• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

6A THURSDAY STATE SCORE THREAD

Started by Brian G, March 02, 2017, 10:06:39 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Brian G

B2 Stealth Bomber

March 02, 2017, 01:22:52 pm #1 Last Edit: March 02, 2017, 01:32:07 pm by B2 Stealth Bomber
MH 25
Benton 12
Halftime
Girls

B2 Stealth Bomber

B2 Stealth Bomber

MH 47
Benton 30
Final
Coach Dell Leonard's 300th win

ricepig

ricepig

AT

BOYS

El Dorado - 57
Marion - 53

FINAL

El Dorado narrowly avoids big upset.

ricepig

Girls

El Dorado 39
Jonesboro 28

Final

AT

Girls

El Dorado - 39
Jonesboro - 28

FINAL

ricepig

AT

AT

BOYS

Pine Bluff - 47
West Memphis - 44

FINAL

I swear, if Pine Bluff pulls off another one of those 6 seeded state championships..

itsslim

All pb do is win!!! We just looking for a way out. If you not from pb you wouldn't understand. Congrats Z's

urban legend2

Quote from: Almatrackster on March 02, 2017, 10:38:31 pm
BOYS

Pine Bluff - 47
West Memphis - 44

FINAL

I swear, if Pine Bluff pulls off another one of those 6 seeded state championships..

LOL!!! Some way, some how, PB seems to find a way to get it done during tourney time. Would be a really special feat if they could get back to the title game for a third year in a row.

zebradynasty

Quote from: Almatrackster on March 02, 2017, 10:38:31 pm
BOYS

Pine Bluff - 47
West Memphis - 44

FINAL

Big win! I said it on another thread this team is pretty good but hasn't been playing well the last few games.

Greatdane6

And to tell the truth hear that's the teams El Dorado don't want to see PB cuz the there Guards can crap down and frustrate The wildcats guards Garford has to go for 30+ to beat them although they did beat them earlier in the season. 

itsslim

March 03, 2017, 08:17:18 am #16 Last Edit: March 03, 2017, 09:58:29 am by itsslim
And to add to that truth, that first game PB played El Dorado in El Dorado,  the Zebras led by 7+ points the whole game until the last 2 minutes 30 secs of the game. Czar Perry didn't play and of course Pb had a player that was ineligible but playing major minutes now. The game was in El Dorado, Gafford had a monster game, with the majority of calls going in El Dorado favor. It'll be a different game on a neutral court come Saturday, we eliminated el Dorado last year in the semis last year, this team know how to beat Gafford. Attack him!!

ricepig

It's state tournament time, anyone can beat anyone. There's always more pressure on the favorites, some can handle it, some can't. It seems in basketball and baseball, the pressure is more, or at least, upsets are more prevalent. While in football, the favorites prevail more times than not.

itsslim

sportsguy80

Quote from: ricepig on March 03, 2017, 09:35:09 am
It's state tournament time, anyone can beat anyone. There's always more pressure on the favorites, some can handle it, some can't. It seems in basketball and baseball, the pressure is more, or at least, upsets are more prevalent. While in football, the favorites prevail more times than not.
Agree!!!

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas