• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Tmycjy pick for week 8

Started by tmycjy, October 15, 2016, 04:16:44 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

tmycjy

October 15, 2016, 04:16:44 pm Last Edit: October 15, 2016, 09:39:56 pm by tmycjy
Tmycjy pick for week 8

5 - A EAST

Wynne 56   8) ( 7-0 4-0 wynne won a huge game last week over Batesville 63-21  :o this week they take on paragould and win a again to move there season to 8-0 5-0 in east play after the big win over Batesville will wynne be 5A State Champion only time will tell for sure )
Paragould 0  :-\ ( 2-5 0-4 paragould lost last week to FC 36-0 this week they take on wynne and lose to move there season to 2-6 0-5 in east play will they win this game only time will tell for sure )

Batesville 28  :-\ ( 4-3 3-1 Batesville lost last week to Wynne 63-21 this week they take on Blytheville in a key playoff jocking game and lose to move there season to 4-4 3-2 In east play will they win this key game only time will tell for sure )
Blytheville 42  :-* ( 5-2 3-1 Blytheville won last week over VV 52-14 this week they take on Batesville in a key playoff jocking game and wins to move there season to 6-2:4-1 in east play will they win this key game only time will tell for sure )

Forrest city 34  ::) ( 5-2 3-1 FC won last week over paragould 36-0 this week playoff started early as they take on nettleton in a game that could determine who get the 4th seed it looks like the winner could have that see the loser could just be playing for pride glad to say FC wins this game to move there season to 6-2 4-1 in east play will they win this game only time will tell for sure )
Nettleton 24  :P ( 5-2 2-2 nettleton won last week over GCT 42-7 this week they take on FC in a key playoff jocking game the winner will more or likely have the 4th seed the loser is just playing for pride sorry to say nettleton lose this one to move there season to 5-3 2-3 in east play will they win this game only time will tell for sure )

Valley View 42 :-* ( 3-4 1-3 VV lost last week to Blytheville 52-14   this week they take on GCT enough said VV win this game to move there season to 4-4 2-3:in east play will they win this game only time will tell for sure )
Green county tech 17 :( ( 0-7 0-4 GCT lost last week to nettleton 42-7 this week they take on VV and lose again to move there season to 0-8 0-5 in east play just waiting on Basketball season will they go 0-10 only time will tell for sure )

5 - A WEST

Alma 28  :) ( 4-3 3-1 Alma won last week over Clarksville 35-0 this week they take on Harrison in a key playoff jocking game and wins to move there season to 5-3.4-1 in west play will they win the this game only time will tell for sure)
Harrison 19   >:( ( 6-1 3-1 Harrison lost last week to Greenbrier 48-43 this week they take on alma in a key playoff jocking game and lose to move there season to 6-2 3-2 in west play will they win this game only time will tell for sure)

Greenbrier 55  ;) ( 6-1 4-0 Greenbrier won a huge game last week over Harrison 48-43 this week they keep there winning ways by beating Clarksville move there season to 7-1 5-0 in west play will they  be west champion only time will tell for sure)
Clarksville 17  :-X ( 1-6 0-4 Clarksville lost last week to Alma 35-0 this they take on greenbrier and lose again to move there season to 1-7 0-5 just waiting on basketball season will they at least one west game only time will tell for sure)

Maumelle 21  :) ( 1-6 1-3 Maumelle lost last week to morrilton 53-21 this week they take on Farmington in a key playoff spot game the winner of this game help there playoff chances the loser hurt there playoff chances glad to say that maumelle wins this game to move there season to 2-6 2-3 in west play will maumelle make the playoffs only time will tell for sure)
Farmington 20  ??? ( 3-4 2-2 Farmington won last week over Viloina 22-13 this week they take on maumelle in a key playoff spot game the winner of this game help there playoff chances the loser hurt there playoff chances sorry to say that Farmington loses this game to move there season to 3-5 2-3 in west play will they make the playoffs only time will tell for sure)

Morrilton 38  ;D ( 2-5 2-2 Morrilton won last week over maumelle 53-21 this week they take on Viloina and wins again to move there season to 3-5 3-2 in west play will they the west tittle after there ineligible player thing only time will tell for sure)
Viloina 3  :( ( 4-3 1-3 Viloina lost last week to Farmington 22-13 this week they take on Morrilton and lose to move there season to 4-4 1-4 in west play and look like there just playing for pride will they turn it a round and get in the playoffs only time will tell for sure)

5-A SOUTH

Camden Fairview 38  :D ( 2-5 1-3 CF won  ??? Last week to DeQueen 26-13 this week they take on Winnless Hope and wins to move there season to 3-5 2-3 in south play will they win this game only time will tell for sure)
Hope 24  ::) ( 0-7 0-4 Hope lost last week to HSLS 53-27 this week they take on CF and lose again to move there season to 0-8 0-5 in south play will hope go 0-10 only time will tell for sure)

HS Lakeside 31  ;D ( 3-4 3-1 HSLS won last week over Hope 53-27 this week they take on DeQueen in a key playoff spot game the winner of this game help there playoff chances the loser hurt there playoff chances glad to say that they win this one to move there season to 4-4 4-1 in south play if HSLS can win out they could forces a 3 way tie for the south tittle will they win the south tittle only time will tell for sure)
DeQueen 28  :-\ ( 3-4 2-2 DeQueen lost last week to CF 26-13 this week they take on HSLS in a key playoff spot game the winner of this game help there playoff chances the loser hurt there playoff chances sorry to say they lose this game to move there season to 3-5 2-3 in south play will they win this game only time will tell for sure)

Magnolia 13  :-X ( 2-5 1-3 magnolia lost last week to HS 28-13 this week they take on WC and lose again to move there season to 2-6 1-4 in south play if they lose this week it look like they are lock out of the playoffs will they win this game only time will tell for sure )
Watson chapel 40  :) ( 5-2 4-0 WC won a huge game last week over WH 41-36 this week they take on magnolia and wins again to move there season to 6-2 5-0 in south play will they win this game only time will tell for sure would like to give a shout out to the head Football coach of Watson Chapel praying for your daughter who in the children hospital hope she make a full recovery)

White Hall 42  :) ( 6-1 3-1 WH lost last week to WC 41-36 this week they take on HS and win to move there season to 7-1 4-1 in south play will they win this game only time will tell for sure)
Hot Springs 14  :P ( 2-5 2-2 HS won last week over Magnolia 28-13 this week they take on WH and lose to move there season to 2-6 2-3 in south play with this lost they need to win out to have a shot at the playoffs will they do it only time will tell for sure)

5-A CENTRAL

Pulaski academy 62  :) ( 6-1 4-0 PA won a huge game last week over Sylvan hills 35-23 this week they take on LRP and win again to move there season to 7-1 5-0 in central play interesting note here with the win over SH did SH find a chink in P.A. High power offense or is sylvan Hills a really good team who knows will P.A. 3 peat the state tittle only time will tell for sure)
LR Parkview 3  ::) (1-5 1-3 LRP lost last week to LRC 51-7 this week they take the P.A. Test and fail to move there season to 1-6 1-4 in central play with this lost they look like they are lock out of the playoffs will they upset P.A. Only time will tell for sure )

Beebe 31  ::) ( 2-5 1-3 Beebe lost last week to LRMC 52-7 this week they take on LRM and win to move there season to 3-5 2-3 in central play if Beebe can win out they should be in the playoffs will they win out only time will tell for sure)
LR Mills 21  :-X (4-3 2-2 LRM won last week over LRF  26-0 enough said this week they take on Beebe and lose to move there season to 4-4 2-3 in central play if LRM wins this game they are in a good spot for a playoff spot if they lose they could be hurting for a playoff spot will they win this game only time will tell for sure)

LR Christian 28  :'( ( 2-5 2-2 LRC won last week over LRP 51-7 this week they take on LRMC in a key playoff spot game if they win they this game they are in a good spot for a playoff spot if they lose they could be hurting for a playoffs spot sorry to say they lose this one to move there season to 2-6 2-3 in central play will they win this key game only time will tell for sure)
LR McClellan 44  :D ( 5-2 3-1 LRMC won last week over Beebe 52-7 this week they take on LRC in a key playoff spot game it's a lot like what LRC senaro glad to say that LRMC wins to move there season to 6-2 4-1 in central play will they win this game and help there playoff chances only time will tell for sure)

Sylvan Hills 60  :) ( 6-1 3-1 SH lost a huge game last week to P.A. 35-23 this week they get back on the winning track by beating LRF enough said move there season to 7-1 4-1 in central play interesting note even though SH lost to P.A. It wasn't the high power offense that p.a. Know for so was it a bad game for P.A. Or was it a real good SH team I say a good SH team so hat off to your team will SH Stay Healthy and go deep in the playoffs only time will tell for sure)
LR Fair 0  ::) ( 1-6 0-4 LRF lost last week to LRM 26-0 this week they take on SH and lose again to move there season to 1-7 0-5 in central play and just waiting on basketball season will they get the upset only time will tell for sure)

This is my pick for week 8
So good luck to all team this week

Here is my Record for each week
Week 1 18-10
Week2 15-14
Week 3 21-8
Week 4 12-4
Week 5 11-5
Week 6 14-2
Week 7 12-4

For a season total of 103-47
So good luck to all teams

tmycjy

tmycjy

PA Dad

I usually find a pick or two that I disagree with, but not this week.  I agree with all of them.  But, I won't be surprised if LRCA pulls the upset against McClellan.  That should be a good game.

I'd say the Batesville vs Blytheville game is the game of the week with Alma vs Harrison a close second.

tmycjy

Quote from: PA Dad on October 16, 2016, 07:23:29 pm
I usually find a pick or two that I disagree with, but not this week.  I agree with all of them.  But, I won't be surprised if LRCA pulls the upset against McClellan.  That should be a good game.

I'd say the Batesville vs Blytheville game is the game of the week with Alma vs Harrison a close second.

I say alma vs Harrison is game of the week that could be the west tittle game because of the Morrilton thing

PA Dad

Quote from: tmycjy on October 16, 2016, 07:40:44 pm
I say alma vs Harrison is game of the week that could be the west tittle game because of the Morrilton thing

I agree that game is a reasonable pick for game of the week.

Overdahill

Quote from: tmycjy on October 16, 2016, 07:38:38 am
Good luck to all team this week

Thanks TMY, you do a great job with the first picks of the week all season!

tmycjy

Good luck to all team Friday night

tmycjy

Good luck to all team Friday night

tmycjy

Good luck to all SR high football team Friday night and good luck to all 9th grade team tonight

tmycjy

tmycjy

Tmycjy goes in week 8 14-2 for a season total of 117-49

My upside of the night only miss 2 games
My shocker of the night was Watson Chapel lost

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas