• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

McClellan vs LRCA

Started by Overdahill, October 17, 2016, 07:54:24 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Overdahill

I'm taking the Lions in this one. I'm thinking they got caught off guard by Sylvan Hills playmakers but will now be ready for what LRC brings to the table

Jimmy1995

Agreed! Held Beebe to only 7 points when they've scored more on PA

Kolsher

I think McClellan in fact was caught off guard by Sylvan hills but these last three game have been showing that they can be a contender for a state title again. the last three games alone they've given up only 21 pts. Can You spell DEFENSE.Now They're facing a decent LR Christian team it'll be exciting to see what this game has in store for the lions.

TNT_15

Quote from: Kolsher on October 17, 2016, 10:17:43 pm
I think McClellan in fact was caught off guard by Sylvan hills but these last three game have been showing that they can be a contender for a state title again. the last three games alone they've given up only 21 pts. Can You spell DEFENSE.Now They're facing a decent LR Christian team it'll be exciting to see what this game has in store for the lions.
Granted they were not the best three teams in conference.... None of the three  are going to state. This game is practically for the three seed in the central and I don't think Lrca can hang with them though. Losing to SH may have been best thing that could happen for the team. Hungry and bout to prove they belong again. Hate to be that 2 seed that draws them first round.

GuvHog

Quote from: TNT_15 on October 18, 2016, 12:30:27 am
Granted they were not the best three teams in conference.... None of the three  are going to state. This game is practically for the three seed in the central and I don't think Lrca can hang with them though. Losing to SH may have been best thing that could happen for the team. Hungry and bout to prove they belong again. Hate to be that 2 seed that draws them first round.

Be careful there. neither White Hall or Watson Chapel are slouches.

PA Dad

LRCA is at home.  They are a better team than their record indicates.  I think this will be a close game, and I won't be surprised if LRCA wins it.

Red Devil Alum

I think the winner of this game scores in the 50s.

Maynard G Krebs

McClellan is a close one.  Think they havent improved since season's start, whereas LRC has improved.

Jimmy1995

McClellan defense steps up to get the win, and looks fowards to the PA game

TNT_15

Quote from: GuvHog on October 18, 2016, 08:44:54 am
Be careful there. neither White Hall or Watson Chapel are slouches.
I'm not. But if I was them I would rather see Lrca in first round than Mclclellan

Rocket23

McClellan's OL is big, and I don't know if LRCA can stop their running attack.  One plus is McClellan has not shown the ability to consistently throw the ball, so LRCA may be able to cheat towards the run.

Bowersock will have to be on the money throwing the football for the Warriors to win.

DuckyDon

McClellan is completely 1 dimensional...and LRCA has shown that they can be physical enough to win....so defense is going to have to win this game for whichever team can step up....

Overdahill

Quote from: DuckyDon on October 19, 2016, 03:41:54 pm
McClellan is completely 1 dimensional...and LRCA has shown that they can be physical enough to win....so defense is going to have to win this game for whichever team can step up....

??? I don't see many wins. I doubt LRC can stop McClellan on the ground much at all

DuckyDon

my bad....LRCA IS NOT PHYSICAL enough....

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas