• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Game of the week. Chapel at The White Hall Bulldogs

Started by GhostofRosswoodCC, October 08, 2016, 07:42:14 am

Previous topic - Next topic

GhostofRosswoodCC

October 08, 2016, 07:42:14 am Last Edit: October 08, 2016, 07:46:58 am by GhostofRosswoodCC
This game basically for all the marbles in the 5A south.  Could it be any better. Biggest and craziest rivalry south of Little Rock  Through history there has been whole team fights in parking lots of restaurants night before games. There has been whole team fights of the field after games.  There has been fields covered in diesel/ rock salt night before games and who knows what else prior to them being turf.    Whole lot of crazy moments during the games.   As an old ghost from the 80's the first thing all white hall players do when schedule comes out is ask when do we play chapel.      White Hall Coaches and kids need to stay focused this week on the game not all the extra crazy that comes with it.  White Hall has chance to have really super special season.  No matter what happens White Hall season pretty dang amazing so far from taking a year off to undefeated and essentially locking up playoff spot last night is pretty dang incredible.   Hats off to some Great Coaching and Hard work by the kids.   Good luck to chapel yall are going to need it.   And.............God bless our Troops

MDXPHD

There are other big games this week. Batesville and Wynne. Sylvan Hills and PA. This isn't the game of the week in my opinion.

Anyway, I think WC wins by a couple of touchdowns.

GhostofRosswoodCC

You got the "other" part right.   Only game in 5A where rivals 10 minutes from each other play for all the marbles in a conference in 5A.

GuvHog

This will be Watson Chapel's first real test in conference play and will also be White Hall's strongest opponent thus far. It should be a good game and I'm planning on being there.

Wonderdog

Quote from: MDXPHD on October 08, 2016, 07:52:08 am
There are other big games this week. Batesville and Wynne. Sylvan Hills and PA. This isn't the game of the week in my opinion.

Anyway, I think WC wins by a couple of touchdowns.
SH and PA won't be competitive. Batesville and Wynne will be a good one though.

Maynard G Krebs

Quote from: GhostofRosswoodCC on October 08, 2016, 07:42:14 am
This game basically for all the marbles in the 5A south.  Could it be any better. Biggest and craziest rivalry south of Little Rock  Through history there has been whole team fights in parking lots of restaurants night before games. There has been whole team fights of the field after games.  There has been fields covered in diesel/ rock salt night before games and who knows what else prior to them being turf.    Whole lot of crazy moments during the games.   As an old ghost from the 80's the first thing all white hall players do when schedule comes out is ask when do we play chapel.      White Hall Coaches and kids need to stay focused this week on the game not all the extra crazy that comes with it.  White Hall has chance to have really super special season.  No matter what happens White Hall season pretty dang amazing so far from taking a year off to undefeated and essentially locking up playoff spot last night is pretty dang incredible.   Hats off to some Great Coaching and Hard work by the kids.   Good luck to chapel yall are going to need it.   And.............God bless our Troops

Sounds like the Governor needs to have the National Guard on alert for this game😀😀😀😀

Overdahill

Quote from: Maynard G Krebs on October 08, 2016, 08:02:09 pm
Sounds like the Governor needs to have the National Guard on alert for this game😀😀😀😀

Or Bruce Buffer in the broadcast booth :D

woopork

Trojanball24

The TROY sayz WC by 35- White Hall is not good they have played a weak schedule

mohawk

WPWells

GuvHog

Quote from: Fred Bird on October 11, 2016, 02:33:43 pm
Chapel by 21

I believe Watson Chapel will win but I doubt it will be by that big of a margin. I'm sure they appreciate your vote of confidence though.

GhostofRosswoodCC

Dogs win.    This has the feel of a Dog win in a Baseball State Championship game.    ;D

Lumberjackfan1978

This should be a good game.I feel like WC gets the win but by no more than a couple of scores at most

Absolut

If WC defense up the middle can control the A gaps then we will be fine. Offensively we just have to put our speed in space and we'll put up points. Can wh play from behind? I don't think so.

ViloniaEaglestoWMS

GuvHog

1st Quarter

Watson Chapel   0

White Hall         7

GuvHog

4:09 1st Quarter

Watson Chapel   0

White Hall        13

GuvHog

:10 1st Quarter

Watson Chapel   7

White Hall        13

GuvHog

1:02 2nd Quarter

Watson Chapel  14

White Hall        13

GuvHog

Halftime

Watson Chapel  14

White Hall         13

GuvHog

8;38 3rd Quarter

Watson Chapel  14

White Hall        20

Grond

GuvHog

7:05 3rd Quarter

Watson Chapel  20

White Hall        20

PA Dad

GuvHog

3:37 3rd Quarter

Watson Chapel  27

White Hall        20

GuvHog

11:57 4rd Quarter

Watson Chapel  27

White Hall        28

GuvHog

4th Quarter

Watson Chapel  35

White Hall        28

GuvHog

4th Quarter

Watson Chapel  35

White Hall        36

GuvHog

4th Quarter

Watson Chapel  35

White Hall        36

Jacketalum07

GuvHog

:34 4th Quarter

Watson Chapel  41

White Hall        36

GuvHog

FINAL SCORE

Watson Chapel  41

White Hall        36

What a game!!

MDXPHD

Thank you! Now we can stop with the non sense about white hall.

Absolut

UNBELIEVABLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Jakobi Jackson to Curry 62 yard TD pass with .34 seconds left sinks white hall's ship. Jackson appeared to be knocked out as he stayed down for several minutes after staring down a white hall blitz to deliver a strike for the game winning touchdown.

PA Dad

This game and the Greenbrier/Harrison game were the most competitive of the week.  I wish I could have seen both of them.

Jacketalum07

Sounds like this game was worth the money to get in! Congrats to Watson chapel

WCN

I guess the only thing ghosts really do well is vanish.  Hopefully he surfaces soon.  If not, it is a shame, he adds some fun to the forum.  Come eat your crow and move on.

stayreddie

Great game tonight. Both teams left it out on the field. After the game i noticed that a bunch of white hall players went straight to the locker room instead of shaking hands, including a former chapel player. School is out, no class.

zebradynasty

Quote from: Absolut on October 14, 2016, 11:01:26 pm
UNBELIEVABLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Jakobi Jackson to Curry 62 yard TD pass with .34 seconds left sinks white hall's ship. Jackson appeared to be knocked out as he stayed down for several minutes after staring down a white hall blitz to deliver a strike for the game winning touchdown.

Wait WH blitzed a team that was over 60 yards away needing to score a TD with 34 seconds left ??? Oh well at least WH has moved up to be the 3rd best team in the county!  ;D

GuvHog

Quote from: zebradynasty on October 15, 2016, 09:50:29 am
Wait WH blitzed a team that was over 60 yards away needing to score a TD with 34 seconds left ??? Oh well at least WH has moved up to be the 3rd best team in the county!  ;D

I didn't think that was a very smart move either but Jakobi Jackson had already thrown for almost 400 yards in that game so the Bulldogs coach decided they had to take a shot at him so they went single coverage on the receivers and sent the house after Jakobi. Big mistake against a team with a very good QB and loaded at receiver.

zebradynasty

Quote from: GuvHog on October 15, 2016, 12:23:43 pm
I didn't think that was a very smart move either but Jakobi Jackson had already thrown for almost 400 yards in that game so the Bulldogs coach decided they had to take a shot at him so they went single coverage on the receivers and sent the house after Jakobi. Big mistake against a team with a very good QB and loaded at receiver.

I wasn't there and didn't see the play but the strategy sounds bad! WC has some very capable WR's that have size and speed. Needing a TD with 30 sec left that far away....keep the WR's in front and make the tackle. Jakobi is also very mobile so that makes the blitz even riskier. Oh well...WH always finds ways to lose games! 

ViloniaEaglestoWMS

lol

Overdahill

Quote from: WCN on October 14, 2016, 11:13:45 pm
I guess the only thing ghosts really do well is vanish.  Hopefully he surfaces soon.  If not, it is a shame, he adds some fun to the forum.  Come eat your crow and move on.

Ghost is still re-watching the film hoping for a different ending ;D

W.C. 4eva

Quote from: Overdahill on October 16, 2016, 08:16:37 pm
Ghost is still re-watching the film hoping for a different ending ;D

lol man I haven't posted much in the past but I still keep up with everything. You guys are hilarious

Wonderdog

Wish i could have seen this game. Sounds like it was electric.

Lumberjackfan1978

That was good game probably did turn out to be the game of the week.WH gave chapel all they wanted.

GuvHog

Quote from: Lumberjackfan1978 on October 17, 2016, 10:50:38 pm
That was good game probably did turn out to be the game of the week.WH gave chapel all they wanted.

No doubt about it. White Hall's running game is really good and did give Chapel problems. If the Bulldogs can get their passing game going good, they'll make some noise in the playoffs.

Lumberjackfan1978

Quote from: GuvHog on October 18, 2016, 08:34:40 am
No doubt about it. White Hall's running game is really good and did give Chapel problems. If the Bulldogs can get their passing game going good, they'll make some noise in the playoffs.
yea they need to work on passing game more they seem to be hungry this year so they might make some noise in playoffs

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas