• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Newport vs Centerpount

Started by Gr3yhounds, November 03, 2018, 05:39:11 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Gr3yhounds

If Newport plays like they did against Osceola in the second half they win no doubt. But defense will have to step up to be a contender.

blackandoldgold

No disrespect to Centerpoint, but the Greyhounds should roll in this game. However they must overcome the season ending disappointing lose to Osceola to do so.

501Arkansas

CoolBreeze

sprained ankle

Looking for the Hounds roll quickly with this one.

Leo Marvin

Centerpoint has a big dude at TE! The Hounds way too much in this one.  Newport's defense will be looking to forget last week.

Newport 55
Centerpoint 14

Jimbo Morphis

Quote from: blackandoldgold on November 03, 2018, 05:55:35 pm
No disrespect to Centerpoint, but the Greyhounds should roll in this game. However they must overcome the season ending disappointing lose to Osceola to do so.
No disrespect but you suck Centerloint.

Thetruth11

HG Hornet

Quote from: Oldman on November 07, 2018, 10:04:46 am
No disrespect but you suck Centerloint.
I don't know who Centerloint or Centerpount is, and they may indeed suck.  I, personally, wouldn't get on here and say that any team "sucks", though, because you're talking about a bunch of kids.  How about........No disrespect, but Centerpoint probably won't win, in my opinion.

With that being said, I know nothing about Newport, but CHG played Centerpoint and defeated them handily.  Newport wins this game, in my opinion, for what its worth. 

Jimbo Morphis

Quote from: CHG Hornet on November 07, 2018, 10:46:28 am
I don't know who Centerloint or Centerpount is, and they may indeed suck.  I, personally, wouldn't get on here and say that any team "sucks", though, because you're talking about a bunch of kids.  How about........No disrespect, but Centerpoint probably won't win, in my opinion.

With that being said, I know nothing about Newport, but CHG played Centerpoint and defeated them handily.  Newport wins this game, in my opinion, for what its worth. 
Dude it was a joke. No disrespect but I'm picking you to lose by 45. Lighten up. Don't take yourself so serious because no one on here does. Enjoy life.

Thetruth11

Quote from: Oldman on November 07, 2018, 10:53:08 am
Dude it was a joke. No disrespect but I'm picking you to lose by 45. Lighten up. Don't take yourself so serious because no one on here does. Enjoy life.
Oldman has been my favorite poster for a while. Just tells it like he sees it.

CoolBreeze

Quote from: Thetruth11 on November 07, 2018, 12:40:04 pm
Oldman has been my favorite poster for a while. Just tells it like he sees it.
And he lightens things up, from time to time.

new2karting

rooftops

sprained ankle

Newport has nice facilities. Hope the Knights enjoy visit but come up short on the scoreboard.

Hornetzone

Center point coach Classless  act of flipping the Newport fans off. His attitude rubs off on his players. Very sorry of you. Enjoy the off season. Go Hounds! 

Hound father

Did not see this when did that happen

Hornetzone

When they were walking off the field

ARSOCCER2017

That is 100% false. Completely, utterly false.
Good luck to Newport the rest of the way.

football141414

Quote from: Hornetzone on November 10, 2018, 02:17:10 pm
Center point coach Classless  act of flipping the Newport fans off. His attitude rubs off on his players. Very sorry of you. Enjoy the off season. Go Hounds!
How awful of you to create such a lie. I was at the game and this did not happen. Centerpoints coach acted of class after the game.  THIS STATEMENT IS FALSE

KOJACK

Get to English class and quit making up lies...

Mallards

I think the knights got lucky there were terrible referees or they would have been blown out by 60+

new2karting

What made this bunch of referees terrible? They might get a call or two wrong but they didn't put 35 points on the scoreboard either.

Can you give a couple examples?

Just curious.

Gr3yhounds

If you check the cable 15 TV video. Link will be pasted below. Their was several offsides that wasn't called. Several unsportsmanlike students missed. I understand that the referees don't always see everything but when a player is in the backfield getting stomped and choked and they call a flag on both for unsportsmanlike for the kid on the ground that did his job it isn't good officiating. Centerpoint did have 1 interception that wasn't called. The penalty ratio was very lopsided.

HG Hornet

This is the type of thing that can get a teacher/coach fired.  I wasn't there, but I would bet that the Centerpoint coach would not do this.  There were zero issues at all when Centerpoint came to CHG this year......I mean none.  He didn't do this.   

Steel Curtain

I don't know who started this but I was there on the Newport side. It did not happen.
On to Mcgehee!

Leo Marvin

Quote from: new2karting on November 12, 2018, 11:36:36 am
What made this bunch of referees terrible? They might get a call or two wrong but they didn't put 35 points on the scoreboard either.

Can you give a couple examples?

Just curious.

I don't know that I would be any better, but the officials were pretty bad.  Lots of looking confused and standing around talking and not doing anything to help the game along. And lots of bad calls

new2karting

CoolBreeze

Quote from: new2karting on November 13, 2018, 01:12:43 pm
What were the bad calls?
Come on guys, it's time to stop beating this dead horse.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas