• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Charlestown vs Booneville

Started by knownothingboutfallball, October 12, 2018, 10:58:28 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Jabali

Quote from: gold45 on October 20, 2018, 03:05:17 pm
Very impressive Booneville team.  Will be following and supporting them all the way to the Rock I hope.

As for the Tigers, it's been a frustrating year. Lots of injuries to key players, not a lot of depth or size, etc etc.  Offensive stats are hard to get when you keep trying to pass and don't complete passes.  And when your running back only gets 2-3 carries a game, numbers aren't going to be big there either.  Not making excuses.  Just doing the math.  Regardless, I'm proud of these kids and the Tigers will get it figured out at some point.  Whether or not there are big numbers of vocal supporters on this board, the town is full of supporters who are always proud to be a Tiger!
Boone and Chuck have been in every corner of the state giving out and receiving butt kickings. Sometimes they eat the bear and sometimes the bear eats them lol. Hats off to the Tigers who never quit trying and the Tiger faithful who endured horrible weather to cheer them on.

ChucktownTiger

Quote from: gold45 on October 20, 2018, 03:05:17 pm
Very impressive Booneville team.  Will be following and supporting them all the way to the Rock I hope.

As for the Tigers, it's been a frustrating year. Lots of injuries to key players, not a lot of depth or size, etc etc.  Offensive stats are hard to get when you keep trying to pass and don't complete passes.  And when your running back only gets 2-3 carries a game, numbers aren't going to be big there either.  Not making excuses.  Just doing the math.  Regardless, I'm proud of these kids and the Tigers will get it figured out at some point.  Whether or not there are big numbers of vocal supporters on this board, the town is full of supporters who are always proud to be a Tiger!

VERY WELL SAID on ALL accounts

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas