• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Defense

Started by 501Arkansas, September 29, 2018, 04:59:41 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

501Arkansas

How good is your teams defense this season? Points allowed, turnovers, yards allowed etc.

ROULETTE

Glen Rose is averaging just 10.2 points allowed per game and held the mighty Eagles of Mayflower to only 14 points this last friday while causing 4 Turnovers.  Glen Rose doesn't have a lot of speed but they play hard, sound football.

SR30

Glen Rose held Mayflower and the twins to 234 rushing yards 0 passing yards and 14pts...pretty solid

501Arkansas

GR looking darn good this season I see guys

501Arkansas

First 3 games noles allowed 24 pts in non-conference play and noles are allowing 17 1/2 in confs play. After taking the starters out in both blowout games teams scored a TD each in those confs games. Pretty solid, they are getting better each week.

athletic supporter

Atkins is giving up 7.8 points/game

501Arkansas

As a 3A-3 confs

Harrisburg 9.2
Piggott 15.6
Osceola 21.4
Newport 24.4
Walnut Ridge 26.4
Corning 27.4
Hoxie 33.6
Manila 38.4

snoopy22

Prescott has allowed two touchdowns with their starting defense.  Hope scored 1 and Mena scored 1.

FBGM501

A strong defense is at clinton. The points they have allowed don't tell the whole story because they have been blowing teams out and playing second string from third quarter on. They have a very strong defense line led by number 59. also their two linebackers are big and strong. this team knows how to stop the run

beach bum

October 02, 2018, 01:36:21 pm #9 Last Edit: October 02, 2018, 01:38:36 pm by beach bum
Quote from: FBGM501 on October 02, 2018, 12:24:53 pm
A strong defense is at clinton. The points they have allowed don't tell the whole story because they have been blowing teams out and playing second string from third quarter on. They have a very strong defense line led by number 59. also their two linebackers are big and strong. this team knows how to stop the run

I am going to assume this is a complete attempt at trolling because they are winning by an average of 17 points per game through 5 games. What coach in their right mind sends the 2nd string out on defense until the score is at minimum 4 touchdowns out of reach late in the 2nd half? So your coach sent out the 2nd string in a 9 point win over Melbourne and a 2 point win against Heber? Lol ok! Not one of Clinton's games ended in more than a margin of 35 points which is the mercy rule. No coach sends out their 2nd team defense until its at least close to that mercy rule number late in the game. When they get a big lead they could care less about scoring more, but do not want the other team scoring though to close the gap. For that reason most coaches will pull their offense before the defense in a blowout. Again, 17 ppg margins is not a blowout. When I think blowout I am thinking running clock in the 2nd half because they mercy rule is on.

Smackover Fan

Smackover is at 11.5 ppg. If you count defensive touchdowns, they look really good.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas