• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

A couple recruiting updates on some 4A players

Started by prHOG13, July 26, 2018, 09:42:29 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

prHOG13

Arkadelphia RB Zion Hatley just committed to UCA.

Warren WR Treylon Burks and DT Marcus Miller are visiting Arkansas tomorrow for the "Woo Pignic" BBQ. There's a chance both jump on board with the Hogs. Burks is the best player to come out of Arkansas since McFadden imo and would be a monumental get for Coach Morris and Stepp

AirWarren

Thanks for that update. Big day for Treylon and Marcus. My gut feeling is they will be hogs. Just after the season.

Also, McKnight is getting some under the radar looks.

http://www.wholehogsports.com/news/2018/jul/25/under-radar-warrens-keemontrae-mcknight/?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

Congrats to Zion.

Gray lizard

Coltfan2005

Hopefully the BBQ will be better than the football team.

Nacho

July 27, 2018, 09:27:37 am #4 Last Edit: July 27, 2018, 09:55:00 am by Nacho
From The Badgers: Victor Tademy committed to Harvard and Josh Wallace has been offered by East Texas Baptist University. Zion Hatley's is already posted.

Updated to add that Gabe Goodman (kicker) has been offered by OBU.

prHOG13

Quote from: Gray lizard on July 27, 2018, 08:04:41 am
I sure hope they have some good BBQ.
It'll be from Wrights in Johnson. It's amazing

prHOG13

AirWarren

prHOG13

AirWarren

prHOG13

AirWarren

Quote from: prHOG13 on July 27, 2018, 07:27:16 pm
No commitment yet, but we'll see. They plan to OV for the Bama game.

Man. Some visit game lol.

prHOG13

Quote from: AirWarren on July 27, 2018, 07:27:55 pm
Man. Some visit game lol.
Yeah, maybe we can get lucky and keep it within 20. Atmosphere should be nice though, as long as we aren't riding a losing streak going in.

STUNNA

Saw some pics Burks Mom posted... and he is a grown man... would love to see him manman handle Alabama and LSU d backs... They don't make his school kids like him. SEC body already.

BigGuy22

I've had to play against Treylon in football and basketball and that man is a bad dude!!

AirWarren

Being reported by Danny west that Marcus Miller has committed to ARKANSAS!!!!!!

prHOG13

Quote from: AirWarren on July 28, 2018, 02:11:29 pm
Being reported by Danny west that Marcus Miller has committed to ARKANSAS!!!!!!
Fantastic news. Kid is a monster.

Let's do it Treylon!

AirWarren

I will fall out is Treylon commits.

Rivals has us at:
26th nationally.
13th by star composite.

7 months in, Morris is schooling coach B.

Romeo

It was better for Marcus to go ahead and commit now. I think Treylon should take all five of his official visits before making a decision.

AirWarren

Quote from: Romeo on July 28, 2018, 04:54:31 pm
It was better for Marcus to go ahead and commit now. I think Treylon should take all five of his official visits before making a decision.

Ultimately, I think he will be a hog.

But, I just think he will wait until the season is over.

Romeo

Burks is basically a five star player rated as a four star. He's a four star player because he doesn't travel a lot and attend many camps. I think Arkansas would be the best place for him.

prHOG13

Quote from: Romeo on July 28, 2018, 05:50:35 pm
Burks is basically a five star player rated as a four star. He's a four star player because he doesn't travel a lot and attend many camps. I think Arkansas would be the best place for him.
He didn't attend any. The fact that he's still a high 4 star speaks volumes. He's the best player to come out of Arkansas in 10 years.

I think he's a hog

STUNNA

Quote from: prHOG13 on July 28, 2018, 08:54:37 pm
He didn't attend any. The fact that he's still a high 4 star speaks volumes. He's the best player to come out of Arkansas in 10 years.

I think he's a hog
He's one of the best overall football players to ever come out of Arkansas... no disrespect to others.... even better kid....

prHOG13

There's about to be some more big news in the 4A

Romeo

SUGARTOWN

July 30, 2018, 12:29:05 pm #25 Last Edit: July 30, 2018, 12:32:15 pm by SUGARTOWN
Don't know why you guys have to be so cryptic. You're saying Burks committed to the Hogs...

Romeo

I didn't want to say it before he announced himself but yes Burks is committed to Arkansas

prHOG13

Huge news for the Hogs. Congrats to Treylon and thanks to Warren and Hembree for sending another stud to Fayetteville

prHOG13

Quote from: SUGARTOWN on July 30, 2018, 12:29:05 pm
Don't know why you guys have to be so cryptic. You're saying Burks committed to the Hogs...
Not trying to spoil the kids announcement

AirWarren

Quote from: Romeo on July 30, 2018, 12:44:11 pm
I didn't want to say it before he announced himself but yes Burks is committed to Arkansas

Exactly.

SUGARTOWN

Then just don't say anything at all. Everyone knew what you were talking about anyway. Lol

Jimbo Morphis

I didn’t want to say it before he announced himself but yes Burks is committed to Arkansas
Great

prHOG13

Quote from: SUGARTOWN on July 30, 2018, 12:54:22 pm
Then just don't say anything at all. Everyone knew what you were talking about anyway. Lol
Then don't whine about being cryptic

Jack1990

Good to see everyone starting to warm up and get their typing  fingers ready for the upcoming season! LOL

SUGARTOWN

Quote from: prHOG13 on July 30, 2018, 01:09:08 pm
Then don't whine about being cryptic

That's my point. Most knew who you were talking about so in your effort to "not spoil the announcement" you did just that anyway.

AirWarren

Quote from: Jack1990 on July 30, 2018, 01:10:20 pm
Good to see everyone starting to warm up and get their typing  fingers ready for the upcoming season! LOL

Lol. Only a matter of time.

Romeo

Quote from: SUGARTOWN on July 30, 2018, 12:54:22 pm

Yes Sir....

Lumberjackfan1978

prHOG13

Quote from: SUGARTOWN on July 30, 2018, 01:13:42 pm

That's my point. Most knew who you were talking about so in your effort to "not spoil the announcement" you did just that anyway.
Coach Stepp and the support staff at Arkansas were all over Twitter doing the same thing.

I think everyone will be okay

SUGARTOWN

Quote from: prHOG13 on July 30, 2018, 01:40:40 pm
Coach Stepp and the support staff at Arkansas were all over Twitter doing the same thing.

I think everyone will be okay

Yes, but they're bound by NCAA rules not to name a prospect. We're not.

Sure, everyone will be ok, I just get a laugh out of everybody trying to "scoop" each other by hinting that a big announcement is coming but they "can't" or "won't" give specifics. Same with coaching searches. I know it's just so you/they won't look stupid if you're wrong. You can always say you were talking about someone else. LOL

That being said, I'm glad Burks is going to be a Hog. He's is one of the top 3 of Arkansas High School players I've seen play in person. DeAngelo Williams and D-Mac being the other two.

BigLion10

prHOG13

Quote from: BigLion10 on July 30, 2018, 02:01:51 pm
Time to get Wilkins from Fairview now
OU

And thanks for the advice Sugar. I'll try to make you proud going forward

SUGARTOWN

Quote from: prHOG13 on July 30, 2018, 02:04:00 pm
And thanks for the advice Sugar. I'll try to make you proud going forward

Thank you. Everyone should aspire to this...the world would be a much better place.  :D

athletic supporter

Quote from: AirWarren on July 28, 2018, 03:32:07 pm
I will fall out is Treylon commits.

Rivals has us at:
26th nationally.
13th by star composite.

7 months in, Morris is schooling coach B.

Have you come to yet?

AirWarren

bigchief72455

Another great Arkansas athlete staying home. Coach is building a great class for next year.

Lumberjackfan1978

Quote from: bigchief72455 on July 30, 2018, 09:39:02 pm
Another great Arkansas athlete staying home. Coach is building a great class for next year.
yes he is let's keep um coming

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas