• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Tmycjy pick for week 7

Started by tmycjy, October 08, 2016, 04:16:22 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

tmycjy

October 08, 2016, 04:16:22 pm Last Edit: October 08, 2016, 09:30:58 pm by tmycjy
Tmycjy pick for week 7

5 - A EAST

Wynne 44  :-* ( 6-0 3-0 wynne won last week over valley view 56-21 this week they take on Batesville in a battle of top 10 team and a battle of 1st place team this could be the east tittle game glad to say wynne win this game to move there season to 7-0 4-0 in east play will wynne go 10-0 only time will tell for sure )
Batesville 24   :'( ( 4-2 3-0 Batesville won last week over FC 36-8 this week they got come off high win and play Wynne sorry to say they lose this one to move there season to 4-3 3-1 in east play will they win the east tittle only time will tell for sure )

Forrest city 42  :) ( 4-2 2-1 FC lost last week to Batesville 36-8:this week they get back on the winning tracks by beating a much improved paragould team they move there season to 5-2 3-1 in east play will they win this game only time will tell for sure)
Paragould 13  ::) ( 2-4 0-3 paragould lost last week to nettleton 21-8 this week they take on a good FC team and lose to move there season to 2-5 0-4 in east play will they get the upset only time will tell for sure )

Blytheville 42  ;) ( 4-2 2-1 Blytheville won last week over GCT 53-20 this week they take on VV and win to move there season to 5-2 3-1 in east play will they win this game only time will tell for sure )
Valley View 21 :'( ( 3-3 1-2 VV lost last week to Wynne 56-21 this week they take on Blytheville and lose to move there season to 3-4:1-3 in east play the question is can VV win that big upset that could get them in the playoff only time will tell for sure )
Nettleton 44 :-* ( 4-2 1-2 nettleton won last week over paragould 21-8 this week they have no problem with GCT move there season to 5-2 2-2 in east play will they win this game only time will tell for sure )
Green county tech 17  :( ( 0-6 0-3 GCT lost last week over Blytheville 53-20 this week they take on nettleton and lose again move there season to 0-7 0-4 in east play just waiting on Basketball season will they go 0-10 only time will tell for sure )

5 -A WEST

Alma 44  :) ( 3-3 2-1 alma lost last week to Morrilton 28-26 this week they get back on the winning tracks by beating Clarksville move there season to 4-3 2-1 in west play will they win this game only time will tell for sure )
Clarksville 3  :P ( 1-5 0-3 Clarksville lost last week to maumelle 42-15 this week they take on alma and lose again to move there season to 1-6 0-4 in west play now just waiting on basketball season will they win this game only time will tell for sure)

Viloina 17  :) ( 4-2 1-2 Viloina lost last week to Harrison 38-6 this week they take on Farmington and win to move there season to 5-2 2-2 in west play the question is will they win the right game to make the playoff is say yes  but only time will tell for sure )
Farmington 14  :-[ ( 2-4 1-2 Farmington lost last week to Greenbrier 41-14 this week they take on Viloina in a key west game this game could deside who has a shot at a playoff spot sorry to say that Viloina win in a close one Farmington move there season to 2-5 1-3 in west play will they win this game only time will tell for sure)

Morrilton 38  :) (1-5 1-2  ??? Morrilton had a real interesting week Morrilton was 4-1 2-0 in west play before Arkansas Activities Associate found a ineable player so they went from 4-1 to 0-5 last week they won over alma 28-26 this week they take on maumelle and win to move there season to 2-5 2-2 in west play will they still win the west tittle with what happen this week only time will tell for sure)
Maumelle 10   :-X (1-5 1-2 Maumelle won last week over Clarksville 42-15 this week they take on Morrilton and lose to move there season to 1-6 1-3 in west play will they win this game only time will tell for sure)

Harrison 31  :-X ( 6-0 3-0 Harrison won last week over Viloina 38-6 this week Harrison take on Greenbrier in what could be the west tittle game thanks to what happen to Morrilton sorry to Harrison lose this one to move there season to 6-1 3-1 in west play will they win the west tittle only time will tell for sure)
Greenbrier 33  ;D ( 5-1 3-0 greenbrier won last week over Farmington 41-14 this week they take on Harrison in a battle of unbeaten greenbrier can thank Morrilton for them being undefeated glad to say greenbrier win this game to move there season to 6-1 4-0 in west play will they be west champion only time will tell for sure)

5-A SOUTH

White Hall 41  :-* ( surprising 6-0 3-0 White Hall won last week over HSLS 64-36 this week they take on there Jefferson county rival Watson Chapel in what could be the south tittle game glad to say that WH win this game  to move there season to 7-0 4-0 in south play will they shock the state and go 10-0 only time will tell for sure)
Watson chapel 31  ??? ( 4-2 3-0 WC won last week over Hope 51-15 this week they take on there Jefferson county rival WH for what could be the south tittle game sorry to WC lose this game to move there season to 4-3 3-1 in south play will they win the south tittle only time will tell for sure)

Camden Fairview 26  ::) (1-5 0-3 Camden lost last week to magnolia 45-24 this week they take on DeQueen and lose again to DeQueen to move to 1-6 0-4 in south play a big shock from a team that was one of the 5A state powerhouse a few year ago will they win this game only time will tell for sure)
DeQueen 35  :) ( surprising 3-3 2-1 DeQueen won last week over Hot Springs 29-28 this week they take on Camden and win again move there season to 4-3 3-1 in south play will they get a playoff spot only time will tell for sure)

Hope 24  :'( (0-6 0-3 hope lost last week to WC 51-15 this week they take on HSLS and lose again to move there season to 0-7 0-4 just waiting on basketball season will they go 0-10 only time will tell for sure)
HS Lakeside 42  :) ( 2-4 2-1 HSLS lost last week to WH 64-36 this week they get back on the winning track by beating winnless Hope move there season to 3-4 3-1 in south play will they get a playoff spot only time will tell for sure)

Hot Springs 14  :'( ( 1-5 1-2 HS lost last week to DeQueen 29-28 this week they take on magnolia and they lose again to move there season to 1-6 1-3 in south play if HS want to make the playoffs they need to step it up now and win game if not it will be time for basketball season will they step it up only time will tell for sure)
Magnolia 21  8) ( 2-4 1-2 magnolia won last week over Camden 45-24 this week they take on HS and wins to move there season to 3-4 2-2 in south play will magnolia make the playoffs only time will tell for sure)

5-A CENTRAL

Pulaski academy 41  :D ( 5-1 3-0 P.A. Won last week over LRC 73-35 this week they take on sylvan hills in a battle of top 5 team in most poll this game could be your Central tittle game PA wins this game to move there season to 6-1 4-0 in central play will P.A 3 peat the state tittle only time will tell for sure)
Sylvan hills 22  :-\ ( 6-0 3-0 SH won last week over LR Mills 55-18 this week they take the P.A test for what could be the central tittle game and a battle of top 5 team and fail the test they move there season to 6-1 3-1 in central play will they pass the PA test only time will tell for sure)

LR Christian 44  :) (1-5 1-2 LRC lost last week to P.A. 73-35 this week they get back on the winning track by beating Parkview move there season to 2-5 2-2 in central play will they make the playoffs only time will tell for sure)
LR Parkview 27  :-\ ( 1-4 1-2 LRP lost last week to Beebe 40-13 this week they take on LRC and lose to move there season to 1-5 1-3 in central play will they make the playoffs or will they miss the playoffs only time will tell for sure)

LR Mills 38  :) ( 3-3 1-2 LRM lost last week to SH 55-18 this week they take on LRF enough said win this one to move there season to 4-3 2-2 in central play will they win this game only time will tell for sure)
LR Fair 21  :-[ ( 1-5 0-3 LRF had interesting week LRF got there 1st win of the year with what happen to Morrilton last week they lost to LRMC 58-0 this week they take on LRM and lose again move there season to 1-6 0-4 in central play will LRF win a game when there on the field only time will tell for sure)

LR MCCLELLAN 40  :) ( 4-2 2-1 LRMC won last week to LRF 58-0 this week they take on Beebe and wins to move there season to 5-2 3-1 in central play will they get upset only time will tell for sure)
Beebe 21  >:( ( 2-4 1-2 Beebe won last week over LRP 40-13 this week they take on LRMC and lose to move there season to 2-5 1-3 in central play if Beebe want to make the playoffs they need to step it up right now will they turn it around and make the playoffs only time will tell for sure)

This is my pick for week 7 of the year so good luck to all teams this week

Here is my record for each week

Week 1 18-10
Week 2 15-14
Week 3 21-8
Week 4 12-4
Week 5 11-5
Week 6 14-2
For a season total of 91-43

So good luck to all teams

tmycjy

Good luck to all teams this week

Austin.Sutton

Agree with all but the Harrison Greenbrier game my friend, 35-31 Harrison!

AIREDALE25

I think Alma will win out the rest of the season and win the 5A west

Go Postal

Quote from: AIREDALE25 on October 08, 2016, 10:02:41 pm
I think Alma will win out the rest of the season and win the 5A west
That is always a possibility if they beat Greenbrier AND Harrison.  They also need to get those tie breaker points up just in case they happen to lose any games.

The_Pioneer

I'm shocked, SHOCKED I say, that you picked Wynne.

tmycjy

Quote from: The_Pioneer on October 09, 2016, 08:11:01 am
I'm shocked, SHOCKED I say, that you picked Wynne.

Just went with what my computer said

tmycjy

Good luck to all teams this week

Rocko1493

Batesville puts up mote than 24.  Even with the injuries the are putting up impressive numbers.  At the beginning of the season people were overlooking Batesville for loosing to Jonesboro in the number they did.  Look now.  Jonesboro is undefeated and Batesville scored more points than any one else they played including Cabot and Pine Bluff.  BATESVILLE scored 41 in that game.  Batesville will have no problem scoring points.

tmycjy

Good luck to all teams this week play with pride also

tmycjy

Good luck to all team this Friday

Chief_Osceola™

Quote from: Rocko1493 on October 10, 2016, 01:16:45 pm
Batesville puts up mote than 24.  Even with the injuries the are putting up impressive numbers.  At the beginning of the season people were overlooking Batesville for loosing to Jonesboro in the number they did.  Look now.  Jonesboro is undefeated and Batesville scored more points than any one else they played including Cabot and Pine Bluff.  BATESVILLE scored 41 in that game.  Batesville will have no problem scoring points.

I think the results AFTER the Jonesboro game are what people are perplexed about.  A loss to a Searcy team that Morrilton blew out, a 2-point win against annual cellar-dweller Mountain Home, etc.

Rocko1493

Searcy and mountain home several turnovers and I mean several turnovers  many were in the red zone.  They had no problem moving up and down the field

GuvHog

Quote from: Rocko1493 on October 11, 2016, 03:08:41 pm
Searcy and mountain home several turnovers and I mean several turnovers  many were in the red zone.  They had no problem moving up and down the field

Doesn't matter. If a team is gonna win, they gotta stick the ball in the end zone.

tmycjy

Good luck to all team Thursday night and Friday night

Chief_Osceola™

Quote from: Rocko1493 on October 11, 2016, 03:08:41 pm

Mountain Home - possibly understandable only scoring 8 points if you have a bunch of turnovers.  Plus it may have been wet that night.  Searcy though, it didn't look like the Pioneers had any trouble scoring points.  It looks like the defense didn't bother showing up. 

tmycjy

Good luck to all 9th grade team tonight and good luck to all SR High teams Friday night

tmycjy

Good luck to all teams tonight

PercussionMan

Quote from: Austin.Sutton on October 08, 2016, 09:35:50 pm
Agree with all but the Harrison Greenbrier game my friend, 35-31 Harrison!

I know that matchup has been close and has had some shootouts at times in the past, but I've seen both teams this year....I think Greenbrier is a lot faster than Harrison, so I don't see the Goblins winning this won.  Now, I've been wrong before, so if I am, I am.

tmycjy

Tmycjy Gose in week 7 12-4 for a season total of 103-47

My upside of the night Gose 4-0:in east and central

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas