• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Dollarway at Mayflower

Started by eagles18, November 05, 2018, 09:26:29 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Dollarway at Mayflower

Mayflower
35 (81.4%)
Dollarway
8 (18.6%)

Total Members Voted: 43

Voting closed: November 10, 2018, 09:26:29 am

eagles18

Jimbo Morphis

Mayflower, Dway is poorly coached and won't have their officials.

CoolBreeze

Mayflower has gotten rolling since their loss at Glen /Rose. So will the clock at the start of the 2nd half.

zebrafan

hootingowl

Jimbo Morphis

Quote from: CoolBreeze on November 05, 2018, 10:43:58 am
Mayflower has gotten rolling since their loss at Glen /Rose. So will the clock at the start of the 2nd half.
You talk about Mcgehee's weak conference. Who has Mayflower beat on this roll since Glen Rose.

CoachGrizzly

Quote from: Oldman on November 05, 2018, 09:43:11 am
Mayflower, Dway is poorly coached and won't have their officials.

Dollarway hasnt had refs on their side all year. This game will be no different

Rida4Life

they have a common opponent in Parkers Chapel.... Mayflower put up 50 and won easy at PC while Dollarway had to hang on for dear life to survive Pc at Dollarway 26-21.

I'll take Mayflower by 30.

CoolBreeze

Quote from: Oldman on November 05, 2018, 12:38:39 pm
You talk about Mcgehee's weak conference. Who has Mayflower beat on this roll since Glen Rose.
Mostly teams at about the same level as Dollarway.

blackandoldgold

Went to Dollarway's last football game. They have good numbers. They have nice sized kids that are fast & quick.

If those DW kids had the benefits that some other programs have in which their kids start playing & practicing from the first grade on, they would possibly be looking at a long playoff run.

So after saying all that, I'm going with Mayflower by at least 3 scores.

Sick Dog

At one time Dollarway was one of the premier football programs in the state. Why don't they have the same opportunities?

CoachGrizzly

Quote from: Rida4Life on November 05, 2018, 01:00:13 pm
they have a common opponent in Parkers Chapel.... Mayflower put up 50 and won easy at PC while Dollarway had to hang on for dear life to survive Pc at Dollarway 26-21.

I'll take Mayflower by 30.

Did you happen to notice the monsoon at the Dollarway game where it rained hard the entire game?

1wildcat

Even Mayflower can't mess this one up. Mayflower by 28

The_Wesson_Blessin

Quote from: CoachGrizzly on November 07, 2018, 11:22:06 am
Did you happen to notice the monsoon at the Dollarway game where it rained hard the entire game?

I'm not sure that's going to help your statement much...from what I've seen from PC they have ZERO run game and rely heavily on throwing it. So they gave up 21, to a team that can't run the ball, in a "monsoon", and this is supposed to make Dway look better?  ???

panther07

Quote from: Oldman on November 05, 2018, 12:38:39 pm

Goodness..... How does every person play this card? Nobody has played anybody apparently.  Enough with this one.  It's becoming too cliche.  Even if it is true, we have to bring more to the table than this. 

RHScats

Who you have played speaks nothing as to how good you are.  All beating good teams during the regular does is give players and fans confidence. That is all, nothing else.

JeffSavagIV

Will be in attendance, thinking Mayflower runs away with this one but who knows. Once you get to the playoff, anything can happen.

Jimbo Morphis

Quote from: panther07 on November 07, 2018, 01:58:46 pm
Goodness..... How does every person play this card? Nobody has played anybody apparently.  Enough with this one.  It's becoming too cliche.  Even if it is true, we have to bring more to the table than this. 
When I need you help on posting I will PM you. Know your role.

CoachGrizzly

Quote from: The_Wesson_Blessin on November 07, 2018, 01:39:29 pm
I'm not sure that's going to help your statement much...from what I've seen from PC they have ZERO run game and rely heavily on throwing it. So they gave up 21, to a team that can't run the ball, in a "monsoon", and this is supposed to make Dway look better?  ???

PC's QB ran everywhere because of the rain a lot of the pass rushers were slipping and sliding through the mud. If its a dry clear game the ending would've been different

eagles18

Quote from: CoachGrizzly on November 08, 2018, 02:44:07 pm
PC's QB ran everywhere because of the rain a lot of the pass rushers were slipping and sliding through the mud. If its a dry clear game the ending would've been different
there QB run's everywhere regardless of the weather

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas