• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

College Football 2018

Started by AirWarren, September 03, 2018, 10:05:31 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

AirWarren

Quote from: HorseFeathers on December 30, 2018, 12:27:56 pm
Mark Richt stepping down at Miami, says it's time to Retire

Good coach.

Unrealistic but attainable expectations at Miami. Gotta get the right guy.

athletic supporter

Quote from: AirWarren on December 30, 2018, 02:27:46 pm
Good coach.

Unrealistic but attainable expectations at Miami. Gotta get the right guy.

One of the good guys

boogercat

New head coach will be Lane Kiffin.

boogercat

I'm sure all of those UCF fans are having a fit that Norte Dame and Oklahoma got beat. Just think if they beat LSU they will be running their mouths again about being champions.

AirWarren

Quote from: boogercat on December 30, 2018, 04:56:02 pm

New head coach will be Lane Kiffin.

Nope. Went to "players coach" pathway. Manny Diaz. The "feel good" hire that players are already singing praises for the hire.

First Taggert to FSU. Now Diaz to Miami. Two flagships falling flat on their faces with hires.

VHSCoach2

Quote from: boogercat on December 30, 2018, 04:57:07 pm
I'm sure all of those UCF fans are having a fit that Norte Dame and Oklahoma got beat. Just think if they beat LSU they will be running their mouths again about being champions.

I mean, even the NCAA lists them as last year's National Champions in the official record book.

Chief_Osceola™

January 02, 2019, 10:39:55 pm #56 Last Edit: January 11, 2019, 10:50:39 pm by Chief_Osceola™
Quote from: AirWarren on December 31, 2018, 04:40:04 pm
Nope. Went to "players coach" pathway. Manny Diaz. The "feel good" hire that players are already singing praises for the hire.

First Taggert to FSU. Now Diaz to Miami. Two flagships falling flat on their faces with hires.

If Manny can surround himself with good assistants and take on a CEO role like Dabo at Clemson, it could work out. I think Taggart figured this out and went and got Kendal Briles and Randy Clements, and Ron Dugans to handle the offense.

Edit: my spell check is stupid.

Lumberjackfan1978

I hope it will work out for them but I have my doubts

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas