• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Smackover posters

Started by WHITEchicken, September 23, 2018, 03:45:36 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Hawgpilot

Quote from: Oldman on September 26, 2018, 07:49:38 am
8 year old baseball not taken seriously? Where are you from? Man I have to go to Parks and Rec meetings over Parents and coaches and Tball games.

Lol!  I said nothing of the parents not taking it seriously!!  I've seen parents make complete fools of themselves over 8yr old baseball, in fact, just two weekends ago in Conway it happened.

DeeGee

Quote from: WHITEchicken on September 25, 2018, 11:37:19 pm

I am assuming you mean this Vinson. So yeah I have seen her before. My friend went to atlanta and watched your team get beat in the championship so maybe I do know what I'm talking about. You can also go to the WFA website and see where the Arkansas Wildcats got thrashed by the Orlando Anarchy. Now are you sure I am talking out of my head?

I just seen this. So now I  am responding. Yes thats her. I lied about nothing. I did not play this year. I have made that very clear. And if you honestly think you can keep up with her speed, yoodead wrong. Looks like 8th graders, then put a team together and play us. Why you keep dodging that questuon. Are you scared?  We don't play like wanna bes. We play hard and tough but I will come vack and play a game against you. But you keep dodging that, so keep washing in windex. We see right through you. You're real tough on the keyboard but when you get called out you avoid the challenge like you didn't see it. Some I'm gonna assume you never played football and are just on here talking while you are avoiding the real tipic. Do you accept the challenge????

WHITEchicken

If that is her then you did lie about her. You also said that y'all lost in the semis this year which is a lie. I am not going to get a team together and play against your team because I don't have to prove that I am good or bad at football because I am no trying to play semi pro ball. My playing days are over. Again I am not trying to discredit you as a female football fan/player/coach. I am however asking you not to call my character into question because I do not lie on here, I have no reason to.

Proud Buckaroo

So... How about those Smackover posters? LOL.  ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ???

Jimbo Morphis

Quote from: Proud Buckaroo on September 26, 2018, 01:45:19 pm
So... How about those Smackover posters? LOL.  ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ???
This is way more entertaining.

Proud Buckaroo

Quote from: Oldman on September 26, 2018, 02:09:25 pm
This is way more entertaining.

If this is your idea of entertaining..... Ahhh. Nevermind. I'm with you. It's pretty entertaining.

DeeGee

September 26, 2018, 03:27:48 pm #56 Last Edit: September 27, 2018, 05:10:34 pm by DeeGoldie
Quote from: WHITEchicken on September 26, 2018, 10:50:08 am
If that is her then you did lie about her. You also said that y’all lost in the semis this year which is a lie. I am not going to get a team together and play against your team because I don’t have to prove that I am good or bad at football because I am no trying to play semi pro ball. My playing days are over. Again I am not trying to discredit you as a female football fan/player/coach. I am however asking you not to call my character into question because I do not lie on here, I have no reason to.

First of all, I  was told they lost in the semifinals. I just looked it up and seen that the same team we beat in 2017 is the same team that beat them. So that's my bad for not checking for myself and going off an old teammates word. I did not intend to lie. That was a mistake on my part. My bad.
I know her stats I played with her. She is unbelievable fast and as you can tell in that video, no one was fast enough to catch her, she is hard to detain.
You don't have to put a team together, I was making a point that I will play you because you obviously think I have no knowledge about football. Well yes I am a woman and yes I  know everything about football.  That's why next month I'll be their corner and safty coach, because the coach asked me too since I  can not play anymore. To be real, I can't play anymore because I was diagnosed with 2 incurable brain diseases. I want to play but my neurosurgeon and the coach don't want to risk my life. Both are rare and they don't know what causes them and there is no cure for either on. Look those up while you're looking everything else up. They are Chiari Malformation and Intracranial Hypertension, also called psuedotumor cerebri.

WHITEchicken

Again I never said you don't anything about football. I hope everything works out for you medically. Tell Vinson she is a beast and have a great day.

Linebacker

What is he talking about? Pseudo tumor? That's 2 words not one.

DeeGee

September 26, 2018, 07:59:08 pm #59 Last Edit: September 27, 2018, 05:30:12 pm by DeeGoldie
Quote from: Linebacker on September 26, 2018, 06:45:23 pm
What is he talking about? Pseudo tumor? That’s 2 words not one.

Not with this disease it is a hyphenated word, Psuedo-tumor Celebri which is now referred to as Intracranial Hypertension. It along with Chiari Malformation are two very rare brain diseases and have the biggest suicide rate of all diseases. They are rare separately but very very rare to have them together. I have both, not him. Being a Nurse Practitioner , I am pretty sure that I know how to spell the diseases that I have. But it's no longer really called Psuedo- tumor celebri, it is now referred to as Intracranial Hypertension.  Why don't you take a moment and look them up before you correct my spelling, btw, look it up in a medical dictionary.  Please and thank you.

Lineman

Quote from: Proud Buckaroo on September 26, 2018, 02:43:33 pm
If this is your idea of entertaining..... Ahhh. Nevermind. I'm with you. It's pretty entertaining.
Its about as entertaining as watching The View

DeeGee

Quote from: WHITEchicken on September 26, 2018, 04:35:15 pm
Again I never said you don't anything about football. I hope everything works out for you medically. Tell Vinson she is a beast and have a great day.

I most definitely will tell her. As far as my medical, I  know my fate and I'm ok with that, I've accepted all that comes along with the 2. It's the living every second of your life in tremendous pain and your body fighting itself that's hard to live with. But I was taught to never show weakness so I just smile through the pain.
You have a great night as well.

Jimbo Morphis

Well the fun is gone now. Prayers for you Dee. If I can help you just let me know and I'll try my best.

Linebacker

It's spelled right but it's two words.

Robot Chicken

Dee I was wanting to be on your side, but with a statement like "she runs a 4.3" and we beat a semipro men's team I'm done. You girls couldn't beat most jr high teams in the state, let alone ANY men teams...And the fastest ever 40 for a women is 4.7 so get real.

Maynard G Krebs

CoolBreeze

Quote from: Maynard G Krebs on September 27, 2018, 12:08:50 pm
Pro wrestling is real.
Not to mention Santa Claus and the Easter Bunny.

xadboy

Quote from: CoolBreeze on September 27, 2018, 01:43:10 pm
Not to mention Santa Claus and the Easter Bunny.
Don't forget the Great Pumpkin!

DeeGee

Quote from: Oldman on September 26, 2018, 09:09:16 pm
Well the fun is gone now. Prayers for you Dee. If I can help you just let me know and I'll try my best.

Thank you. I've had 51 surgeries in the last 4 years. One reason I  haven't been on as much as I use too. It was a devastating blow to get those diagnoses. But I  have went through the grieving process and I  am ok with what to expect as they both progress. So now I just spend as much time as I can with my kids and 2 grandsons, yeap I'm a grandma now!  I appreciate everything you said and I know my friends on here will always be here for me. And to the person who keeps correcting my spelling of one of my diseases,  try living a day in my life instead of worrying about how it's spelled. I live through more pain in a day than most will ever feel in their entire lives. Again, thank you Oldman. Glad to be able. To be back on here starting a ruckus as I always have lol. For now I'm doing ok. Just healed up from surgery.

DeeGee

Quote from: Robot Chicken on September 27, 2018, 11:43:50 am
Dee I was wanting to be on your side, but with a statement like "she runs a 4.3" and we beat a semipro men's team I'm done. You girls couldn't beat most jr high teams in the state, let alone ANY men teams...And the fastest ever 40 for a women is 4.7 so get real.

Oh geez another one. I played with her. I know first hand what she can do and our team is legit. I honestly don't think any team in this division could beat us. Take us for granted, we like that. We have played several mens teams, they doubted us too because we are women. We only lost to one of them by 7 points.  Do better research. Not everything on the internet is true. If it was then by now I'd believe pigs fly and Elvis is still alive. 🙄🙄🤔🤔
We have nothing to prove. How many mens teams college included have brought home a National Championship Trophy?  Well we did, a womans team. And apparently made it back to the finals a second year in a row. Last season when they played, I had 11 surgeries from November 2017 to August 2018, so keeping up with them was really not on my mind, my life was.

imtie

Quote from: DeeGoldie on September 27, 2018, 05:27:27 pm
Oh geez another one. I played with her. I know first hand what she can do and our team is legit. I honestly don't think any team in this division could beat us. Take us for granted, we like that. We have played several mens teams, they doubted us too because we are women. We only lost to one of them by 7 points.  Do better research. Not everything on the internet is true. If it was then by now I'd believe pigs fly and Elvis is still alive. 🙄🙄🤔🤔
We have nothing to prove. How many mens teams college included have brought home a National Championship Trophy?  Well we did, a womans team. And apparently made it back to the finals a second year in a row. Last season when they played, I had 11 surgeries from November 2017 to August 2018, so keeping up with them was really not on my mind, my life was.

Dee go easy on the new kid (clearly young the way they talked to you) they just don't know.

HG Hornet

September 28, 2018, 10:19:21 am #71 Last Edit: September 28, 2018, 12:38:16 pm by CHG Hornet
Quote from: xadboy on September 27, 2018, 03:34:35 pm
Don't forget the Great Pumpkin!
Yeah, and you remember what happened to Linus????  Poor guy got shanked by Sally when he tried to hold her hand and she put a big dent in his head AND shook his face all up.  :)

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas