• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

(Homecoming) Camden Fairview vs Hope

Started by Youngsta71701, October 18, 2016, 06:20:02 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Youngsta71701

Will the Cardinals get second straight conference win to keep their playoff hopes alive? Or will the Bobcats throw a monkey wrench in their plans? Thoughts and predictions?

Hoghead2

This should be a CF win. Hope doesn't stop anyone on defense.  They have some offensive weapons but not enough to win. This was a team that was supposed to compete for a playoff spot. The wheels came off early and Hope is ready to end this slide.

Cardinalboi07

Should be a win for CF. Its homecoming, a lot of distractions. Cant underestimate Hope BC I think they would consider the season a success if they beat a rival like CF. Cant play down to the competition.

GuvHog

Quote from: Cardinalboi07 on October 18, 2016, 11:43:23 am
Should be a win for CF. Its homecoming, a lot of distractions. Cant underestimate Hope BC I think they would consider the season a success if they beat a rival like CF. Cant play down to the competition.

There is absolutely no way on earth that Camden Fairview should lose this game. If they do, something is seriously wrong in Cardinal land.

Cardinal fan

I know these kids have a lot goin on this week with it being homecoming and then the down town parade. But these are kids. I don't think the football team thinks to much about all the ublah. With Hope having so many internal problems this yr if the cardinals prepare good all week and everybody does their job and their job only including the coaches I think we will be fine. I just they can focus on this game and try not worry about the weeks ahead it will be another w. Last week we didn't have near the penalties we had against magnolia. If u take away the 3 fumbles it would've been a blow out. The cardinals need to put together a complete game this week

The A-Team

Cards control the ball and be aggressive on defense. They should win by 17.

Hoghead2

CF should have no problems.  Hope has fallen on hard times. But I suspect the Bobcats will come out with some pride and try to pull off a upset. Good luck to all.

Lumberjackfan1978

Youngsta71701

Marblehog

Quote from: Hoghead2 on October 18, 2016, 06:49:54 am
This should be a CF win. Hope doesn't stop anyone on defense.  They have some offensive weapons but not enough to win. This was a team that was supposed to compete for a playoff spot. The wheels came off early and Hope is ready to end this slide.
Like I told yall last year Hope will be back to normal after Agims class leaves.  I cant imagine how bad its gonna be next year.  Guess it can't get much worse.

Hoghead2

Looks to be a 3 year drought on the way or longer. The Jr. High isn't looking that good. 0-10 at old HHS seems attainable sadly.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas