• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Morrilton to forfeit wins

Started by MDXPHD, October 05, 2016, 06:13:45 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Jimbo Morphis

Chief_Osceola™

Quote from: Oldman on October 06, 2016, 02:24:29 pm
In dog years?

Well, yeah. Devil Dogs don't age the same as regular dogs though.

Yellowcake

DEVIL DOG HOG

The player was a kicker. Not first string.  He and a few of the players were at lunch, they were talking about the Maumelle forfeit. The kicker stated that he turned 19 in August.  The players went to coach Mac and told him.  He checked into the kickers age.

Maynard G Krebs

Quote from: DEVIL DOG HOG on October 07, 2016, 06:05:40 am
The player was a kicker. Not first string.  He and a few of the players were at lunch, they were talking about the Maumelle forfeit. The kicker stated that he turned 19 in August.  The players went to coach Mac and told him.  He checked into the kickers age.

is this going to hurt the soccer team?

PercussionMan

Quote from: DEVIL DOG HOG on October 07, 2016, 06:05:40 am

Still not a good thing....some people act like "the kicker isn't that important"....last I checked, kickers are vital to a team.  Knowing Morrilton's history, I doubt we have a good backup that's prepared.  I'm still positive about the rest of the season, but we better hope we have a good backup, if it comes down to a close game.

WPWells

DEVIL DOG HOG

It sounds like he was the backup.

sevenof400

Go Postal

Quote from: Maynard G Krebs on October 07, 2016, 07:53:57 am
is this going to hurt the soccer team?
Quote from: sevenof400 on October 07, 2016, 11:58:44 am
Play nice Maynard........ ;D

Seven, you never know, but PA might have a chance now this spring. ;)

Maynard G Krebs

Quote from: Go Postal on October 07, 2016, 03:18:47 pm
Seven, you never know, but PA might have a chance now this spring. ;)

Does PA have soccer? 😯😯😯

sevenof400

PercussionMan

HorseFeathers

Quote from: PercussionMan on October 07, 2016, 08:38:04 am
Still not a good thing....some people act like "the kicker isn't that important"....last I checked, kickers are vital to a team.  Knowing Morrilton's history, I doubt we have a good backup that's prepared.  I'm still positive about the rest of the season, but we better hope we have a good backup, if it comes down to a close game.

2 different kickers kicked off last night....and it was a close game, looks like the Dogs should be fine in that department...

PercussionMan

Quote from: HorseFeathers on October 08, 2016, 05:49:52 pm
2 different kickers kicked off last night....and it was a close game, looks like the Dogs should be fine in that department...

I was there. Our snapper left the punter out to dry on the one play where he had to fall on the ball....Led to an Alma TD....can't be doing that when your snapper is experienced and kickers are seeing first action of the year.

Hoghead2

Quote from: GhostofRosswoodCC on October 06, 2016, 09:17:25 am
The kid was 26 years old????

Seriously  is that what I heard???

Did he have a family and a couple of kids and grandkids???

How in the world did anyone not know???
He worked as the Manager in the Auto Department  at the Super Walmart in Morrilton. ...

the voice

Seriously HH, that's uncalled for. He was days over the cut off. It was a mistake that yes someone should have caught before it cost a special group a conference championship. But it is what it is.

Yellowcake

Quote from: the voice on October 12, 2016, 06:30:03 am
Seriously HH, that's uncalled for. He was days over the cut off. It was a mistake that yes someone should have caught before it cost a special group a conference championship. But it is what it is.

Don't take the bait Voice. Haters gonna hate. Let it roll off. Go Devil Dogs.

TNT_15

Quote from: the voice on October 12, 2016, 06:30:03 am
Haters gonna hate. Cheaters Gonna cheat. Pa gonna roll.

the voice

Quote from: TNT_15 on October 13, 2016, 06:29:07 pm
Haters gonna hate. Cheaters Gonna cheat. Pa gonna roll.

Well if you're calling Morrilton cheaters than you're mistaken!
Big difference in someone finding a mistake and self reporting. If they were cheaters they'd kept quiet about it and rolled on. Perhaps it's not what you meant , either way it needed to be addressed.

TNT_15

Quote from: the voice on October 13, 2016, 08:13:57 pm
Well if you're calling Morrilton cheaters than you're mistaken!
Big difference in someone finding a mistake and self reporting. If they were cheaters they'd kept quiet about it and rolled on. Perhaps it's not what you meant , either way it needed to be addressed.
It was not calling Morilton cheaters although as I re read it that's  probably what most people assumed. It's just a saying we used to say when I played way back in the day.

the voice

Thanks for clearing it up. 👍🏻

TNT_15

Quote from: the voice on October 13, 2016, 09:45:43 pm
Thanks for clearing it up. 👍🏻
Haha no problem. I rooting for Morilton. Yall played great against my sons team last season but I haven't gotten to see much this year. Best of luck that was a good win vs alma

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas