• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Pete Carroll discussing Kevin Kelley

Started by Red Devil Alum, October 09, 2018, 12:31:17 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Red Devil Alum

MDXPHD

In all honesty, it's pretty cool. I wish he would challenge himself in college or in a different situation, such as a large class public school. It would be fun to keep up with.

Overdahill

I wish Jason Garrett would grow a set or at least give analytics a chance. Sunday nights call to give back the ball in OT still hurts

Red Devil Alum

Quote from: MDXPHD on October 09, 2018, 12:49:05 pm
In all honesty, it's pretty cool. I wish he would challenge himself in college or in a different situation, such as a large class public school. It would be fun to keep up with.
I think he would take the worst college job in the country if offered.

The_Pioneer

MDXPHD

Quote from: Red Devil Alum on October 09, 2018, 01:15:57 pm
I think he would take the worst college job in the country if offered.

Why hasn't he? I've always heard how some colleges are offering him but he won't leave PA. Any idea why?

Red Devil Alum

Quote from: MDXPHD on October 09, 2018, 02:33:46 pm
Why hasn't he? I've always heard how some colleges are offering him but he won't leave PA. Any idea why?
I don't know that a college has offered him a head coaching job. I remember he campaigned for the Columbia job, and that was truly the worst job in America at the time as far as winning %.

Maynard G Krebs

I won't give him his release😜

JessieP

Pete Carroll's dynasty fell apart when it was finally discovered he cheated. After years of speculation and accusations malfeasance was in fact discovered. That's why he is praising KK, Birds of a feather?*

* Overdahill, PA Dad, Red Devil and Maynard I know it's a reach and will fall apart under any scrutiny but it's been a bad year. I had to at least try the 25 latteral's. I had to try.

Red Devil Alum

Quote from: JessieP on October 09, 2018, 03:16:53 pm
Pete Carroll's dynasty fell apart when it was finally discovered he cheated. After years of speculation and accusations malfeasance was in fact discovered. That's why he is praising KK, Birds of a feather?*

* Overdahill, PA Dad, Red Devil and Maynard I know it's a reach and will fall apart under any scrutiny but it's been a bad year. I had to at least try the 25 latteral's. I had to try.
Cracked the code. 😀

PA Dad

Carroll should have kept his dang mouth shut!

Overdahill

You better add the Cal Berkeley twist and get the band on the field to run interference  :D

PapaHog

So we had 630 ish total yards of offense Friday night. What would that total have been without the flags? Best CF offense has looked in a while.

Chief_Osceola™

Quote from: PapaHog on October 09, 2018, 06:57:29 pm
So we had 630 ish total yards of offense Friday night. What would that total have been without the flags? Best CF offense has looked in a while.

Overdahill

CIA

Colleges cant pay him as much as he makes at PA.  Let that sink in.

francocat

I have been hearing KK doing ads on the radio for testosterone testing, etc. So, he's now also a paid pitchman. I could be just lost on this one, but I've never heard of a high school coach doing paid plugs.

Chief_Osceola™

Quote from: francocat on October 18, 2018, 04:29:58 pm
I have been hearing KK doing ads on the radio for testosterone testing, etc. So, he's now also a paid pitchman. I could be just lost on this one, but I've never heard of a high school coach doing paid plugs.

They use deer antler spray at PA, like the S&C coach at Alabama has his players take.

PA Dad

Quote from: Chief_Osceola™ on October 18, 2018, 08:01:11 pm
They use deer antler spray at PA, like the S&C coach at Alabama has his players take.

It obviously works.  Keep it up!

Chief_Osceola™

They look bigger in person than they do on TV. Y'all have some big boys up front.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas