• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Drew Central

Started by Dc4life, January 28, 2016, 10:29:51 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Dc4life

DC just won their 40th straight (over the past two seasons) in jr high game. The 9th grade class has never lost a game. As well as the 8th grade class. Bright future in drew county.

NEA Razorback olfan

Dc4life

43 in a row 71-44 of Mcghee last Friday... Next up Fordyce

Bulldog92

Is this the boys or girls?

Dc4life

Bulldog92

Dc4life

They have lost two games this year

Bulldog92

Dc4life

DC wins again!!! Back to back undefeated season!!! With an overall win streak of 45 games.Very bright future.

Billie Blue

Quote from: Dc4life on February 19, 2016, 11:13:10 pm
DC wins again!!! Back to back undefeated season!!! With an overall win streak of 45 games.Very bright future.
Yes it seems bright but there is a BIG difference between high school and jr high the question is can it carry over to the next level it has been quite a few teams do good in Jr high and get to high school and fall flat for unknown reasons parents could move , grades and the list could go on  but I hope you all do have a good success but I was just saying what things can happen and have happened

AirItOut21

How has Drew Central's junior boys team done so far this season? Is the winning streak still alive?

Billie Blue

Quote from: AirItOut21 on December 31, 2016, 12:20:58 am
How has Drew Central's junior boys team done so far this season? Is the winning streak still alive?
Yes the streak is still going they haven't lost yet don't recall how many games they have played but it's still going on

Dc4life

Streak is at 59 they beat lakeside at lakeside

Dc4life

64 in a row!!!! 3 straight undeafted season with a 14 pt victory over Fordyce in Fordyce for the district title

Bulldog92

How is the 3 straight seasons of going undefeated season in Jr High converting over to Sr High?  Are the juniors this year who were freshman three seasons ago still performing at the same level?  Are they going undefeated in Sr High as well?  Just wondering??

Billie Blue

Quote from: Bulldog92 on February 21, 2017, 01:44:54 pm
How is the 3 straight seasons of going undefeated season in Jr High converting over to Sr High?  Are the juniors this year who were freshman three seasons ago still performing at the same level?  Are they going undefeated in Sr High as well?  Just wondering??They are some good players but they are not undefeated it's a HUGE difference between jr high and high school

Bulldog92

Yeah I understand there is a large difference in Jr and Sr High, not my first rodeo. Just wondering how these boys did as they moved up.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas