• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Chapel lost to magnolia!! Hahahahaha

Started by GhostofRosswoodCC, October 21, 2016, 09:50:50 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

GhostofRosswoodCC

Great night for chapel.  The hail Mary that beat white hall indeed was luck.    Hahaha.     Embarrassing seriously magnolia.  Ha

MDXPHD

The same Chapel who ended your undefeated season last week, holds the tiebreaker over you because they beat you, and is still first in the south?

WCN

Wow laid an egg.  Did their QB play? I heard he was hurt at the end of the white hall game?

PA Dad

I have to think that the South will not be a big factor in the playoffs.

GhostofRosswoodCC

The same chapel that will lose to lakeside or c.f.  yes that chapel.  For the record white hall 49 to 7 tonight. White hall 38 to 0 vs. Magnolia.     

MDXPHD

What was the Chapel white hall score? I forgot.

WCN

Quote from: GhostofRosswoodCC on October 21, 2016, 09:58:33 pm
The same chapel that will lose to lakeside or c.f.  yes that chapel.  For the record white hall 49 to 7 tonight. White hall 38 to 0 vs. Magnolia.   

Do those scores matter if WC beat WH?  Crazy how you disappeared after WC beat you but pop up the moment they lose.  Embarrassing loss for sure, but bottom line is they control their fate.  Good to see you back though, you give some life to the forum. Even if you are just a bunch of hot air most days.

sportsguy80

Wonderdog

Quote from: PA Dad on October 21, 2016, 09:57:19 pm
Unfortunately, I think you are right. I wish White Hall and Watson Chapel would make some noise, but it doesn't look like they will do much past the first round. May not even get past that depending on who they draw.

TNT_15

Would not be surprised is central sweeps south in playoffs 😁

The_Pioneer

Oh, they make noise alright.  Its mostly just the thousands of posts on FF about 2 teams that don't matter.  But noise none the less.

Hoghead2

WC could you just dominate the 5A South like you said you would when dropped down from 6A. Geesh !!!!

Red Devil Alum

If only Watson Chapel and White Hall could play and we could just settle this debate on the field.

tmycjy

So what happen to WC was it a one time game thing or what

wildboy44

There is not1 good team in the 5A south. Not 1...I'm a Camden Fairview fan.

Cardinalboi07

Quote from: wildboy44 on October 24, 2016, 06:35:50 am
There is not1 good team in the 5A south. Not 1...I'm a Camden Fairview fan.
;D ;D ;D ;D Thank you! It needed to be said

Youngsta71701

I'll take a wait and see approach. Still need to see Chapel play. The Magnolia game could have just been one of those days where nothing went right. Plus Magnolia has been playing much better lately. Beating Chapel went a long ways in possibly sewing up the 4th seed in the playoffs for Magnolia. Time will tell...

#iknownothing

I was told from a "reliable" source that WC's quarterback didn't practice all week, and it showed on Friday night! I heard the ball was all over the place and he missed some wide open receivers! Chapel may be done. As long as everything is gong good they are hard to handle, but as soon as they get something bad happen to them they start turning on each other and playing the blame game. It has been that way down there for the last decade or so and this group is not gonna change that. Shout Out to Coach Dutton- I hope your daughter gets better soon! Prayers from SE Arkansas.

GuvHog

Quote from: #iknownothing on October 24, 2016, 09:34:48 am
I was told from a "reliable" source that WC's quarterback didn't practice all week, and it showed on Friday night! I heard the ball was all over the place and he missed some wide open receivers! Chapel may be done. As long as everything is gong good they are hard to handle, but as soon as they get something bad happen to them they start turning on each other and playing the blame game. It has been that way down there for the last decade or so and this group is not gonna change that. Shout Out to Coach Dutton- I hope your daughter gets better soon! Prayers from SE Arkansas.

That most likely had an effect on the game last Friday but in all honesty, I was afraid that would happen. Magnolia beat CF and it was a perfect trap game sandwiched between a big win at White Hall and a big game at home against Lakeside. It will be interesting to see how WC responds this Friday night. They were never the same last year after letting that game at Hope slip away from them and that weighs on my mind. I hope they can shake it off and be at their best Friday night.

sportsguy80

Quote from: GuvHog on October 24, 2016, 02:06:18 pm
That most likely had an effect on the game last Friday but in all honesty, I was afraid that would happen. Magnolia beat CF and it was a perfect trap game sandwiched between a big win at White Hall and a big game at home against Lakeside. It will be interesting to see how WC responds this Friday night. They were never the same last year after letting that game at Hope slip away from them and that weighs on my mind. I hope they can shake it off and be at their best Friday night.
I heard they had some players get hurt from WH game. How is the depth for WC?

Hoghead2

October 25, 2016, 04:59:03 pm #21 Last Edit: October 25, 2016, 05:02:12 pm by Hoghead2
Every year WC finds a way to lose their leverage in the 5A South. Lose one more game and it's a Playoff Road Trip starting against the 5A Central.

GuvHog

Quote from: Hoghead2 on October 25, 2016, 04:59:03 pm
Every year WC finds a way to lose their leverage in the 5A South. Lose one more game and it's a Playoff Road Trip starting against the 5A Central.

No, if they beat Lakeside, they lock up at least the #2 seed which means a first round home game.

TNT_15

Quote from: GuvHog on October 27, 2016, 11:26:13 am
No, if they beat Lakeside, they lock up at least the #2 seed which means a first round home game.
And if you lose then you are in third place.

Lions84

Trojanball24

Wish Hot Springs could play them again. How many players are suspended this week due to the fight?

GuvHog

October 28, 2016, 01:23:22 pm #26 Last Edit: October 28, 2016, 01:32:02 pm by GuvHog
Quote from: TNT_15 on October 27, 2016, 06:45:13 pm
And if you lose then you are in third place.

My point was if the Cats beat Lakeside, they are guaranteed at least the #2 seed even if they lose to CF next week. If they win out, they get the #1 seed.

Hoghead2

It's the same thing with WC year after year. It's a very very down year in the 5A South. Yet they still tend to blow their chances at winning a 5A SouthTitle.

TNT_15

Quote from: Hoghead2 on October 25, 2016, 04:59:03 pm
Looked like you are Right trip to SHH for WC..... That's going to be tough

BEAR

Quote from: TNT_15 on October 28, 2016, 10:38:24 pm
Looked like you are Right trip to SHH for WC..... That's going to be tough

BEAR

Chapel lays eggs because  the coaching is subpar. They have the talent and the athletes  and get the same results
No conference title and they bow out in the first round of the playoffs

Beardad

While that very wel may be a factor. It's my understanding that the issue is much deeper than that. WC seems to be the school where the parents/kids that don't care hang out. If you live in Jefferson and you want your kid to have a good education, you send them to white hall. If you care about football or basketball, you send them to the High. The only draw WC has is baseball. Other than that WC appears to be the apathetic choice for education. Only time they put fans in the stands is against PB.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas