• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

4A East Regional at Batesville SS

Started by NEA Razorback olfan, April 28, 2018, 08:48:37 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

NEA Razorback olfan

5/3

10:00 Brookland vs Batesville SS
12:30 Baptist Prep vs Harrisburg
3:00   CAC vs Pocahontas
5:30  Gosnell vs Heber

2fe

I would think Brookland/SS is the best matchup of the day.

Nomad1324

Quote from: 2fe on April 29, 2018, 03:21:28 pm
I would think Brookland/SS is the best matchup of the day.

Congratulations for the District title, you get a team that lost two games all regular season.

2fe

Quote from: Nomad1324 on April 29, 2018, 04:42:56 pm
Congratulations for the District title, you get a team that lost two games all regular season.

Thursday's winners, I'll take:
Brookland
Baptist
CAC
Heber

GosnellBall

Wondering why you picked Heber over Gosnell?  Is there something we should know about Heber?

2fe

Got a couple good arms and couple guys in the order that can swing it. Think it's a coin toss game and had to choose somebody

NEA Razorback olfan

I expect the Lefty Roberts on the bump for Gosnell, one of the best pitchers in our conference, threw a no-no vs Cave City first round of District,  I'll take Gosnell over Heber

OB11

Quote from: Nomad1324 on April 29, 2018, 04:42:56 pm

And you get to play at 10:00 in the morning?? What kind of scheduling is that?

GosnellBall

Gosnell also has some that can hit. They have had 4 have hits over. They my knly have a few solid pitchers but if their hitting is on the they are tough.

Nomad1324

Quote from: OB11 on May 01, 2018, 12:00:29 pm
And you get to play at 10:00 in the morning?? What kind of scheduling is that?

Someone who is a golfer made the schedule. Get up and get that early tee time boys.

Sports1511

TruthHurts

TruthHurts

Southerners up 6-4 over Brookland. Top of 4.

NEA Razorback olfan

NEA Razorback olfan

TruthHurts

Pokey down 10 -0 against CAC. In rain delay.

RedWolf275

4A-3 taking it on the chin looks like.

Ghs21

NEA Razorback olfan

May 03, 2018, 09:32:23 pm #18 Last Edit: May 03, 2018, 09:34:32 pm by NEA Razorback olfan
Gosnell 5
Heber 1
F

Andy Roberts CG
2 run HR

GosnellBall

Gosnell probably played the best game of their lives tonight. I could not have been prouder of them. Then after thr game they were level headed and respectful to the other team.

TruthHurts

Southern Gentleman up 7-1 Bottom of four.

2fe

2fe

Baptist 16
Gosnell 3

CAC 3
SS 2

1 CAC
2 SS
3 Baptist
4 Gosnell

GosnellBall

Gosnell did not show up to play. Saturday was not their day for sure. Hopefully that is out of their system and they will show back up Thursday at State.

2fe

Quote from: GosnellBall on May 06, 2018, 01:32:35 pm
Gosnell did not show up to play. Saturday was not their day for sure.

That and Baptist feasted on what pitching they had left.  That's one thing about BP, where they don't have that guy that lights up the radar gun, they have a truck load of lefties they can run up there.  Also was told Baptist played without their SS.

CAC is similar to BP with multiple arms that are a lot alike but from the right side.

TruthHurts

Anybody know what happened to SS Catcher Saturday. He had to come off the field in 10th inning after a throw down to 2nd.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas