• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Glen Rose VS Atkins

Started by Senator Snuffy, October 22, 2018, 09:26:52 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Senator Snuffy

Thoughts on GR vs Atkins

Glen Rose 36.     
Atkins 8

SR30

GR gets a boost and rolls heavy this week!!! 56-7 GR

KOJACK

CoolBreeze

October 22, 2018, 04:18:44 pm #3 Last Edit: October 22, 2018, 04:22:44 pm by CoolBreeze
Quote from: KOJACK on October 22, 2018, 11:44:20 am
Mercy Rule
Early! Mayflower beat Atkins 52-6 last week.

ROULETTE

beaverfan007

63-14gr on there way to another conference title

ROULETTE

Atkins isn't a bad football team.  #74 on the defensive line for Atkins is an absolute stud.

With that being said, I'm disappointed in Atkins as my brother said every time he ran the ball there was a kid twisting his ankle and knee on the bottom of the pile literally every play.  And he doesn't complain about much.  The game did get chippy at times on both sides but that is just sad.

SR30

Hoping this game woke our boys up. Atkins came to play for sure and is solid. Just wish our #74 was 100% tonight.

Moose

Tons of penalties on both sides.  Trash talking, punch thrown by the kid from Atkins, ejection took place.  That being said, Atkins is a scrappy team.  The D lineman mentioned above is very good, QB very good.  I'm surprised they have as many losses as they do.  They are a good team, hats off to them.

Red Devil Dad

Congrats to Glen Rose. I wasn't at the game but listened to it on the radio. The top 4 teams in this conference are solid and will make some noise in the playoffs. What was up with the refs tonight though?  They were throwing flags almost every play, and not just on my Devils.

Moose

Quote from: Red Devil Dad on October 27, 2018, 12:46:44 am
Congrats to Glen Rose. I wasn't at the game but listened to it on the radio. The top 4 teams in this conference are solid and will make some noise in the playoffs. What was up with the refs tonight though?  They were throwing flags almost every play, and not just on my Devils.

It was rough... both ways...

Warriors023

As of now after this loss, Atkins faces Lamar @ Lamar first round of playoffs barring any major
Upsets

SR30

Not only were the refs horrible they slowed the game to a snails pace. They had to converse on every penalty. I mean is there really anything to discuss on a delay of game or false start?? I think this game was the last one completed last night state wide.

Beaver Fever

When you're not sure how to mark off the penalty you have to talk about it.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas