• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Holiday On Ice--REO Speedwagon--and Rick Springfield...what a combination???

Started by rabs_fan4life, October 13, 2009, 01:14:08 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

rabs_fan4life

Ok so Holiday on Ice featuring Brian Boitano and a cast of champion skaters is coming to Verizon Arena on November 19th.  Now this is not what gets me excited...well maybe excited and puzzled at the same time.  They are also staring rock acts REO Speedwagon and Rick Springfield!!!  Now I'm still trying to figure out how the mix of Brian Boitano...REO Speedwagon and Rick Springfield all wound doing this together. 

It says online they are coming together for a Classic Rock Holiday Show!  Now I followed ice skating waaaay back when I was little and Brian Boitano was actually still popular lol...but it has been forever since I watched it now.  So I'm trying to convince myself I could sit through it if it meant going to see REO Speedwagon and Rick Springfield....both of whom I would really love to see!  Was too young to really enjoy either of them in their prime but grew up listening to them as a kid so I'd love to see them now!  But Holiday on Ice...really...mabye it won't be as bad as I'm thinking!  :-\  ???

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas