• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Should be a New #1 in 4A

Started by Superjack45, October 14, 2018, 09:09:49 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

HeberFan

Quote from: ea cat on October 22, 2018, 11:16:17 am
It's to bad for DeWitt. If they were in the 2-4A they would be in the playoffs with a 2-0 record.

Huh? Seems you're lacking in both math and grammar.

BigRiverviewGuy

Quote from: HeberFan on October 22, 2018, 11:19:14 am
Huh? Seems you're lacking in both math and grammar.

he´s saying they beat riverview and stuttgart thus being 2-0 against 2-4a teams

ea cat

Thank you for clarifying my post to heberfan. I know he has trouble translating.

STUNNA

Quote from: HeberFan on October 22, 2018, 09:25:28 am

Good picks. Playoffs should be FUN this year. No dominant favorites.
dang injuries...

BirdFlu

Did the injury with burks happen late in the game against dumas? I always thought bo took a lot of chances with injuries trying to run up the score

STUNNA

Quote from: BirdFlu on October 22, 2018, 08:49:25 pm
Did the injury with burks happen late in the game against dumas? I always thought bo took a lot of chances with injuries trying to run up the score

Hembree doesn't run the score up on people. That's the last complaint anyone can have against him.

BirdFlu

Up by at least 22 late in the 4th why else would he still be in the game? So they could win by 30? Why risk your stud for one more touchdown when 13 points is the max you can get for tiebreakers. I heard it was late in the forth when it happened but i was looking for confirmation from someone at the game. I hope he has a speedy full recovery and morris takes better care of him next year

AirWarren

October 22, 2018, 09:29:52 pm #57 Last Edit: October 22, 2018, 09:38:08 pm by AirWarren
Quote from: BirdFlu on October 22, 2018, 09:11:10 pm
Up by at least 22 late in the 4th why else would he still be in the game? So they could win by 30? Why risk your stud for one more touchdown when 13 points is the max you can get for tiebreakers. I heard it was late in the forth when it happened but i was looking for confirmation from someone at the game. I hope he has a speedy full recovery and morris takes better care of him next year

Not certain coach needs advice from a team he has an 11-1 record against.

FF Secretary of Defense Flap_Jack48

Quote from: BirdFlu on October 22, 2018, 09:11:10 pm

First off, what AirWarren said. Bo doesn't need advice from a team he owns. Secondly, Burks wasn't playing offense when the injury occurred, he was playing defense. It was a simple tackle at the sideline and I supposed he twisted his knee falling down.

So please, don't concern yourself with Warren. Bo and the boys are doing just fine. Hope the state continues to write us off as a team that "can't win the title without Burks"; that's the most absurd sentiment I've ever heard.

-Kyle

BirdFlu

They can't win it with him so without is definitely less probable

AirWarren

Quote from: BirdFlu on October 22, 2018, 09:52:35 pm

They won it with him in 2016.

KASH dba The Lumberjack

Quote from: BigRiverviewGuy on October 22, 2018, 10:58:35 am
i think Stuttgart should be in the top 5, top 7 atleast, underrated team
Ricebirds could definitely be a 5. I think flip Shiloh to 3 and the Senators to 4.

FF Secretary of Defense Flap_Jack48

Quote from: BirdFlu on October 22, 2018, 09:52:35 pm

Shoo fly. This convo is for title contenders, don't think you'll have much to add to this thread.

BirdFlu

Kyle, warren is no longer contending, more like pretending

KASH dba The Lumberjack

Quote from: BirdFlu on October 22, 2018, 10:52:27 pm
Fake it until you make it.

BigRiverviewGuy

Quote from: KASH dba The Lumberjack on October 22, 2018, 10:04:36 pm
Ricebirds could definitely be a 5. I think flip Shiloh to 3 and the Senators to 4.

Is Shiloh really that much better this year, the birds rolled them last year but I don't know much about them this year

HeberFan

Quote from: BirdFlu on October 22, 2018, 10:52:27 pm

Sad comment.

BirdFlu

You just worry about your lil black kitty cats

HeberFan

Quote from: BirdFlu on October 23, 2018, 10:05:56 am
You just worry about your lil black kitty cats

Nothing to worry about, just play hard and see what happens.

BirdFlu

A big ole "L" to the ricebirds!

bigchief72455

Right now the bottom bracket is shaping up to be quite a gambit to run for a few teams.

BirdFlu

Quote from: bigchief72455 on October 23, 2018, 10:19:58 am
Right now the bottom bracket is shaping up to be quite a gambit to run for a few teams.
It's no step for a stepper, I know teams like stuttgart and warren aren't bothered by it. Now PR and nashville probably are.

$aintMaximu$

Quote from: BigRiverviewGuy on October 23, 2018, 09:47:59 am
Is Shiloh really that much better this year, the birds rolled them last year but I don't know much about them this year

I would have to say yes.  In the beginning of this season I was extremely critical and I think fairly so.  Look at their first qtr with Chickendale and Joe T... No comparison....  At this point they have things going really well.  The coaching is on point, the kids are very well prepared for each game, the enthusiasm is there.  We still have some weak points but overall I am very pleased with what I see.  I still think 1-3 are quite a bit ahead of the rest however.... 

AirWarren

Quote from: $aintMaximu$ on October 23, 2018, 10:45:40 am

I would have to say yes.  In the beginning of this season I was extremely critical and I think fairly so.  Look at their first qtr with Chickendale and Joe T... No comparison....  At this point they have things going really well.  The coaching is on point, the kids are very well prepared for each game, the enthusiasm is there.  We still have some weak points but overall I am very pleased with what I see.  I still think 1-3 are quite a bit ahead of the rest however.... 

What the heck happened?

You were one foot off the ledge lol

$aintMaximu$

Quote from: AirWarren on October 23, 2018, 10:52:36 am
What the heck happened?

You were one foot off the ledge lol

Have to give credit where credit is due.... The coaches and players have it turned around.  Many of the kids from the very strong 11th grade class that are sitting out are going to play their senior year!  I have been very happy to hear that...

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas