• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

42 sports Poll

Started by Razorback2222, October 17, 2018, 11:22:59 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Razorback2222

1. Booneville
2. Smackover
3.Clinton
4. Rison
5. Prescott
6. Newport
7. Glen rose
8. Osceola
9. Mayflower
10. Mansfield
11. CHG
12. Harding Acadmey
13. Lamar
14. Atkins
15. Walnut Ridge
16. Mcgehee

CoolBreeze

I'd drop Rison to no. 8, and slide Prescott, Newport and Glen Rose up one. And I'm not sure Glen rose shouldn't be higher. Yes, they have a loss but it's to undefeated 4A Bauxite.

TheTruth2010

I feel like Mansfield and Lamar should be swapped... But they will be after this week! Haha

Headhunter15

Quote from: CoolBreeze on October 17, 2018, 11:40:16 am
I'd drop Rison to no. 8, and slide Prescott, Newport and Glen Rose up one. And I'm not sure Glen rose shouldn't be higher. Yes, they have a loss but it's to undefeated 4A Bauxite.

Prescott has a loss to "undefeated" Smackover but you'd still put them above Rison??

blackandoldgold

Calpreps & their "mighty" computers have Osceola & Smackover as having played the toughest strength of schedule to date this season in their weekly top 10 ranked teams in class 3A.

According to Calpreps, Rison & Prescott have had the easiest route so far.

In fact just using their top 10 "overall" ranked teams, here is the ranked "strength of schedule" so far this season with #1 being the hardest to #10 the easiest:

#1 Osceola, #2 Smackover, #3 Newport, #4 Walnut Ridge, #5 Booneville,

#6 Clinton, #7 CHG, #8 Glen Rose, #9 Prescott, & #10 Rison.

Obviously this can change week to week & is only based on what is fed into a computer in California. However it's fun to check out & to pass the time between games.

CoolBreeze

!
October 17, 2018, 05:22:28 pm #5 Last Edit: October 17, 2018, 05:26:17 pm by CoolBreeze
Quote from: Headhunter15 on October 17, 2018, 01:27:36 pm
Prescott has a loss to "undefeated" Smackover but you'd still put them above Rison??
Yup! Rison hasn't played anyone close to the caliber of Smackover. In many years, McGehee meet that standard, but not this year. Until Rison meets quality comepteition, they're unproven in my book

Headhunter15

Quote from: CoolBreeze on October 17, 2018, 05:22:28 pm
Yup! Rison hasn't played anyone close to the caliber of Smackover. In many years, McGehee meet that standard, but not this year. Until Rison meets quality comepteition, they're unproven in my book

Gotcha! I just wanted to know your reasoning.. have they played McGehee yet?

Hawgpilot

Quote from: Headhunter15 on October 17, 2018, 07:58:35 pm
Gotcha! I just wanted to know your reasoning.. have they played McGehee yet?

I believe Rison defeated McGehee 30-12

Wrestlingbeaver13

I thought smackover's record is 6-1 overall?

KOJACK

Quote from: blackandoldgold on October 17, 2018, 03:15:25 pm
Calpreps & their "mighty" computers have Osceola & Smackover as having played the toughest strength of schedule to date this season in their weekly top 10 ranked teams in class 3A.

According to Calpreps, Rison & Prescott have had the easiest route so far.

In fact just using their top 10 "overall" ranked teams, here is the ranked "strength of schedule" so far this season with #1 being the hardest to #10 the easiest:

#1 Osceola, #2 Smackover, #3 Newport, #4 Walnut Ridge, #5 Booneville,

#6 Clinton, #7 CHG, #8 Glen Rose, #9 Prescott, & #10 Rison.

Obviously this can change week to week & is only based on what is fed into a computer in California. However it's fun to check out & to pass the time between games.
Why you don't listen to calpreps...

MR#1

Quote from: Hawgpilot on October 17, 2018, 09:09:29 pm
I believe Rison defeated McGehee 30-12

... at McGehee (week 5).

CoolBreeze

Quote from: Wrestlingbeaver13 on October 18, 2018, 09:01:28 am
I thought smackover's record is 6-1 overall?
It is, officially. They had to forfeit a game they won because they used an ineligible player. They later jumped through all the right hoops and got him declared eligible, but that didn't affect the forfeit. So, officially they lost a game they won on the field.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas