• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Gravette vs Lincoln! Lets Gooooooo!

Started by bilboswaggins, September 17, 2018, 09:19:40 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Who ya got?

Lincoln
3 (75%)
Gravette
1 (25%)

Total Members Voted: 4

Voting closed: September 20, 2018, 08:17:00 pm

bilboswaggins

Sportshawk

I would like to see Gravette win (grandkids in the system) but I think the Wolves will win at home.  The Lions are rebuilding and changing their program and it will take a bit of time to get things going the way the new coach would like for them to.  Lincoln is hungry and they do have playmakers, though some are injured I hear.

bilboswaggins

I still feel Gravette has too much talent on their team to let Lincoln score more than three touchdowns. Now it's time for Gravette to get the offense rolling and this should be a very close game and I'd say the most interesting game in the 4a-1 this week.

whippersnapper

I watched Greenland and Gravette scrimmage @ Lincoln back in August almost a full month ago. Score was 28-0 or 28-7 at half of regular football. A lot can between now and then but watching the gravette games on the laptop I don't see much difference. Offensively they seem to struggle to get out of a huddle and lined up before the playclock expires. Defensively they don't seem to have that intensity they had with lion legend Coach Mobley. Lincoln is banged up still at the skill positions but yet 10 different guys have recorded a catch. I think the wolves still win this one as long as they stay focused up.

Oldbadger

The Wolves will win this. 1rst time since 2013 they will go 4 and 0 to start the year.

nuttinbuthogs

Gravette is 0-3 and has been outscored 120-12.  I don't see much chance they can stop Lincoln.  Should be a comfortable win for Lincoln.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas