• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Homecoming Week at Alma Clarksville is coming to town

Started by AIREDALE25, October 08, 2016, 11:51:23 am

Previous topic - Next topic

AIREDALE25

This should be a very large win for Alma. We should've beat Morilton by 1 point if we didn't miss that FG and Extra Point but anyways Alma will win 38-10

the voice

October 10, 2016, 05:42:15 am #1 Last Edit: October 10, 2016, 07:57:01 am by the voice
We should've have beaten y'all by 14 more. Shouldn't have got stopped on goal line and shouldn't have given up the touchdown y'all scored on trick play.

Alma didn't miss extra point it was blocked , there is a difference.

Go Postal

Quote from: the voice on October 10, 2016, 05:42:15 am
We should've have beaten y'all by 14 more. Shouldn't have got stopped on goal line and shouldn't have given up the touchdown y'all scored on trick play.

Harrison has done that a few times this year too.  Last one was in the Clarksville game.

AT

Quote from: the voice on October 10, 2016, 05:42:15 am

Or maybe Morrilton should have just beat Alma by 2.

If Alma shouldn't have stopped you on the goal line...then don't get stopped on the goal line. If Alma shouldn't have scored on the trick play (one that they do every year by the way), then don't let Alma score on the trick play.

I guess Alma should have scored on the short field position after the interception and Morrilton shouldn't have converted a 4th and long when a running back came out of the backfield and our linebacker missed an assignment.

AIREDALE25

Okay..... so I just watched Clarksville film against Harrison. They are going to get smashed by Alma I think! Running a lot of options in the flex or wishbone or whatever it's called hardly ever threw it. Wow. I said earlyer this week 38-10 Alma. I'm going to change that to 38-0 Alma

PrivateLesson

Alright AIREDALE.....you need to go find Steve Perry if you want this thread to go.....:)

Airedale wins this tune up game by a nice margin....Clarksville is still rebuilding...Hopefully, with all the Homecoming festivities in Alma....they will stay focused on the task at hand. :)

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas