• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Barton @ Palestine-Wheatley

Started by Dembears, September 26, 2018, 01:45:10 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Dembears

What are y'all predictions for this game?

jbtiger73

PW's introduction to 3A ball. Played 3 2A lesser than opponents. Maybe hard for the PW offence to get going. But don't discount the PW defense. Very hard nosed. Not very fast from what I seen. But very, very disciplined on defense. PW will blitz every time if they can. Really wouldn't do too much of that against the bears and that offense. Dont think it will be a cake walk for Barton. But I can see the bears wearing them down eventually later in the game. 32-14, Barton

big E

PW will line up and make you defend the pass.  Our Achilles has been bad snaps hopefully that got fixed if so the offence is wide open on the ball next play. If not well defence will have to bail us out again , Barton has a good ground game , hopefully our defence can make them do something else. Looking forward to it though kinda like the old days Patriots and Bears should be a good crowd for homecoming safe trips up from Walnut corner.

Lumberjackfan1978

MomaLion

CoolBreeze

Bears maul Patriots. PW may come in 3-0, but as best I can determine their opponents, all 2A teams, have a combined record of 2-10.

Lions84

CoolBreeze

Quote from: Lions84 on September 28, 2018, 01:08:25 pm
Bears Maul Pats 44-12
Not even that close. But I'd say 58-6 definitely qualifies as a mauling.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas