• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Ghost is being perfectly honest/ Morning Edition

Started by GhostofRosswoodCC, October 17, 2016, 09:35:45 am

Previous topic - Next topic

GhostofRosswoodCC

Let's be perfectly honest

From White Hall taking last year off to only going to lose 1 game going in to the playoffs is basically miraculous/ hats off to Coaches and Players

Crapel threw a bomb with less than a minute left to beat White Hall,  It was not like anyone actually beat the crap out of anyone,   Either team could have easily won or lost that game.  considering all the great minds on here predicted White Hall to lose by 2 TD's or more, Game ended up being one heck of a game.

Crapel is the first team White Hall has played that they did not mercy rule in all reality or beat.

White Hall being South 2 seed would rather meet P.A. in the finals than the semifinals like Crapel will be doing.

Batesville is down,   way down this year and I heard it is because of injuries and other factors,  so it did not surprise me that Wynne blew them out.  Batesville may not even be best team in Independence county this year.  HMMMMMMMMMM

The west is not any good,  and only reason they are rated so high is because the West fans are computer nerds and live on this site and hooten's.   You put Blytheville or White Hall in the west and they would purely dominate.

Pine Bluff's best player is a Dollarway transfer,  that was a recruited walk on after Dollarway's head coach left to become an Assistant at White Hall. After this year Crime Bluff will begin a steady decline and that is when their Coach will bolt,  Keep an eye on it.

The top 4 teams in 5A are P.A. White Hall Watson Crapel and Wynne

Anyway

Everyone asked if the Ghost left,   No Ghost is here and Ghost has to go to work now on getting ready for Halloween!!!!

God bless our troops ;D  and God Bless America

GuvHog

I'll be honest too. White hall has a top notch running game and they were successful running the ball against Chapel but their passing game is a serious question mark. If they don't improve their passing game they will have serious problems in the playoffs.

White Hall's defense is pretty good at slowing their opponents running games down but lets be honest, their defensive secondary was badly exposed by Chapel as Jakobi Jackson passed for almost 400 yards against the Dogs. Their defensive backs just could not handle the WC receivers.

Watson Chapel needs to improve their run defense or they won't go very far in the playoffs.

Youngsta71701

Quote from: GhostofRosswoodCC on October 17, 2016, 09:35:45 am

From White Hall taking last year off to only going to lose 1 game going in to the playoffs is basically miraculous/ hats off to Coaches and Players

Crapel threw a bomb with less than a minute left to beat White Hall,  It was not like anyone actually beat the crap out of anyone,   Either team could have easily won or lost that game.  considering all the great minds on here predicted White Hall to lose by 2 TD's or more, Game ended up being one heck of a game.

Crapel is the first team White Hall has played that they did not mercy rule in all reality or beat.

White Hall being South 2 seed would rather meet P.A. in the finals than the semifinals like Crapel will be doing.

Batesville is down,   way down this year and I heard it is because of injuries and other factors,  so it did not surprise me that Wynne blew them out.  Batesville may not even be best team in Independence county this year.  HMMMMMMMMMM

The west is not any good,  and only reason they are rated so high is because the West fans are computer nerds and live on this site and hooten's.   You put Blytheville or White Hall in the west and they would purely dominate.

Pine Bluff's best player is a Dollarway transfer,  that was a recruited walk on after Dollarway's head coach left to become an Assistant at White Hall. After this year Crime Bluff will begin a steady decline and that is when their Coach will bolt,  Keep an eye on it.

Anyway

Everyone asked if the Ghost left,   No Ghost is here and Ghost has to go to work now on getting ready for Halloween!!!!

???

Red Devil Alum

Anyway

Kind of reads like that two truths and a lie game.

zebradynasty

October 17, 2016, 03:38:37 pm #5 Last Edit: October 17, 2016, 04:08:04 pm by zebradynasty
Next time when you post something that is loosely or entirely based upon talk up at the Redfield Truck stop...Leave out the part about being honest!

FACT: The kid you say is the best player on PB team transferred BEFORE the Dollarway head coach resigned. He would have transferred even if the coach had stayed!

It's comical that you babble about kids transferring into PB to play but never say anything about kids transferring into White Hall to play. The only difference is that when they transfer to PB to play there is a strong possibility they might play for a state championship VS. transferring to White Hall and getting to start basketball 2 weeks earlier.

5A as whole is down especially the South. These cycles are common so rest assure things will turn to normal soon meaning beating Sheridan will the highlight of your season.

As for the decline of PB maybe too soon for that one our last couple of JH teams have been pretty good. Being honest I don't see the talent that we had the last 3 years but heck very few other schools have had that much talent either! PB will continue to be PB and White Hall will continue to be White Hall...unfortunately for you!   

the voice

Anyway

I hope you get to play a no good west team. Get over yourself, you've done more popping off than anyone the last five weeks. Eat your crow and enjoy the last four games of your season.

Chief_Osceola™

Anyway

;D

Overdahill

Let's be perfectly honest; in Ghost logic it ain't a fib if you should know its a fib  :-X

AT

Well, at least he's entertaining. I wonder if maybe he was writing this all weekend?

WCN

Anyway

If we are being honest, neither WC or WH will win the championship when teams like PA and Wynne are playing so well.  It also doesn't really matter when we play PA.  When it comes down to a recap of WC's season it will likely include a Conference championship and a shot at a few playoff games.  WH will have no conference championship, and certainly won't be playing PA. The turn around is admirable, but I would hardly boast about having such a good record considering the competition you have played.  It is actually more revealing of how awful you were last year than how good you are this year.

Wonderdog

The ghost obviously likes to have his Halloween spirits weeks in advance, but the White Hall turnaround from 0-10 to where they are now is quite the feat. I do enjoy the Ghost's posts though, i usually get a laugh or two.....or three.

Overdahill

three cheers for the Ghost, hip hip Booray, hip hip Booray......  :D

GuvHog

Quote from: WCN on October 18, 2016, 02:41:45 pm
If we are being honest, neither WC or WH will win the championship when teams like PA and Wynne are playing so well.  It also doesn't really matter when we play PA.  When it comes down to a recap of WC's season it will likely include a Conference championship and a shot at a few playoff games.  WH will have no conference championship, and certainly won't be playing PA. The turn around is admirable, but I would hardly boast about having such a good record considering the competition you have played.  It is actually more revealing of how awful you were last year than how good you are this year.

Heck, I'll be thrilled if Watson Chapel gets the 5A South #1 seed. They haven't done that since dropping down to 5A. An Outright 5A South Championship and all other wins would be icing on the cake.

WCN

They have had the first seed since dropping to 5a. Just not 5a south.

Rick Swines

I'll be perfectly honest

There are only 2 "great teams in 5A"
PA
Wynne

There are only 4 other good teams
Morrilton
Alma
Sylvan Hills
Watson Chapel

There are 4 decent teams
Blytheville
McClellan
White Hall
Batesville

MDXPHD

Quote from: Rick Swines on October 19, 2016, 08:16:37 am
I'll be perfectly honest

There are only 2 "great teams in 5A"
PA
Wynne

There are only 4 other good teams
Morrilton
Alma
Sylvan Hills
Watson Chapel

There are 4 decent teams
Blytheville
McClellan
White Hall
Batesville

So, PA and Wynne are that far ahead of everyone? Even Sylvan Hills, who hung very tight with PA? Interesting. What's even more interesting is that you consider some teams that are in the top 10 "decent." You and I have very different understandings of that word I think.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas