• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Blytheville vrs Valley View sidelines

Started by T-Bone, October 15, 2016, 11:02:53 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

T-Bone

October 15, 2016, 11:02:53 pm Last Edit: October 16, 2016, 10:39:33 am by T-Bone
Just wondering if the confrontation between a coach and a player's dad was as bad as it sounds on one of the sidelines?  If so what do the coaches and parent think they are teaching the kids.

MDXPHD

Quote from: T-Bone on October 15, 2016, 11:02:53 pm
Just wondering if the confrontation between a coach and a player's dad was as bad as it sounds on VV side?  If so what do the coaches and parent think they are teaching the kids.

Not sure what you're referencing, but both of these teams have excellent coaching staffs. I'm sure they can handle themselves without the fans intervening.

tmycjy

Quote from: T-Bone on October 15, 2016, 11:02:53 pm
Just wondering if the confrontation between a coach and a player's dad was as bad as it sounds on VV side?  If so what do the coaches and parent think they are teaching the kids.

Hey not trying to start something what happen ?

T-Bone

October 16, 2016, 10:36:12 am #3 Last Edit: October 16, 2016, 11:04:16 am by T-Bone
I am a big believer in the fans staying out of the coaches face as well as the coach staying out of the fans face.  I believe the coaches need to be able to coach.  That being said I also believe coaches should coach and if a kid pays for a parents wrong then that is also wrong too.  The kids and the parents are not one person.  "If" a coach yells to the stands to find out who the person is and wanting to know who's his kid (However it was worded.), then there is a problem in the coaching.  A sad day when a kid, athlete or not, pays for what parents do.  That was my main concern.  No coach should ever yell into a crowd asking who's the kid of the parent yelling onto the field.  I'd say there will be a fall out very soon.  I hope the coaches and fans can come together and become a closer team.  That is a great school and I hope they are able to come together.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas