• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Riverview @ Bald knob

Started by Little Bear, October 17, 2018, 01:23:04 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Little Bear

From what I understand Riverview's star player has to sit out due to being ejected vs Stuttgaart.     Can Riverview still beat Bald Knob?    Chime in if u have info on these two teams.

HeberFan

Quote from: Little Bear on October 17, 2018, 01:23:04 pm
From what I understand Riverview's star player has to sit out due to being ejected vs Stuttgaart.     Can Riverview still beat Bald Knob?    Chime in if u have info on these two teams.

Bulldogs win this one, after coming off three hard games in a row. Knobbers will dominate the inside game.

The Ref

Riverview is banged up but I think they'll win this one.  Should be a really good game.

HeberFan

Quote from: The Ref on October 17, 2018, 01:49:22 pm
Riverview is banged up but I think they'll win this one.  Should be a really good game.

Is #10 suspended for the Raiders?

The Ref

Quote from: HeberFan on October 17, 2018, 01:53:25 pm
Is #10 suspended for the Raiders?
Not sure yet, I believe that may be pending.

phdefense

October 17, 2018, 05:23:45 pm #5 Last Edit: October 17, 2018, 05:30:26 pm by phdefense
Quote from: The Ref on October 17, 2018, 02:04:00 pm
Not sure yet, I believe that may be pending.
SWFU trying to skirt another player ejection? I wouldn't be surprised if after the season some forfeited games come down. Of course, do they issue a forfeit if you lose the game anyway?

The Ref

October 17, 2018, 05:30:42 pm #6 Last Edit: October 17, 2018, 05:34:52 pm by The Ref
Quote from: phdefense on October 17, 2018, 05:23:45 pm
SWFU trying to skirt another player ejection? I would be surprised if after the season some forfeited games come down. Of course, do they issue a forfeit if you lose the game anyway?
He's definitely not playing this week.

BTW your little acronym still makes no sense at all.

Redskin2015

HeberFan

footballdad2222

Bald Knob will attack Riverview on inside zone runs. Riverview's d line is ATTROCIOUS!!!! Dirty team and even worse talent. Riverview's noseguard looked big, but very soft and very dirty player..... He didn't do anything last friday.

jacosportsfreak

I've heard time and time again of how "dirty" this team is.  Why has this not been addressed by school administration?  If they won't address it, then what is the procedure to get this type of stuff stopped before someone gets hurt?

HeberFan

Coaches, other players and refs can address dirty play. But it's hard to change a kid's character.

Ladyfan

This is a repeat pattern with Riverview. Very dirty when CAC played against Riverview too. #10 was ejected in that game also (on their homecoming). I think it was overruled after the fact, but whatever. Lots of unsportsmanlike calls on both sides but Riverview had several more.

jacosportsfreak

I will have to say that they weren't "dirty" at all Friday night at BK (although everyone was muddy). 

Ladyfan

Quote from: jacosportsfreak on October 22, 2018, 05:11:07 pm

I will have to say that they weren't "dirty" at all Friday night at BK (although everyone was muddy).
Good to hear! Perhaps adjustments have been made.

HeberFan

Are both Riverview and Bald Knob facing two, consecutive losses to end their seasons?

Riverviewdad5

Very dissapointed in the performance put on the field this year by the raiders

HeberFan

Quote from: Riverviewdad5 on October 23, 2018, 10:03:02 am
Very dissapointed in the performance put on the field this year by the raiders

To what do you attribute that performance ?

Riverviewdad5

Quote from: HeberFan on October 23, 2018, 10:13:22 am
To what do you attribute that performance ?

Lack of sportsmanship, and no respect for the game of football.

BirdFlu

Quote from: Riverviewdad5 on October 23, 2018, 10:30:53 am
Which starts with the head man

The Ref

Quote from: Riverviewdad5 on October 23, 2018, 10:30:53 am
So the actions of 1 or 2 kids means that the whole team has no respect for the game?  That's not fair to the kids who do things the right way.

ClutchFactor62

Quote from: BirdFlu on October 23, 2018, 10:31:56 am
Which starts with the head man

Their head coach did leave after the 3rd game of the season. I couldn't imagine how hard it was for the other 4 assistants to take over the entire program 7-12 without him. Puts everyone in a tough position. Plus, they've had injury after injury and dress out about 18 kids

SUGARTOWN

Quote from: The Ref on October 23, 2018, 11:40:15 am
So the actions of 1 or 2 kids means that the whole team has no respect for the game?  That's not fair to the kids who do things the right way.

The actions of 1 or 2 kids is what's not fair to the ones who do it the right way. They give the entire program a black eye. And it's not like it's an isolated situation either, it's happened more than once.

Redwolves8526

Quote from: SUGARTOWN on October 23, 2018, 11:45:35 am
The actions of 1 or 2 kids is what's not fair to the ones who do it the right way. They give the entire program a black eye. And it's not like it's an isolated situation either, it's happened more than once.

Well, the ejection against CAC was pretty weak. It was overturned by the AAA, which rarely happens in any case. So I don't think you can hold that one against him, unless you saw it with your own eyes and deemed it "dirty". The Stuttgart game got out of hand, I will agree. Their QB was lost for the rest of the season on one hit on the sidelines that the crowd, coaches, and players all thought was targeting. Frustration set in and you could tell. Still unacceptable, but it seems like actions were taken. Best of luck to BK and Riverview on the rest of the season.

The Ref

Quote from: SUGARTOWN on October 23, 2018, 11:45:35 am
I can see where the people of Stuttgart would have a bad taste in their mouth after the game this year but there's never been a history of this happening before in years past.  Hopefully the boys learned from their mistakes & get better.

Little Bear

Quote from: Redwolves8526 on October 23, 2018, 12:00:49 pm
Well, the ejection against CAC was pretty weak. It was overturned by the AAA, which rarely happens in any case. So I don't think you can hold that one against him, unless you saw it with your own eyes and deemed it "dirty". The Stuttgart game got out of hand, I will agree. Their QB was lost for the rest of the season on one hit on the sidelines that the crowd, coaches, and players all thought was targeting. Frustration set in and you could tell. Still unacceptable, but it seems like actions were taken. Best of luck to BK and Riverview on the rest of the season.
Riverview's or Stuttgart's QB?

SUGARTOWN

BirdFlu

Quote from: Little Bear on October 23, 2018, 03:23:40 pm
Stuttgart didn't have anyone ejected

Redwolves8526

Quote from: Little Bear on October 23, 2018, 03:23:40 pm

Riverview's QB's collarbone was broke and his AC joint was separated. This wasn't the same kid who got thrown out.

Little Bear

Quote from: Redwolves8526 on October 23, 2018, 04:42:58 pm
Riverview's QB's collarbone was broke and his AC joint was separated. This wasn't the same kid who got thrown out.
#10 is the starting QB and from what I heard he got ejected in the Stuttgart game and had to sit out the BK game.        The backup kid was pretty good but not as good as 10.    If 10 is still playing they have a fighting chance

SUGARTOWN

Quote from: Little Bear on October 23, 2018, 04:56:11 pm
#10 is the starting QB and from what I heard he got ejected in the Stuttgart game and had to sit out the BK game.        The backup kid was pretty good but not as good as 10.    If 10 is still playing they have a fighting chance

#10 didn't start the Stuttgart game. He played some at WR and then moved to QB after the other QB got injured in the 2nd half...and then got ejected.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas