• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Glen Rose v Mayflower

Started by ROULETTE, September 17, 2018, 06:30:54 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Jimbo Morphis

Quote from: SR30 on September 26, 2018, 10:45:42 am
Glen Rose has lineman that have 4.7 and 4.8 speed. They have team speed themselves
😂😂😂😂😂

SR30

Glad your a believer to oldman. I can promise you my kid runs a 4.8-4.9 consistently. Beasley is at a 4.7.. yea I can put names on them. Anything else you wanna claim is not valid?

DeeGee

Quote from: SR30 on September 26, 2018, 10:34:58 pm
Glad your a believer to oldman. I can promise you my kid runs a 4.8-4.9 consistently. Beasley is at a 4.7.. yea I can put names on them. Anything else you wanna claim is not valid?

Good responses! +1

Linebacker

4-7 that's not very tall. He must be in jr high.

DeeGee

Quote from: Linebacker on September 26, 2018, 11:37:54 pm
4-7 that's not very tall. He must be in jr high.

Thats his 40 speed not his height.  Reread that post and maybe you'll get it this time.

Grayte88

Quote from: Beaverbacker on September 26, 2018, 09:05:08 pm
True Mayflower is 4-0. But who have they played.  1-3 CAC.  0-4 Marshall. 1-3 Parker's Chapel.  And 2-2 Danville.  I would consider that playing no one yet. So be proud of a successful record against a weak schedule so far.  BUT.... it gets real Friday night.
[/quote
Ok lol. Mayflower has 15 of the last 16 averaging  over 50 a game. The only loss was Rivercrest. The teams mf played has 6 wins and GR opponents has 5 wins and you want to talk about schedules. Lol. Danville is a pretty good football team and they definitely tackle better than Glenrose.  GR coach said it best on hootene . If our first guy misses the tackle then they are gone. Deegoldie, Are you researching both teams. If so, why not mention that MF has 2 all state players and sometimes 3 on the defense!!! But Glenrose defense is better. Laughable. Glenrose only has 28 players. I bet they get tired chasing the twins around in the second half lol

Grayte88

I meant 4 wins and GR opponents 5. And the team that beat GR put up 28. 3 of your opponents added together average less than 10 points a game. Lol. Two Rivers average 3 pts a game.  Malvern is 7 per game. Fouke is 9 per game.  Now you have one averaging 50 last year and this year. We will see what the defense has Friday.

baseball13

Quote from: DeeGoldie on September 27, 2018, 12:13:52 am
Thats his 40 speed not his height.  Reread that post and maybe you'll get it this time.

I think that was a joke. I don't think he is that dumb.

Leo Marvin

I hate to pry, but what size are these linemen? 

Grayte88

True Mayflower is 4-0. But who have they played.  1-3 CAC.  0-4 Marshall. 1-3 Parker's Chapel.  And 2-2 Danville.  I would consider that playing no one yet. So be proud of a successful record against a weak schedule so far.  BUT.... it gets real Friday night.
2 of CACs losses are Top 5 in 3a
Danville lost by 1 to Lamar(4-0) and MF(4-0)

KOJACK

Quote from: Leo Marvin on September 27, 2018, 07:43:12 am
I hate to pry, but what size are these linemen?
Read man... one is consistently 4.8 or 4.9 (depending on his shoes) and the other is 4.7 ;D

CoolBreeze

September 27, 2018, 11:01:26 am #61 Last Edit: September 27, 2018, 11:03:38 am by CoolBreeze
Quote from: Grayte88 on September 27, 2018, 08:16:25 am
2 of CACs losses are Top 5 in 3a
Danville lost by 1 to Lamar(4-0) and MF(4-0)
You make a good point, records do not tell the whole story, especially this early in the season. But usually these things become clear as the season continues and teams face more of the same opponents. For example, I remember a year before many FF posters were born when the Steelers began the season 1-4 but reached the Super Bowl.

Grayte88

Lol. I am a Steelers fan and they always start slow just like this year. Trade Leveon now!  I haven't picked a winner in this game. I'm saying if GR doesn't score 30 they lose.

ROULETTE

FBGM501

The two twins on mayflower will run over every glen rose player they are special D1 athletes

ROULETTE

Quote from: FBGM501 on September 28, 2018, 11:43:11 am
The two twins on mayflower will run over every glen rose player they are special D1 athletes

You're delusional, my friend.

big lefty

These kids are great high school players ,but special D1 athletes? I'm afraid not.

AmSycho

Unleash the speed!!!!! It's game day!!!!  8) 8)

big lefty

Mayflowers team is much like their fans ,,, late arriving

Grayte88

MF first play 85 td called back on penalty.  3 penalties in 4plays lol. Playing the refs too

SR30

And here come the "ref complaints" .. I think GR has had them called to

Grayte88

2 TDS called back in the first half. Cheating butts

SR30

Wow yep glen rose cheating... cant take loss without accusing someone. Just like a Democrat

big lefty

Mayflower ran into a healthy Glen Rose.

SR30

Mayflower will be hosting the state democratic convention.

SR30

big lefty

Think the kicker earned a scholarship somewhere tonight, impressive

Wrestlingbeaver13

I guess the answer to the question has mayflower seen a defense yet..... IS NO! AVERAGED 51. GUESS THAT AVERAGE WILL BE TAKING A HIT.

snoopy22

Yall only had two tds called back?  lol

WorkOrder

Looks like the big bad twins weren't so big and bad.

ROULETTE

I only recall one TD called back. And even then it still wouldn't have mattered. The refs called a lot of penalties on both sides.  GR just  has a good defense, point blank period.

ROULETTE

Quote from: WorkOrder on September 28, 2018, 10:44:13 pm
Looks like the big bad twins weren't so big and bad.

+1

They were athletic.  Just very one dimensional on offense

Senator Snuffy

Quote from: Grayte88 on September 27, 2018, 06:30:18 am
[/quote
Ok lol. Mayflower has 15 of the last 16 averaging  over 50 a game. The only loss was Rivercrest. The teams mf played has 6 wins and GR opponents has 5 wins and you want to talk about schedules. Lol. Danville is a pretty good football team and they definitely tackle better than Glenrose.  GR coach said it best on hootene . If our first guy misses the tackle then they are gone. Deegoldie, Are you researching both teams. If so, why not mention that MF has 2 all state players and sometimes 3 on the defense!!! But Glenrose defense is better. Laughable. Glenrose only has 28 players. I bet they get tired chasing the twins around in the second half lol

Further thoughts here bro??  I think GR proved my point tonight. Good luck the rest of the year though.

Senator Snuffy

Quote from: Grayte88 on September 27, 2018, 06:39:47 am
I meant 4 wins and GR opponents 5. And the team that beat GR put up 28. 3 of your opponents added together average less than 10 points a game. Lol. Two Rivers average 3 pts a game.  Malvern is 7 per game. Fouke is 9 per game.  Now you have one averaging 50 last year and this year. We will see what the defense has Friday.

I believe your team scored only 14.  Once again, Mayflower benefited from a weak schedule.  No hard feelings though, good luck the rest of the way.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas