• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Fall Baseball

Started by WarEagle44, July 25, 2011, 07:50:26 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

WarEagle44

Myself I wish the schools would have some kind of a fall baseball for the kids who dont play football, get some of the younger kids more reps and maybe some more playin time, whats everyone else think.

BronxBomber

It's tough because so many baseball coaches also coach football.  Also, some kids like my son, feel like they have to play football for the other kids sake, even when baseball is clearly the first love.  My WANTS would be to play year round, I can't get enough of it!

Bighog

Midwest Nationals have a fall baseball program.  Will be playing against other showcase teams and also against college teams.  I think it is 450 dollars for about 10 weeks.

WarEagle44

The way it was explained to me the High School coaches couldnt coach it, it would have to be a volunteer.
O well gonna be a long time till season again.

Busman

it's like basketball.  you can't have "high school" baseball in the fall.  You can have independent ball that just happens to be made up of players from one school.

BronxBomber

So what is everyone doing for fall ball?

love those eagles

Does anyone know of a contact for a fall baseball league in central to south arkansas or even northeast Louisiana?  My son is looking for a team so he can play fall baseball.

BronxBomber

What age are you looking for, and do you want a weekend showcase type team or a weekday league?

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas