• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Rison at McGehee 9/28

Started by Zebras98, September 16, 2018, 08:42:24 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Winner Winner Chicken Dinner

Rison High School
30 (69.8%)
McGehee High School
13 (30.2%)

Total Members Voted: 43

Voting closed: September 26, 2018, 09:12:42 pm

Risonwildcat212

This game was a tale of 2 halves for both teams. Both teams had strong opening possessions, and good first halves. But that second half was kinda sloppy. Really happy the Cats defense played so well because the offense let a few get away from them. Overall great game tonight and really happy to get the win.

Jimbo Morphis

Congrats to Rison on a well played game. McGehee has improved a lot the last two weeks. Lost a good running back this week but got one of the injured back and need the other two.  Great play call by Rison on fourth down to put the game away. Look forward to my first trip to Rison next year. Also met your radio guys tonight. Nice guys.

Risonwildcat212

Quote from: Oldman on September 28, 2018, 09:52:34 pm
Congrats to Rison on a well played game. McGehee has improved a lot the last two weeks. Lost a good running back this week but got one of the injured back and need the other two.  Great play call by Rison on fourth down to put the game away. Look forward to my first trip to Rison next year. Also met your radio guys tonight. Nice guys.

McGehee played a good game tonight as well. Nothing to hang their heads about. This was just a great game of football played the way it should be, deep in the trenches on both sides of the ball.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas