• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

2015-2016 Arkansas basketball

Started by beach bum, November 14, 2015, 12:02:14 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Romeo

Quote from: AirWarren on April 19, 2016, 03:43:10 pm

HAHAHA. If that is the case, we are in a sad, sad, sad state of affairs. Worse than we could imagine.

Its absolutely crucial that Kingsley returns next season. Trey Thompson is the only post player returning with experience. Then you have Dustin Thomas, who didn't play last season and averaged 2 points a game at Colorado. Then you have two newcomers who are good but questionable. I've seen enough games of Marshawn Powell with Michael Sanchez and Hunter Mickelson to know you can't win without post play.

Romeo

Quote from: ricepig on April 19, 2016, 04:00:31 pm
I agree, does that mean we quit looking?

Stan Heath was a good recruiter, he just underachieved with the players he got.

zebradynasty

Quote from: ricepig on April 19, 2016, 04:00:31 pm
I agree, does that mean we quit looking?

No but we need to understand that it's not as easy as posting it on snap-chat! Whether real or imaginary we need to accept that the perception is that it's tough recruiting basketball players to Arkansas (tough nearly everywhere but one would think Arkansas would be easier than it is).

Romeo

New commit 6-7 forward out of Indiana:

Romeo

Moses is withdrawing from the draft and will return next season.

AirWarren

That should have never even been a question ha

SUGARTOWN

beach bum

Quote from: SUGARTOWN on May 10, 2016, 08:24:53 am
Always good to get a quality walk on:

http://www.wholehogsports.com/news/2016/may/09/glasper-announces-arkansas/

If he was 6'3" with his abilities he would have every coach at his door. I believe he has the potential to earn a scholarship after 4 or 5 years at the U of A. I hope nothing but the best for him and hope he improves every year enough to earn one eventually. 28.5 points a game is a big number in high school..... Like you said it is just a walk on, but that is about as much as you could ever ask for out of a walk on.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas