• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Your early days of Fearless.

Started by V-Town_Eagle_24, January 14, 2006, 03:09:07 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Lions84

I have found distant cousins and other kin due to FF and Hogville !

Paw-Paw

Billyjack got me back on here. I had this acct while in high school, but never really got into it. Then when he started telling which folks were on here and how much fun there could be had I got addicted quick. Love this place. Can set up and talk about a little of everything!

Legend

Who would be top 25 on FF all time... #1 Have to be Mike Bonds

redwolf143

55 days 4 hours 20 mins, forgot i had it open on my smart phone all summer...

AB™

I haven't even noticed my total time logged-in in a long time.  I just noticed it, though, and I don't know if I should be a little depressed or not...

146 days, 5 hours, 27 minutes

That's over 1/3 of one year. 

Lions84

My time would be greater cept I'm not on here much at all during the Summer.

True Believer

6 years ago yesterday, I signed on for this gig!   It's been quite a trip.  I have met many great people on here and some that I would like to forget!

Here's to another six! Again, I hope they have internet in the home because I will be very sad if all I get to do is play bingo there.

Thanks FF for much fun!

Hoghead

October 05, 2011, 04:04:19 am #207 Last Edit: September 07, 2013, 03:26:04 pm by Hoghead
Quote from: Legend on August 10, 2011, 03:46:39 pm

My FF Top 25

1. Uncle Ivan.... any questions ?
2. RD/PC..... 5A West ultimate homer !
3. B.G./QF...... don't ask why !
4. Ppop..... He likes cracklings !
5. Tcymyj..... Guy calls it straight all the time.
6. Paw Paw..... It's a 5A West across the river thing
7. Father Guido... A level head is needed on this board
8. Zebradynasty...... Guy puts out good stuff and P's them off !
9. Obi Juan.... He's mad at the world and every Liberal. Life aint that bad !
10. Bait shop..... Good Football guy and rumor has it he can cook !
11. Gatecrasher...... EL DORADO !!!! He has one team !
12. Venny..... Good football guy. He's way out there on other stuff !
13. Steve Perry... Drunken opinions are a commodity !
14. Xtreme Wildcat... A 100,000 watt flamethrower ! Gotta luv it !
15. Showband.... Dude sticks by his guns !!!!!
16. AW.....The King Lumberjack of Southeast Arkansas !
17. Rizzo/Briteontime
18. Valley
19. Lionheart88....Dude would argue with himself and never win a argument !

Legend

Bearcat85 ,mike bonds , bonecrusher billy o,RD, Ha Fan, many others that I've met over the years.

cuz

I'd have to go with bleudog,  he's always got stats to back up about any post and has helped many a poster on how too's and other accessaries........ :D

Lions84

Quote from: cuz on October 13, 2011, 11:13:02 am
I'd have to go with bleudog,  he's always got stats to back up about any post and has helped many a poster on how too's and other accessaries........ :D

Same here Bleu finds stuff no one else can.

Lions84

Username: Lions84Posts: 13,517 (4.855 per day)Personal Text: Clarendon Lion Football since 1909Karma: +674/-832Gender: MaleAge:46Location:Exiled in TXSite Width:Standard (990 px wide)Date Registered: August 26, 2004, 09:24:30 AMLocal Time:April 10, 2012, 01:34:57 PMLast Active: Today at 01:34:57 PM

I miss hearing from Mike Bonds

Legend

The Xbear and I had a bond. Just not the blow up doll type of bond

Walter

Mike is still around.  I have lunch with every month or two.

MA

I got hooked in 9th grade while in a computer class that I sat next to one of the star football players. He was always reading FF instead of doing his class work haha so I started reading. And thats where my name came from. His name was Kirk... he was a senior and one of the girls in my grade kept writing him love letters (he wasnt interested) she wrote him 6 letters in 2 weeks and in every one she spelled his name K-R-I-K.... K-R-I-K.. 6 love letters..... I told him I was gonna make an account and he told me he wanted to know who I was when he read my posts soooooo logically Krik6 came about. I havent talked to him in almost 7 years now but his name has lived with me on this site. Ive considered changing it.... But it would be like trading in old faithful for a new car... its just tough. This name means a lot to me now lol.

I took a year or so off simply because I didnt think much about it... but my senior year I got back on and havent stopped since. Love thi place. Good people. Fun reads.

DogsWin7

August 15, 2012, 05:45:06 pm #215 Last Edit: August 16, 2012, 07:45:54 am by DiehardFBfan
That's funny^

My early days are still pretty early only having joined in Dec.  but have to say, that GLion ALum ( My all time Fav and the reason I kept posting and reading FF. He was addicting  :'( FB and BB season is changed forever), bleudog(stats magician  :D), OldScrap (Good Christian Guy), Venny (He is a Hoot), ZD( He makes ff fun), baitshop( love cav. pizza), wendell( he writes good post,), whipper ( He is eager to learn and has goals),Oldman (well.......he is an orginal), AW ( still figuring him out ;D), True Believer( nice and love Arkansas State!), TXPiggie ( very nice), x1143( He posts great pics) and SouthpawS( great at student #s and AAA) TT(Greenwood Voice!) Steve Perry (ummm........he doesn't like you to grin) Valleysports ( loves tech!) BillyJack(to the point) Paw-Paw(great graphics) Oh ya and Hoghead! and a few more are great guys. I have really enjoyed FF.

MA

I got hooked in 9th grade while in a computer class that I sat next to one of the star football players. He was always reading FF instead of doing his class work haha so I started reading. And thats where my name came from. His name was Kirk... he was a senior and one of the girls in my grade kept writing him love letters (he wasnt interested) she wrote him 6 letters in 2 weeks and in every one she spelled his name K-R-I-K.... K-R-I-K.. 6 love letters..... I told him I was gonna make an account and he told me he wanted to know who I was when he read my posts soooooo logically Krik6 came about. I havent talked to him in almost 7 years now but his name has lived with me on this site. Ive considered changing it.... But it would be like trading in old faithful for a new car... its just tough. This name means a lot to me now lol.

I love this site. Great people. Good reads. and fun debates.

Hoghead

Quote from: Hoghead on October 05, 2011, 04:04:19 am

My FF Top 15

16. Wahls.......That guy aint backing down to nobody. Don't say nothing bad about DeQuenn and HSU !!!

Coach Venny Slocombe

Quote from: Hoghead on August 15, 2012, 10:01:12 pm

My FF Top 15

16. Wahls.......That guy aint backing down to nobody. Don't say nothing bad about DeQuenn and HSU !!!
HH, #15 and #16 are the same guy...lol...by the way, you came to this site on September the 19th 2004 and I joined on September 4th 2004...what month for FF...

Coach Venny Slocombe

Quote from: Uncle Ivan on November 23, 2009, 03:58:30 am
Also, with the talk of past escapades, I've always been a little jealous of the Stoneman.

His trolling of a fanbase back during the 2001 playoffs was so masterful that he got the opposing team's student section to make signs aimed at him, and they even got a chant going about him late in the game.  I have never been able to do this.  I still remember word for word some of the things he said that week, even eight years later.

You know that you're at the top of your game when you can draw that kind of reaction.
Back in 2005 I made the Subiaco Trojan student section chant, Venny, Venny, Venny at a basketball game one night at Mansfield. I had them threatening me and asking to meet me  before the game. Little did they know I was announcing the game that night. It was hilarious...I feel honored now that I have read your above post...lol...I have been reading through this stuff all morning and it is really fun and brings back some cool memories. Ivan, do you remember all the Shiloh bashing back in the day with the Williams boys? That was some fun stuff. You, RD and myself at one time drove those three crazy...

Earl is my Hero!!

Quote from: Coach Venny Slocombe on August 16, 2012, 09:02:00 am

My FF Top 15

HH, #15 and #16 are the same guy...lol...by the way, you came to this site on September the 19th 2004 and I joined on September 4th 2004...what month for FF...

I take pride in the fact that I have pushed the buttons on at least two of these so well that they received some "vacation" time as a result...

Hoghead

Quote from: Earl is my Hero!! on August 17, 2012, 11:55:53 am
Quote from: Coach Venny Slocombe on August 16, 2012, 09:02:00 am

My FF Top 15

I take pride in the fact that I have pushed the buttons on at least two of these so well that they received some "vacation" time as a result...
Thanks Venny.....!!! LOL ! Hey Earl who were the two baited into a vacation ? I think Ivan is in jail right now.

True Believer

I don't like any of you son of a guns.  :) 

Earl is my Hero!!

Quote from: Hoghead on August 18, 2012, 02:01:07 am
Hey Earl who were the two baited into a vacation ? I think Ivan is in jail right now.

Let's just say they may or may not have ties to a certain team that likes to play for the 17th place championship in football, and has been known to celebrate runner-up finishes with rings...

AirWarren

My early days on FF portrayed me as a jerk...

Oh wait...nothing has changed.

RB24VHSlegend

Quote from: Ramblin' Man™ on November 23, 2009, 08:58:11 pm
What's ole Gotcher up to these days I wonder? Haven't talked to him in awhile.

I'm baaack  ;D

Lions84

Quote from: Coach Venny Slocombe on August 16, 2012, 09:35:17 am
Quote from: Uncle Ivan on November 23, 2009, 03:58:30 am
Also, with the talk of past escapades, I've always been a little jealous of the Stoneman.

His trolling of a fanbase back during the 2001 playoffs was so masterful that he got the opposing team's student section to make signs aimed at him, and they even got a chant going about him late in the game.  I have never been able to do this.  I still remember word for word some of the things he said that week, even eight years later.

You know that you're at the top of your game when you can draw that kind of reaction.
Back in 2005 I made the Subiaco Trojan student section chant, Venny, Venny, Venny at a basketball game one night at Mansfield. I had them threatening me and asking to meet me  before the game. Little did they know I was announcing the game that night. It was hilarious...I feel honored now that I have read your above post...lol...I have been reading through this stuff all morning and it is really fun and brings back some cool memories. Ivan, do you remember all the Shiloh bashing back in the day with the Williams boys? That was some fun stuff. You, RD and myself at one time drove those three crazy...

I loved bashing on USC   after the Boonville Loss, the State Title Loss to Rison when they filled the WMS trashcans with their preprinted State Champ shirts and after the Slaugther in Jerry's World by Euless Trinity.

AirWarren

Quote from: AirWarren on September 14, 2010, 03:54:42 am
I started back in 01 on the katv website. Things got too rowdy and it was shut down. I hopped to the old hootens forum and the same thing  happend. Joined this one in 2002. Been hanging around, ticking people off every since. Love it. Great way to kill time and talk football. I try to come around only during football season so my stats arent that impressive for someone who has been on here for eight years.
Total time logged in:11 days, 11 hours and 12 minutes
1122 posts, starter, and by the grace of God my Karma is positive  8)

Well.....my Karma isn't positive anymore. Should have known better than frequent the Politics board and be a repub along with it.

AirWarren

Quote from: DiehardFBfan on August 15, 2012, 05:45:06 pm
That's funny^

My early days are still pretty early only having joined in Dec.  but have to say, that GLion ALum ( My all time Fav and the reason I kept posting and reading FF. He was addicting  :'( FB and BB season is changed forever), bleudog(stats magician  :D), OldScrap (Good

Christian Guy), Venny (He is a Hoot), ZD( He makes ff fun), baitshop( love cav. pizza), wendell( he writes good post,), whipper ( He is eager to learn and has goals),Oldman (well.......he is an orginal), AW ( still figuring him out ;D), True Believer( nice and love Arkansas State!), TXPiggie ( very nice), x1143( He posts great pics) and SouthpawS( great at student #s and AAA) TT(Greenwood Voice!) Steve Perry (ummm........he doesn't
like you to grin) Valleysports ( loves tech!) BillyJack(to the point) Paw-Paw(great graphics) Oh ya and Hoghead! and a few more are great guys. I have really enjoyed FF.

Still figuring me out? Come on, I'm a pretty up front poster!

AirWarren

My FF Top 15

Seriously? After all the debates, pM's etc and I don't crack your friggin' top 15? I thought we were bros man.

AirWarren

Been great reading through this again. Been some amazing threads over the years.

One of my favorites. The famous "Do u hav u McFaddn" thread. I literally was rolling through that entire thread.

Eddie Goodson

Quote from: AirWarren on December 21, 2012, 09:20:27 pm
Quote from: AirWarren on September 14, 2010, 03:54:42 am
I started back in 01 on the katv website. Things got too rowdy and it was shut down. I hopped to the old hootens forum and the same thing  happend. Joined this one in 2002. Been hanging around, ticking people off every since. Love it. Great way to kill time and talk football. I try to come around only during football season so my stats arent that impressive for someone who has been on here for eight years.
Total time logged in:11 days, 11 hours and 12 minutes
1122 posts, starter, and by the grace of God my Karma is positive  8)

Well.....my Karma isn't positive anymore. Should have known better than frequent the Politics board and be a repub along with it.
I made the mistake of accusing Bo of running up the score on CAC one year. I got slapped around more than Tina Turner. I should have just eaten the cake.

AirWarren

Bo only did what a private would do to him.

They can eat it along with the rest of them.

Hoghead

December 22, 2012, 03:32:59 pm #233 Last Edit: February 21, 2013, 02:12:56 am by Hoghead

My FF Top 15

17. Rizzo/Briteontime...He has great input. He's done eveything twice except embalm a body !
18. Valley...... He's all over the place with stories. Not clear what he's for or against. He wants to shoot everything to much and mount it on his wall !!!

Trying to get my Top 25 finished here soon AW. 9 more people to make it happen.

AirWarren

Lions84

I found FF searching for Ark HS football Scores back in 04.  I used to get the Home town paper but the USPS got so slow with it I was getting 2 weeks after it came out.  So one day I was searching and ran across this site and I have been here every since.  I remember we had more HS kids on here back in then because Schools were not filtering their internet as much as they do nowdays.

HorseFeathers

Quote from: Lions84 on February 15, 2013, 11:47:08 am
I found FF searching for Ark HS football Scores back in 04.  I used to get the Home town paper but the USPS got so slow with it I was getting 2 weeks after it came out.  So one day I was searching and ran across this site and I have been here every since.  I remember we had more HS kids on here back in then because Schools were not filtering their internet as much as they do nowdays.

I was a JUNIOR high kid back then :D...I'm a whopping 23 years old now and been here 10 years lol.

Lions84

Quote from: HF on February 18, 2013, 09:32:18 pm

I was a JUNIOR high kid back then :D...I'm a whopping 23 years old now and been here 10 years lol.

Yep your one of the ones I remember!  The 2A board was full of them from 11-3.30 most days back then.

Hoghead

Quote from: Hoghead on December 22, 2012, 03:32:59 pm

My FF Top 25

17. Rizzo/Briteontime...He has great input. He's done eveything twice except embalm a body !
18. Valley...... He's all over the place with stories. Not clear what he's for or against. He wants to shoot everything to much and mount it on his wall !!!

Trying to get my Top 25 finished here soon AW. 9 more people to make it happen.
Rizzo and Valley roll in at 17 and 18!!!!!!

Valleysports

February 22, 2013, 08:30:03 am #239 Last Edit: February 22, 2013, 08:52:17 am by Valleysports
19.  Hoghead...... Drunk Sailor, which might be the reason he can't keep up with Valley's stories.

DogsWin7

HorseFeathers

Quote from: Lions84 on February 20, 2013, 03:12:42 pm

Yep your one of the ones I remember!  The 2A board was full of them from 11-3.30 most days back then.

I was on all day...had that high tech dial up internet at home :D

Lions84

February 26, 2013, 02:01:44 pm #242 Last Edit: February 10, 2014, 11:50:48 am by Lions84
Quote from: HF on February 25, 2013, 02:18:49 pm
Quote from: Lions84 on February 20, 2013, 03:12:42 pm

I was on all day...had that high tech dial up internet at home :D

LOL Dail up today would drive me mad.

Manningfan

Quote from: rabs_fan4life on January 14, 2006, 10:23:41 am
I noticed a bunch of the football players getting on here one day in my accounting class my junior year in high school and were ripping some peoles heads off when a horrible statement was made about Lonokes disabled Coach Steelman and his legs being amputated...and I remember being so furious at the awful things being said about him that I registered and bit a few head off of my own!  Then I began reading the boards but never posted anything for about 2 years, and then last year  in my freshman year at college I started posting a lot and have been on this place 40 days, 2 hours and 35 minutes!  Oh boy! 
I got on because of Rabs

Lions84

Uncle Ivan

I remember when it was on a boards2go host.  Place was near lawless.  Lots of fun.

DogsWin7

Why did the rules become more strict?

olddog79

Quote from: DiehardFBfan on September 06, 2013, 01:46:03 pm
PC is creeps into every thing....like a disease

cuckoobird

a lot of kids now view the forum and I understand coming down hard on some of the language but at times it seems moderation comes down on something that they don't agree with like topics against THEIR team. IMHO moderators should be more objective than they are.

Eddie Goodson

Quote from: cuckoobird on September 06, 2013, 02:22:42 pm
a lot of kids now view the forum and I understand coming down hard on some of the language but at times it seems moderation comes down on something that they don't agree with like topics against THEIR team. IMHO moderators should be more objective than they are.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas