• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

6A Games for April 13th - April 18th

Started by 3 Dollar, April 13, 2015, 05:10:08 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

3 Dollar

Please post all 6A game scores here for the week of 4/13 - 4/18! 

Thanks!!

LowerAR

April 13
Junction City  1
El Dorado      5

SB_Mom

500 hitter

Dagger

Quote from: 500 hitter on April 15, 2015, 01:56:03 pm
Close one

Been lots of close ones like that, mid point of Conference schedule and Benton has outscored opponents 81-2.

LowerAR

With teams like LR Hall, Parkview and Pine Bluff in the conference, what did you expect.   

Dagger

Quote from: LowerAR on April 16, 2015, 07:46:10 am
With teams like LR Hall, Parkview and Pine Bluff in the conference, what did you expect.

You are right, I expected just that from the teams you listed (although I don't think Benton has played Hall yet) I just expected more from Sheridan, Lake Hamilton and Texarkana (combined score 34-1), from what I hear the game with Eldo was tight as the 2-1 score would suggest. Was looking forward to the Benton vs Bryant game, but heard it was cancelled.

LowerAR

Well although the score wasn't close, the Sheridan game wasn't a washout. 7 to 1 is not a bad score. Benton is playing well, and they are in the drivers seat, but Sheridan run ruled El Dorado in Sheridan. If a team gets hot with the bats, 4 or 5 runs can go quickly. I could defend Sheridan more, but I will not, because they don't need it. They are both good teams in my opinion.         

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas