• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

PA D-back injury last week....

Started by Yellowcake, October 20, 2016, 10:04:47 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Yellowcake

I saw the x-Ray of his jaw tonight. It broke in half from his tooth line to the bottom left center of his chin. Just a straight split. It's gruesome. He hit a teammate's knee making a tackle. A few months of food intake through a straw. Tough break for a senior who loves the game and plays hard.

PA 9th grade beat Watson Chapel 40-0 and remains undefeated.

TNT_15

8 week liquid only diet... Very unfortunate. Praying for young man.

beach bum

Quote from: Yellowcake on October 20, 2016, 10:04:47 pm
I saw the x-Ray of his jaw tonight. It broke in half from his tooth line to the bottom left center of his chin. Just a straight split. It's gruesome. He hit a teammate's knee making a tackle. A few months of food intake through a straw. Tough break for a senior who loves the game and plays hard.

PA 9th grade beat Watson Chapel 40-0 and remains undefeated.

That is just awful.... Life can be so tough some times. I hope he heals as fast as possible from an injury like that. Best wishes in recovery young man.

Chief_Osceola™

Dang that's bad. Thoughts and prayers from Maumelle.

Yellowcake

Surgeon says it will heal well and all be good to go, it will just take some time. He also said it was more akin to a break you see in a car wreck, not a football game. The gap shown in  the xRay was at least an eighth of an inch, top to bottom.

It has been a while since I have seen an x-Ray. They are awfully high resolution. Amazingly clear and every detail is visible.

pantherblue

Prayers for a fast and full recovery for this young man.

Overdahill

I saw the x ray also; it was a mean looking injury. I also hope for his full and speedy recovery

MDXPHD

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas