• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

3-4A Week 3

Started by PokeyRedskinStudentScout, September 11, 2018, 03:13:48 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Coltfan2005

VV really hasn't had football long enough to be a true rivalry of anyone. Why give up the "battle of the bell"?

Redskin2015

Quote from: Coltfan2005 on September 14, 2018, 04:07:10 pm
VV really hasn't had football long enough to be a true rivalry of anyone. Why give up the "battle of the bell"?
I'm talking back there we started scrimmaging walnut ridge not too long ago but that didn't last long cause they didn't get good looks of their offense, and I know when I was in school there was nothing I loved more than putting a hat on those guys at valley view there was a lot of bad blood between us two back when they were 4A

SouthsideSouthernerDad

Quote from: Redskin2015 on September 14, 2018, 04:03:36 pm
Highland used to be good rivalry before that I'd say it was valley view and if we wanna go way back there's walnut ridge and the battle for the bell
After tonight it may be Southside! Especially if it's a battle

Redskin2015

Quote from: SouthsideSouthernerDad on September 14, 2018, 04:21:55 pm
After tonight it may be Southside! Especially if it's a battle
Hopefully

Ghs21

September 14, 2018, 05:51:35 pm #54 Last Edit: September 14, 2018, 05:53:53 pm by Ghs21
 :o

PokeyRedskinStudentScout

I'll give y'all southsiders credit for the facilities. Nice place and well kept

SouthsideSouthernerDad

Quote from: PokeyRedskinStudentScout on September 14, 2018, 06:17:18 pm
I'll give y'all southsiders credit for the facilities. Nice place and well kept
Thanks We are pretty proud of them!

Coltfan2005

Quote from: 501Arkansas on September 12, 2018, 12:38:48 am
That's funny rivercrest plays defense? I 1-9 team from last year scored 25 points and one guy by himself had almost 300 rushing yards and you call that defense? Lol that's funny. Crest havnr seen a balanced attack yet but will Friday lol

Still funny about Rivercrest playing good defense? What do you call it now?

PokeyRedskinStudentScout

That game Rivercrest/Osceola seemed good from what I heard/saw of

Coltfan2005

Quote from: Ghs21 on September 12, 2018, 10:03:15 am
ywah when your missing 90 percent of your offense that's gonna happen.... if gosnell would have played them later in the year they would have won. Your crazy if you think they'd be a 4th seed.. in that conference. They played head to head with what I believe is the 2nd best team in the state in 4A last year on the road in Robinson

was Gosnell missing their offense again this year playing Nettleton and osceola?

Coltfan2005

Quote from: Ghs21 on September 12, 2018, 06:25:04 am
Osceola wins by two touchdowns. Yawl have to much confidence after beating paragould

Still got confidence in your predictions?

501Arkansas

Quote from: PokeyRedskinStudentScout on September 14, 2018, 10:02:25 pm
That game Rivercrest/Osceola seemed good from what I heard/saw of
Heck of a game. First half was all colts 0-16 . Noles had the ball 4 and 1 on the goal line and didnt score. Good defense by the colts. Noles played terrible first half. If hooks start Kam Turner beginning of the game, we'll be have a different conversation. Once Turner got in the game osceola offense started clicking. Colts couldn't do to much of nothing. Their defense showed up at the perfect time

Coltfan2005

even when they couldn't do "much of nothing", they beat Osceola.

501Arkansas

Quote from: Coltfan2005 on September 14, 2018, 10:30:37 pm
even when they couldn't do "much of nothing", they beat Osceola.
Yup

501Arkansas

Quote from: Coltfan2005 on September 14, 2018, 10:01:24 pm
Still funny about Rivercrest playing good defense? What do you call it now?
Yeah real funny

ISU7

Quote from: Ghs21 on September 12, 2018, 06:25:04 am
Osceola wins by two touchdowns. Yawl have to much confidence after beating paragould
Im still waiting on Osceola two td win and Colts beat them at Osceola. You should be full of crow when it comes too your hating of Rivercrest. Oh what was that score last week Gosnell at home vs Osc. Lol🐴🏈🏆💍 Try again later on. Lol you're too funny. 

ISU7

Quote from: Ghs21 on September 12, 2018, 08:08:57 am
There in 4A now now 3A . They won't be winning any titles there. If gosnell was in the 3 A any in the past 5 years I bet they'd have a few titles
Lol says the guy who Pirates lost their 1st 3 games to  from the 3-3A lol I know for sure that 2 of Crest state titles wins they beat Gosnell in both  years so nope you wouldn't won any titles in 3A and in case you didn't know Crest 1st state title win they were in 4A in 2002 and 2003 they were 4A and went too the state title games both years guess who else were in their conference those years yup Gosnell Pirates so out the window goes that lil theory so try something else. Lol Ghs21 aka can't get right.😂😂😂😂

ISU7

Quote from: 501Arkansas on September 14, 2018, 10:13:49 pm
Heck of a game. First half was all colts 0-16 . Noles had the ball 4 and 1 on the goal line and didnt score. Good defense by the colts. Noles played terrible first half. If hooks start Kam Turner beginning of the game, we'll be have a different conversation. Once Turner got in the game osceola offense started clicking. Colts couldn't do to much of nothing. Their defense showed up at the perfect time
First Crest led 9-0 at half so stop trying to make it seem like they didn't score in the 2nd half. Next it's easy for a qb to come in a game fresh and play good especially in high school where you have players going both ways in 90 degree heat. You and Ghs21 be so sure of yall self talking all that noise then end up eating crow buffet then finish it off with a bunch of if's for dessert. You guys are hilarious. Well let me get up and leave Seminole stadium i been setting here after the game all alone in the stands waiting on that first balance offense you talked about the Colts with no defense would see. They still haven't showed. Im really confused that a balanced offense with the game on the line against a sorry defense couldn't score at home from one yard out. Now that's really funny. Oh well 501 there's always next year. 🐦  Eat up bro.😂😂😂😂

Ghs21

Don't get to cocky just yet lol the two time raining defending conference champs come to town in two weeks

501Arkansas

How many cookies you want  O.J? Lol

ISU7

September 15, 2018, 07:32:33 am #70 Last Edit: September 15, 2018, 07:36:29 am by ISU7
Quote from: Ghs21 on September 15, 2018, 03:51:39 am
Don't get to cocky just yet lol the two time raining defending conference champs come to town in two weeks
Are you talking about the same team the 2017 3A state chanps have defeat twice during those reigning conference champs years. ;D 8) BTW Crest don't get cocky why would they, have you not counted how many times they been too WMS since 2000. So dont try and act like you wouldnt be on here bashing Crest if they had lost last night  ;D. Oh course I wish the Pirates good luck more than you would ever know since my son happens to be a sophomore on the team. #88. Good luck Friday vs Cave City. 8)

Ghs21

Quote from: ISU7 on September 15, 2018, 07:32:33 am
Are you talking about the same team the 2017 3A state chanps have defeat twice during those reigning conference champs years. ;D 8) BTW Crest don't get cocky why would they, have you not counted how many times they been too WMS since 2000. Oh course I wish the Pirates good luck more than you would ever know since my son happens to be a sophomore on the team. #88. Good luck Friday vs Cave City. 8)
yes that same ole pirate team! Week 5

ISU7

Quote from: 501Arkansas on September 15, 2018, 05:28:14 am
How many cookies you want  O.J? Lol
I would've took 16(# of pts Colts scored)  but you ate the cookie dough during the game so  they were never made. ;D 8

redandgray

If he would've had cookies at the game last night, he would've had to wash it down with warm drinks because Osceola had no cold drinks or ice.

Coltfan2005

cold drinks and ice were on the other side of the stadium.

501Arkansas

Lol you guys are funny man

Coltfan2005

not really funny. awful hot out in the stands with no cold drink.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas