• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Forrest City at Wynne

Started by JacketDad, October 22, 2016, 08:51:22 am

Previous topic - Next topic

JacketDad

A three way tie is still possible with a FC win.  Will FC shock the 5A with a win or will Wynne continue to steamroll into the playoffs?

walkingguy72396

Forrest City, Big win over Nettleton,  Sets them up for a play off run.

Now they get Wynne and Blytheville to end their season.

Forrest City is going to come out pumped as they always do for the Wynne game.

Can they handle that a steady dose of full back runs and then where did the ball go?  Each of those backs that get the pitch can take it too the house including the number 2 set of backs.

Wynne has proven so far to be tough to score on. 

Wynne should win big.  Now they have to prove it.

Maynard G Krebs

Wynne will take this game.   Should be fun to watch

mohawk

It's pretty quiet on this thread. I would imagine more people would have thoughts on this game. Anybody know much about FC?

JacketDad

Hearing of some "smack talk" from the FC players about this game.  Hope they can back it up or this could end up worse that the Batesville game for them.

walkingguy72396

Only thing I know about Forrest City is from watching a replay of this years Batesville game.
In that game.
Mustangs moved the ball pretty well in that game.   Some mishaps kept them from scoring 2 to 3 more TDs.
Defense seem to be on the gives up 2 td's a quarter.  So there Offense needs to take care of the ball.  To have a chance.

Lions84

I expect WYNNE to steamroll the Stangs.

JacketDad

If our secondary has a reasonably good game and gives the D line any time at all it will be a long night for the Mustangs.  I think the clock will run early in the second half.

mohawk

Quote from: walkingguy72396 on October 28, 2016, 08:39:25 am
Only thing I know about Forrest City is from watching a replay of this years Batesville game.
In that game.
Mustangs moved the ball pretty well in that game.   Some mishaps kept them from scoring 2 to 3 more TDs.
Defense seem to be on the gives up 2 td's a quarter.  So there Offense needs to take care of the ball.  To have a chance.

I heard something about them being inside the 5 twice in the Batesville game and didn't score. Heard one of them could've been a bad spot but nevertheless, Wynne's looking pretty good lately.

mohawk

Quote from: JacketDad on October 28, 2016, 08:17:21 am
Hearing of some "smack talk" from the FC players about this game.  Hope they can back it up or this could end up worse that the Batesville game for them.

Can Wynne really score like that consistently or was that a bad game for Batesville?

JacketDad

Quote from: mohawk on October 28, 2016, 09:03:07 am
Can Wynne really score like that consistently or was that a bad game for Batesville?
We were very pumped for the Batesville so we may have played a little better than normal but FC should have left the "sleeping giant" alone.  They have our boys fired up again.  So looking forward to this game tonight.

mohawk

Well I commented on the Batesville thread a few weeks ago about hearing about the FLEXBONE NATION, and that's I was wondering about their offense. I've heard it's impressive to watch. Especially their offensive line.

walkingguy72396

Wynne has take a 35 points lead against every team in the East so far.

Most impressive is that includes Batesville and Blytheville.

Neither one had an answer for stopping Wynne.

Now its wait and see.

Steve Perry 2.11

Forrest City will merely be a road bump for Wynne.

And a small one at that.

mohawk

JacketDad

mohawk

wynnefootballfan

Quote from: Steve Perry 2.11 on October 28, 2016, 09:33:06 am
Forrest City will merely be a road bump for Wynne.

And a small one at that.

FC will score some points but 10th graders will be playing the whole 4th qtr.

Overdahill

If Wynne is the machine we think they are, this should be a machine like performance

JacketDad

CALPREPS.COM
neutral field
[2016] Wynne (AR) 46, [2016] Forrest City (AR) 17

wynnefootballfan

Quote from: JacketDad on October 28, 2016, 10:53:20 am
CALPREPS.COM
neutral field
[2016] Wynne (AR) 46, [2016] Forrest City (AR) 17

Home field: Wynne 56  Forrest City 10

MDXPHD

Wynne will run away with this one. Way too much for FC to handle.

jwright1076

Will Nettleton Radiers make the playoffs

walkingguy72396

Quote from: jwright1076 on October 28, 2016, 04:20:43 pm
Will Nettleton Radiers make the playoffs

No at best they will have identical final record with Forrest City and Forrest City has the head to head win.

Pwil11

I doubt the raiders make it.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas