• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Lake Village @ Rison

Started by Zebras98, October 15, 2018, 10:30:38 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Zebras98

I believe the wildcats keep on rollin!

CatPride

Rison by as many as they want.

Jimbo Morphis

CoolBreeze

hootingowl

Chavas gets sawed down like a tree against the beavers

Arkansauce

This game will test the character of LV's players and coaches. Will they come out ready for a fight, or are they already marking this down as a L. This game can go one of two ways. LV wins in a close one, or LV loses by a lot!! As a LV fan I have no choice but to go with option number 1!!

Jimbo Morphis

Quote from: Arkansauce on October 16, 2018, 09:24:05 am
This game will test the character of LV's players and coaches. Will they come out ready for a fight, or are they already marking this down as a L. This game can go one of two ways. LV wins in a close one, or LV loses by a lot!! As a LV fan I have no choice but to go with option number 1!!
Sorry but LV has 0% chance. The question is will it be a mercy rule or not.

sprained ankle

Did Rison have to forfeit a game?

Maynard G Krebs

#1wildcatfan

Quote from: hootingowl on October 15, 2018, 11:30:02 pm
Chavas gets sawed down like a tree against the beavers
FYI Chavis is not the only person you have to worry about from Rison. #11 is a beast and is not scared of some contact.

#1wildcatfan

Quote from: Maynard G Krebs on October 16, 2018, 10:53:08 am
They are 6-0.
No they have not forfeit any games and they are 7-0. They played Little Rock McClellan JV last Monday night.

sprained ankle

Fearless shows McGehee leading the conference but Rison beat them. I'm confused

Jimbo Morphis

Quote from: sprained ankle on October 16, 2018, 12:49:20 pm
Fearless shows McGehee leading the conference but Rison beat them. I'm confused
Fake news

hootingowl

FYI I know bout #11. He looked better against mcgehee than chavistas did. Both are good RBS. Lake Village will get a beat down. I was joking bout getting sawed down FYI!!! Rison by 50

Jimbo Morphis

Quote from: #1wildcatfan on October 16, 2018, 11:06:38 am
FYI Chavis is not the only person you have to worry about from Rison. #11 is a beast and is not scared of some contact.
He is a beast. Back to Chavis, I was very impressed with him on defense and think that is where he will play for the Hogs.

big E

11 for Rison is very physical,  we bounced off him all night.

blackandoldgold

#11 for Rison is Jamarien Frye. I graduated with his grandfather Oscar Frye who was a very good player himself.

Jamarien's dad was one of the best athletics Rison ever had the fortune to have, Shermar Bracey. He was the stud running back on the 2000 RHS state championship team that upset nationally ranked Shiloh Christian in O/T. Think he gained around 175 yards rushing in that game.

The interesting thing about Jamarien is, he is only a 9th grader. However, he is 16 years old. That means he can only play 2 more years of varsity high school ball before he is ineligible due to age.

Only time will tell if he gets to be as good as his dad was. Coach Totty was asked once how fast the kid was. He answered "About as fast as he wants to be."

big E

Absolutely no doubt that he can go.

MR#1

Quote from: blackandoldgold on October 17, 2018, 02:52:20 pm
#11 for Rison is Jamarien Frye. I graduated with his grandfather Oscar Frye who was a very good player himself.

Jamarien's dad was one of the best athletics Rison ever had the fortune to have, Shermar Bracey. He was the stud running back on the 2000 RHS state championship team that upset nationally ranked Shiloh Christian in O/T. Think he gained around 175 yards rushing in that game.

The interesting thing about Jamarien is, he is only a 9th grader. However, he is 16 years old. That means he can only play 2 more years of varsity high school ball before he is ineligible due to age.

Only time will tell if he gets to be as good as his dad was. Coach Totty was asked once how fast the kid was. He answered "About as fast as he wants to be."

His grandfather, Oscar Frye, was a beast on those teams in the mid-'70s. As a youngster in 7th-grade, I had never seen 'Popeye' arms in person until I saw Oscar's arms (and he didn't lift weights); it was the work he did hauling pulpwood. He was a player.

With Oscar as the grandfather on the mother's side and Shemar as the father, Jararien definitely has the genes to be a great, great player.

Not so bold prediction:

Rison 58
Lake Village 12

WonderWartHawg

Quote from: Maynard G Krebs on October 16, 2018, 10:53:08 am
They are 6-0.

Rison is 7-0.  The game against the LR McClellan JV team does count on their season record since Rison played up in classification. Rison won 33-0.
Being on a Monday night (following a game the previous Friday night) media folks pretend it didn't exist.
Rison was originally scheduled to play Episcopal Collegiate, but since EC dropped to 8 man, the date became available.
This has happened the last three years with a conference opponent canceling their season, and Rison picking up McClellan JV as a fill in.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas