• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

8-4A Week 3

Started by Sports Guru, September 08, 2018, 02:08:06 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Sports Guru

September 08, 2018, 02:08:06 am Last Edit: September 11, 2018, 01:26:08 pm by Crossett Eagle
Crossett at McGehee
Warren at Dollarway
Star City at Hampton
Monticello at Fordyce
West Helena at Forrest City
Dumas at Lake Village
DeWitt is Open
Hamburg is Open

McGehee by 8
Warren by 40
Star City by 25
Fordyce by 3
West Helena by 14
Dumas by 34

Full-get-it

Crossett by 20
Warren by 42
Star City by 16
Monticello by 24
West Helena by 18
Dumas by 20

LineStepper

McGehee by 14
Warren by 50
Hampton by 7
Fordyce by 7
Helena by 7
Dumas by 24

Eaglemaniac

Crossett leads McGehee 6-0 with 1:10 to go in half. I wasn't beginning to think no one would score!

AirWarren

Star city? Monticello score?

jimbojack

Thrasher

Quote from: jimbojack on September 14, 2018, 08:27:31 pm
Fordyce 32
Monticello 6

#billietempo #billiefast
Coach will be sick this week too.

AirWarren

LineStepper

Fordyce 41, Monticello 6 - FINAL

Sports Guru

September 14, 2018, 09:44:58 pm #9 Last Edit: September 14, 2018, 09:47:49 pm by Crossett Eagle
Eagles 6 Owls 8

Crossett Gonna have a long year..

Eaglemaniac

Quote from: Crossett Eagle on September 14, 2018, 09:44:58 pm
Eagles 6 Owls 8

Crossett Gonna have a long year..

I told you that after the first practice.

Jimbo Morphis

AirWarren

FF Secretary of Defense Flap_Jack48

10-12-2018, everyone circle that date.  Monticello @ Crossett, someone gets their only win of the season that night; the other team stares down a winless season.

My gracious, I would've never seen that one coming from two teams that from all accounts should have been trending upwards coming into the season.

Warren, Dumas, Helena-West Helena and dare I say, DeWitt have separated themselves out from the pack.  Hamburg likely has a good squad too.  This might be the strongest the 8-4A has been in some time.  Crazy to think that DeWitt has a legit chance to finish maybe as high as 3rd in the conference this season if things bounce their way.  I think Warren and Dumas are likely the cream of the crop though at the top of the conference but spots 3-5 should be fun to watch unfold.

Anything can happen--except Monticello getting a win.  This, friends, looks unlikely.

-Kyle

Jimbo Morphis

Quote from: FF Secretary of Defense Flap_Jack48 on September 14, 2018, 10:20:04 pm
10-12-2018, everyone circle that date.  Monticello @ Crossett, someone gets their only win of the season that night; the other team stares down a winless season.

My gracious, I would've never seen that one coming from two teams that from all accounts should have been trending upwards coming into the season.

Warren, Dumas, Helena-West Helena and dare I say, DeWitt have separated themselves out from the pack.  Hamburg likely has a good squad too.  This might be the strongest the 8-4A has been in some time.  Crazy to think that DeWitt has a legit chance to finish maybe as high as 3rd in the conference this season if things bounce their way.  I think Warren and Dumas are likely the cream of the crop though at the top of the conference but spots 3-5 should be fun to watch unfold.

Anything can happen--except Monticello getting a win.  This, friends, looks unlikely.

-Kyle
Dont forget Star City. The battle for last place will be more exciting than for first.

AirWarren

Quote from: FF Secretary of Defense Flap_Jack48 on September 14, 2018, 10:20:04 pm

-Kyle

I'm curious as to what the issue is. Is it injuries? Lack of talent? Lack of motivation? This type of offense is set up to get athletes in space, get rid of the ball quick and move down the field. Even if they aren't superior athletes. Just hard to believe coach Davis' crew last year provided that much of a drop off from this year. I think Monticello was spread last year.

bulldoghistorian

If my math is correct, the conference went a combined 14-8 in OOC games this year.

jimbojack

Lack of committed talent.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas