• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Bauxite Bye

Started by Dminer023, September 12, 2018, 10:56:27 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Dminer023

The Miner defense stepped up big last week against Glen Rose. They had 4 picks one was a pick six. Will the Miners come out next week after the bye and have a big game against Malvern?

Digger#23

Mulerider4Life

Quote from: Dminer023 on September 12, 2018, 10:56:27 am
The Miner defense stepped up big last week against Glen Rose. They had 4 picks one was a pick six. Will the Miners come out next week after the bye and have a big game against Malvern?

I mean I would say Glen Rose is tougher than Malvern. Malvern has struggled with depth and talent over the years with the white flight situation.

moneyminers

Quote from: Mulerider4Life on September 13, 2018, 07:46:15 am
I mean I would say Glen Rose is tougher than Malvern. Malvern has struggled with depth and talent over the years with the white flight situation.
what is this white flight situation???

Mulerider4Life

Quote from: moneyminers on September 13, 2018, 09:07:36 am
what is this white flight situation???

Ask anyone in Malvern. There has been a White Flight issue with fleeing to Glen Rose, Magnet Cove, and even Poyen. At one time, they would'nt let you school choice out of Malvern.

Dminer023

Quote from: Mulerider4Life on September 13, 2018, 07:46:15 am
I don't think that would cause any issue in talent Malvern has been known to have athletic kids. They had Demias Jimmerson last year and years before him they've had pretty good talent. I haven't heard a big name this year though.

DeeGee

I'm going with the Miners (not because my daughter is with the cheer squad.) I feel if they can beat GR and GR beat Malvern.  Odds are good for the Miners. Imo.
Yes my son played for GR when he was in high school, but now I have to cheer for Bauxite because of my daughter. This was a hard game for me to cheer for. Because I always cheer for the Beavers but now I have a Miner.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas