• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Hazen vs Earle

Started by hornetfan8, October 12, 2018, 09:43:03 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

NEark tigers

Tough night at the Dogpound.....

Hazen came ready to play, and played like a Top 5 club. When you commit five turnovers, the chances of winning are slim. Penn is a very good RB....

Pit Bull

Yea, too much hype on number 10, just a giant frame at this point he probably will become a factor but he was nonexistent tonight just like #5 was for us. #21 from Hazen is the truth, he runs hard every play, rarely takes a play off and overall he seems to be a good kid. Hats off to #21 and his Hazen Hornets, that kid has a bright future, Respect.

NEark tigers

Quote from: CaptainSwarm25 on October 19, 2018, 10:41:41 pm
The mismatch was there the execution of the play was not. I think #22 held his own as well. We'll take #15 from you everyone else can work on two line layups and outlet passes.
Yeah, that's why the Nation have won THREE STRAIGHT STATE CHAMPIONSHIPS, AND GOING FOR FOUR....

We can take #22 or #21 from you, and when football season over after second round, y'all can go deer hunting because y'all don't do crap in hoops..

Hasbeen92

Quote from: Dogg on October 19, 2018, 10:33:06 pm
I'm a real fan bud. We got our butt kicked. Regroup and go play
I know your are a real fan but you must eat some crow I've stomached your mouth all week I'm glad you got it filled with hornet tonight I was worried about this  game now I'm not sure you beat Des Arc however good luck rest of season told u it was our turn to win revenge for 2015 2018 6A champs big purple banner

CaptainSwarm25

This is a football forum. No one cares about basketball here. Bump that somewhere else 😂

Hasbeen92

Quote from: NEark tigers on October 19, 2018, 10:55:35 pm
Yeah, that's why the Nation have won THREE STRAIGHT STATE CHAMPIONSHIPS, AND GOING FOR FOUR....

We can take #22 or #21 from you, and when football season over after second round, y'all can go deer hunting because y'all don't do crap in hoops..
Who are you again I missed your relevance

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Des Arc is waiting. 🦅🦅

Hasbeen92

So proud of hornets showed up and showed out

da greatest bigbaby

October 19, 2018, 11:08:11 pm #308 Last Edit: October 19, 2018, 11:11:38 pm by da greatest bigbaby
Dogg I didn't think yaw were ready for the 6-2a lol I told yaw hazen was gonna whip yaw boy's lol yaw see what our jr lions did 2 the hornets I noo yaw came back they hazen jr hornets prolly started celebrating 2 early lol but anyway were still king of the jungle 13 conference  championships 6-2a Des arc an hazen finna be tied for 2nd lol next time Dogg yaw save something for the other teams it's a long season lol an on our game not sure if they got off the bus in the mud Prolly not lol o well same thang in hoops Dogg this year doormat stuff for yaw lol  blowout lions by 20 tomahawk welcome  lol we gonna take yaw serious this time I figured marked tree again wow lol

Dogg

Quote from: Hasbeen92 on October 19, 2018, 10:57:46 pm
I know your are a real fan but you must eat some crow I've stomached your mouth all week I'm glad you got it filled with hornet tonight I was worried about this  game now I'm not sure you beat Des Arc however good luck rest of season told u it was our turn to win revenge for 2015 2018 6A champs big purple banner
I don't eat crow and you will continue to hear me run my mouth. That's what I do.
Hazen was as good as advertised. I give credit where credit is due.

Dogg

Quote from: da greatest bigbaby on October 19, 2018, 11:08:11 pm
Dogg I didn't think yaw were ready for the 6-2a lol I told yaw hazen was gonna whip yaw boy's lol yaw see what our jr lions did 2 the hornets I noo yaw came back they hazen jr hornets prolly started celebrating 2 early lol but anyway were still king of the jungle 13 conference  championships 6-2a Des arc an hazen finna be tied for 2nd lol next time Dogg yaw save something for the other teams it's a long season lol an on our games not sure if they got off the bus in the mud Prolly not lol o well same thang in hoops Dogg this year doormat stuff for yaw lol  blowout lions by 20 tomahawk welcome  lol we gonna take yaw serious this time I figured marked tree again wow lol
here comes this dummy with this basketball stuff again.
Count em 🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆 DHS should have taken you from your parents for educational neglect

NEark tigers

Quote from: Hasbeen92 on October 19, 2018, 11:04:00 pm
Who are you again I missed your relevance
All you gotta do is read....

NEark tigers

Quote from: Dogg on October 19, 2018, 11:12:31 pm
here comes this dummy with this basketball stuff again.
Count em 🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆 DHS should have taken you from your parents for educational neglect
+10000

Pick_DA_EAGLES

The Eagle players are at the Nest already waiting!

Old Scrapper

Hazen played disciplined defense, #15 for Earle is the real deal and if you chase him around he will beat you, Hazen stayed in their lanes and the kid had no where to go but from side to side, never was much of a threat of breaking out.

NEark tigers

Quote from: Old Scrapper on October 19, 2018, 11:38:25 pm
Hazen played disciplined defense, #15 for Earle is the real deal and if you chase him around he will beat you, Hazen stayed in their lanes and the kid had no where to go but from side to side, never was much of a threat of breaking out.
In a nutshell, they held our QB in check and EARNED everything tonight. But when commit five TO's it always not a good outcome..

Coach95

Where was the juggernaut everyone was talking about?

CaptainSwarm25

My question is where was the power/smash mouth football that y'all said Earle could play?

Old Scrapper

Quote from: NEark tigers on October 19, 2018, 11:44:55 pm
In a nutshell, they held our QB in check and EARNED everything tonight. But when commit five TO's it always not a good outcome..
You are correct, can't makes those mistakes against good teams and expect a win.

Pit Bull

Respect Old Scrapper, Hazen was poised in this matchup, the Hornets didn't make mistakes and we needed to play flawlessly tonight to win. That didn't happen. We left points on the table and that was a major part of the difference plus #21 was the X-Factor. I think you guys have a definite D1 running back in that young man. Good luck in the playoffs and congratulations Conference Champs...

Old Scrapper

Quote from: Pit Bull on October 20, 2018, 12:03:17 am
Respect Old Scrapper, Hazen was poised in this matchup, the Hornets didn't make mistakes and we needed to play flawlessly tonight to win. That didn't happen. We left points on the table and that was a major part of the difference plus #21 was the X-Factor. I think you guys have a definite D1 running back in that young man. Good luck in the playoffs and congratulations Conference Champs...
Thank You Sir

Pit Bull

Quote from: CaptainSwarm25 on October 19, 2018, 11:48:17 pm
My question is where was the power/smash mouth football that y'all said Earle could play?

I wouldn't talk too much ish knowing how vulnerable your secondary is! My Lord, it was raining Hornets 🐝 and Dogs and you guys can't cover so do yourself and ego a favor and shut the fruitcup up! Win with class you piece of smash mouth! Dumbnut you've just won conference and the opportunity to see Mt. Ida 2nd round, it's like you won but didn't really win stupid...

CaptainSwarm25

October 20, 2018, 12:36:34 am #322 Last Edit: October 20, 2018, 01:03:24 am by CaptainSwarm25
Shut it and take your seat at the table. Your crow is hot and ready.You dish it out and we whipped ya so now take it. Can't handle it I'd suggest you stop participating in smack talk. Good luck against the Eagles I hope they smash you in the mouth harder than we did 😊

Pit Bull

Hey I would graciously  dine on my Crow but unfortunately for the Crow meal I never once called a winner or a loser in this game not once! Go back and check the record boy clown! I talked noise to individuals that were disrespectful for no apparent reason towards our program but not once did I make a prediction or call a spread! 🤣 Heck I knew this was going to be a tough one so I ain't eating no darn Crow! I've been doing this too long to be bragging and predicting like a teenage fan, heck I hate when our fans do that childish bragging ish! I'm a supporter of the kids, so win or lose my only disappointment comes from when I see lack of effort and backing down from the kids and I didn't see any of that last night. But since you love to brag so darn much, save that bowl of Crow for yourself, rap it up in some foil, place in the frig, it will keep...

who-knew

Quote from: Pit Bull on October 20, 2018, 12:21:13 am
I wouldn't talk too much ish knowing how vulnerable your secondary is! My Lord, it was raining Hornets 🐝 and Dogs and you guys can't cover so do yourself and ego a favor and shut the fruitcup up! Win with class you piece of smash mouth! Dumbnut you've just won conference and the opportunity to see Mt. Ida 2nd round, it's like you won but didn't really win stupid...

Pit, no disrespect to you nor any of y'alls players, but when you load 11 guys in the box and can't stop the run that's a problem.  Now on to our secondary, 1 pass was deflected and luckily caught, 2 qb is going down and tosses it to the RB who is just standing there looking at your Qb, 3 y'alls first TD kid didn't even catch the ball it was on the ground between his legs bc he got his bell rung, and 4 your second TD to many line men down field that wasn't called.  My point is this maybe the coach was planning on y'all having to pass to beat Hazen and concentrated on stopping the run and containing #15 bc he's got some wheels. 

Old Scrapper

Hazen did get 2 picks last night and tackled well after a catch, Earle has a fast big play offense that meet up with hard hitting fast defense.

MT Legend

I take my crow well done with ketchup and of coarse Hot sauce.way to go hazen,Keep your heads up dogs.

Hasbeen92

Quote from: Dogg on October 19, 2018, 11:09:14 pm
I don't eat crow and you will continue to hear me run my mouth. That's what I do.
Hazen was as good as advertised. I give credit where credit is due.
I can respect that I enjoy running my mouth also my knees are in such bad shape that's about the only running I do

Pick_DA_EAGLES

How many yards did Hazen have last night?

who-knew

Quote from: pick_DA_EAGLES on October 20, 2018, 06:23:58 pm
How many yards did Hazen have last night?
[/quote
Don't really know Pick but Hazen didn't complete a pass and scored by running the ball. I'll go on a limb an say over 300

Raging_Hornetic

Quote from: Pit Bull on October 20, 2018, 12:21:13 am
I wouldn't talk too much ish knowing how vulnerable your secondary is!

Earle had 95 yards passing and 2 interceptions to 1 td in the game. The one td you scored the officials missed all your linemen down the field. If our secondary is vulnerable, the Earle passing game must be the worst! (Which I dont think is true, I think Earles passing game is pretty good)

Hasbeen92

Please stop quoting pit bull it ills me to read his response

Pit Bull

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

tigerblood

I hate to say it but I told yall ole dirty joe was going to have his Hornets ready! DONT doubt Dirty J!!

Dogg

Hazen did what they were suppose to. We never match their intensity and they made plays when they were suppose and made big defensive plays in the red zone a int and a strip. Hazen played great on both sides of the ball. In the 3rd quarter the score was 12-12. We just have to go correct some things. It happens in football all the time. Toll is not the only D-1 prospect on that team #21 is a beast of a rb!! 

purplehajj

What's a true 40 time for number 15 that kid is fast

Flobbito

This game was so last week.

Pit Bull

Quote from: purplehajj on October 22, 2018, 03:48:41 pm
What's a true 40 time for number 15 that kid is fast

4.37 🤷🏽‍♂️

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas