wide margin, but on the other hand, WC drops 62 points on a hapless JA Fair and has some newfound confidence.

Look forward to the game.

AHS06

Quote from: Maynard G Krebs on October 22, 2018, 10:22:27 am
Watson Chapel (2-5-1, 1-4) travels to PA (7-1, 5-0) to meet up on Friday.  Only conference win for WC is against Fair.  My prediction is a PA win by wide margin, but on the other hand, WC drops 62 points on a hapless JA Fair and has some newfound confidence.

Look forward to the game.
WC does not stand a chance and PA should run the score up like WC did against Fair.  If PA vs Fair score was 35-0, there's no explanation for 62-0.

Rocket23

Reddie20

Quote from: AHS06 on October 22, 2018, 12:20:48 pm
WC does not stand a chance and PA should run the score up like WC did against Fair.  If PA vs Fair score was 35-0, there's no explanation for 62-0.
I heard that was all in the first half! Fair left at halftime because of too many unsportsmanlike penalties and etc.

Complete Biased PoV

Quote from: Reddie20 on October 22, 2018, 01:12:11 pm
I heard that was all in the first half! Fair left at halftime because of too many unsportsmanlike penalties and etc.

The 35 points were scored in the 1st half.  However, the rest of the statement is false.  The game was called due to lightning, and since a full half had been played both teams mutually agreed to discontinue with the win going to PA.

Reddie20

Quote from: Complete Biased PoV on October 22, 2018, 07:58:05 pm
The 35 points were scored in the 1st half.  However, the rest of the statement is false.  The game was called due to lightning, and since a full half had been played both teams mutually agreed to discontinue with the win going to PA.
I was talking about the 62-0 score between WC and Fair. That game got ugly.  The PA and Fair game was called for lightning and a mutual agreement.

HeberFan

Pretty sure Lightning is undefeated. Maybe they should move up a few classifications?

Lumberjackfan1978

Complete Biased PoV

Quote from: Reddie20 on October 23, 2018, 12:09:53 pm
I was talking about the 62-0 score between WC and Fair. That game got ugly.  The PA and Fair game was called for lightning and a mutual agreement.

Oh gotcha, I wasn't aware that game was only a half until 2 days ago.

GuvHog

Quote from: Complete Biased PoV on October 25, 2018, 08:21:37 am
Oh gotcha, I wasn’t aware that game was only a half until 2 days ago.

Yeah, it ended at the half but it wasn't because of the unsportsmanlike conduct calls. It was raining steadily and, being down 62-0, Fair didn't want to play the second half of a game that they had no chance of winning.

As much as I wish WC had a shot at beating PA, it won't be close because WC is no where near ready to climb that mountain.

Maynard G Krebs

PA wins 51-14. Closer game than score shows. WC has good backfield but zero passing game. 

PA Dad

Quote from: Maynard G Krebs on October 26, 2018, 09:46:40 pm
PA wins 51-14. Closer game than score shows. WC has good backfield but zero passing game.

I agree.  No. 3 for WC is a hoss. 

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas