• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Top Players In Arkansas: NEW RANKINGS

Started by arkhoops94, March 13, 2016, 11:37:35 am

Previous topic - Next topic

BigMan15

jrhall2

Quote from: BigMan15 on March 14, 2016, 10:04:42 am
Can anyone tell me any info on Cameron Johnson or Romen Martin
Romeo Martin is a great player and even better kid.
He has an extremely hard work ethic and is a coaches dream because he will do whatever whenever you ask him. Super athletic and handles pressure well. I look for him to have a great season and be a great addition to whatever college program he chooses.

jrhall2

Romen** dang auto correct on these phones!!

MA

I can second on Romen Martin. Great kid. Can shoot from deep and guards very well. Does the little things well. Expect him to have a great season!

Bigtimebasketballfan

Is the Doss kid still at Marion? Heard rumors from a few guys that he might be going to Earle

BigMan15

After seeing some more of these boys

Class of 2017
1. Khalil Garland
2. Javon Franklin
3. Daniel Gafford
4. Darious Hall
5. Exavion Christian
6. Tremont Robinson
7. Kris Bankston
8. Tevin Brewer
9. SK
10. BJ Thompson
11. Czark Perry
12. Cameron Johnson
13. Casey Benton
14. Brandon Fenner
15. Avery Benson
16. Jerimiah Toney
17. Romen Martin
18. Matt Stanley
19. Matt Thomas
20. Ethan Bowman

rammer

I know he plays for a 1A school, but Josh Ballard from Guy Perkins is an incredible basketball player. Has a very good vertical jump and has a great pull up jump shot. One of the best I have seen at driving to the basket and finishing. Don't know if this is accurate but I heard he averaged 28 pts per game last year. I only saw Guy Perkins play 1 time last year but I think he had 30 in that game. I have seen him in summer ball and he looks really good.

BigMan15

arkhoops94

The Green Arrow

Coachbanks12

Marquis Eaton from Jonesboro should definitely be on this 2017 list one of the top pg in the state easily

Redwolves8526

rammer

I think it is a very good list, although surely there are more point guards that could be considered. I think Tevin Brewer at #8 is too low. Most exciting kid I saw in the 7A tournament last year.

Only a 1A player but Jeff Jefferson is putting up insane numbers already this season. I talked to his coach at Emerson and in 2 games last week he had 55 pts, 30 rebs (yes, he is a pg), and 16 assists.  I forgot the number of steals. He was all-state and all-state tournament last year on a 35-1 team.

Just trying to give a little love to the point guards.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas