• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Top 5

Started by Zebras98, September 15, 2018, 11:43:37 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Zebras98

Who are your top 5 teams after week 3?

jay nelvin

1. Booneville
2. Prescott
3. Glen Rose
4. Smackover
5. Mayflower/Clinton/Chuck

Leo Marvin

1. Prescott
2. Booneville
3. Osceola
4. Newport
5. Smackover

DeeGee

Quote from: jay nelvin on September 15, 2018, 11:57:55 am
1. Booneville
2. Prescott
3. Glen Rose
4. Smackover
5. Mayflower/Clinton/Chuck

I would have to agree.

CoolBreeze

Booneville
Prescott
Mayflower
Smackover
Clinton

Bearcatdad

1.  Booneville
2.  Clinton
3.  Mayflower
4.  Prescott
5.  Glen Rose/ Charleston

CURLEYWOLF24

1- Bearcats
2- Clinton
3- Curley Wolves
4- Smackover
5- Seminoles

Razorhummer

1. Booneville
2. Prescott
3. Clinton
4. Mayflower
5. Newport

501Arkansas

Booneville
Prescott
Mayflower
Newport
Osceola

ISU7

Quote from: Razorhummer on September 18, 2018, 12:51:48 am
1. Booneville
2. Prescott
3. Clinton
4. Mayflower
5. Newport
Switch Mayflower and Newport.

DeeGee

To leave GR out of the top 5 is just basically because you don't like them, in my opinion. Prescott and GR are always going to be top 5 teams in the 3A without a doubt. They both are tough to beat and play hard. I've been in this way too long to know the haters from the ones who actually put in some thought before naming their top 5 or q0 at that. GR has too many haters on here. It's 2018 you all, act like the adults you are and not a judgmental child. Each of you know darn well that Prescott and GR can have an undeafted conference play any year. They have the yeams and the coaches to do so. 🙄🙄 Ok, end of rant.
Carry on........

Leo Marvin

It was their loss to Bauxite and score against Malvern that took them out of my top 5, but they have plenty of time to change opinions.  Starting next week

CURLEYWOLF24

Quote from: Leo Marvin on September 18, 2018, 12:47:03 pm
It was their loss to Bauxite and score against Malvern that took them out of my top 5, but they have plenty of time to change opinions.  Starting next week
Same here.

ROULETTE

1. Booneville
2. Clinton
3. Glen Rose
4. Prescott
5. Mayflower

Coltfan2005

Quote from: DeeGoldie on September 18, 2018, 11:53:54 am
To leave GR out of the top 5 is just basically because you don't like them, in my opinion. Prescott and GR are always going to be top 5 teams in the 3A without a doubt. They both are tough to beat and play hard. I've been in this way too long to know the haters from the ones who actually put in some thought before naming their top 5 or q0 at that. GR has too many haters on here. It's 2018 you all, act like the adults you are and not a judgmental child. Each of you know darn well that Prescott and GR can have an undeafted conference play any year. They have the yeams and the coaches to do so. 🙄🙄 Ok, end of rant.
Carry on........

Perhaps they are not ranking Glen Rose in the top 5 because they don't believe Glen Rose is a top 5 team? Dismissing someone's opinion as childish and calling them a hater, just because their opinion is not your opinion? Other than prescott, Glen Rose has a cream puff of a conf schedule the last few years...so even when they were not a really good team they could advance in the playoffs against 4th and 5th seed teams. Snowflakes slam others opinions because they don't agree with it. having said that

Prescott
Newport
Charleston
Glen Rose
Mayflower

DeeGee

Quote from: Coltfan2005 on September 18, 2018, 04:29:30 pm
Perhaps they are not ranking Glen Rose in the top 5 because they don't believe Glen Rose is a top 5 team? Dismissing someone's opinion as childish and calling them a hater, just because their opinion is not your opinion? Other than prescott, Glen Rose has a cream puff of a conf schedule the last few years...so even when they were not a really good team they could advance in the playoffs against 4th and 5th seed teams. Snowflakes slam others opinions because they don't agree with it. having said that

Prescott
Newport
Charleston
Glen Rose
Mayflower

First off I'm  a grown woman, not childish. If you read my post correctly I said that is my opinion.  I didn't dimiss their opinion,  I  added mine. Grown thoughts. Seeing how I  have watched all these teams play for years is the reason for MY OPINION. Some teams get better with time, some don't.  If a team is not making progress than they either need better committed players or it's time for a new coach. Been there, done that. Won a National Championship. For you to come at me name calling, what does that say about your character? Trust me just because I  am a woman doesn't mean I'll sit back and take it. So I ask you not to call me outside my name again.  Have a blessed day!

DeeGee

Might I add that Bauxite is going to just get better and better because they have Fayettevilles old coach. And a win is a win. No matter if it's  by 1 point or 50. No team is going to blow out all of their opponents.  So in the end it comes down to who goes home with the win. Break it down to basic math.

Bearcatdad

September 18, 2018, 09:43:01 pm #17 Last Edit: September 18, 2018, 09:44:45 pm by Bearcatdad
Quote from: DeeGoldie on September 18, 2018, 04:46:18 pm
First off I'm  a grown woman, not childish. If you read my post correctly I said that is my opinion.  I didn't dimiss their opinion,  I  added mine. Grown thoughts. Seeing how I  have watched all these teams play for years is the reason for MY OPINION. Some teams get better with time, some don't.  If a team is not making progress than they either need better committed players or it's time for a new coach. Been there, done that. Won a National Championship. For you to come at me name calling, what does that say about your character? Trust me just because I  am a woman doesn't mean I'll sit back and take it. So I ask you not to call me outside my name again.  Have a blessed day!

If they don't have Booneville in the top 5 they are way out there!!!!!

DeeGee

Quote from: Bearcatdad on September 18, 2018, 09:43:01 pm
If they don't have Booneville in the top 5 they are way out there!!!!!

Very true!

870ARK

Top 5
Booneville
Prescott
Glen Rose
Newport
Clinton

WHITEchicken

Dee can you clear something up for me? Are you a woman? Did you win a national championship?

Razorhummer

Leo Marvin

Quote from: DeeGoldie on September 18, 2018, 05:01:27 pm
Might I add that Bauxite is going to just get better and better because they have Fayettevilles old coach. And a win is a win. No matter if it's  by 1 point or 50. No team is going to blow out all of their opponents.  So in the end it comes down to who goes home with the win. Break it down to basic math.

A win is a win, but Glen Rose did not win against Bauxite.  They were also beaten at home by a 5 seed last year.  I do suspect, like most good programs, that they will improve throughout the season.  But, right now, I don't see them in the top 5

elmerfudd

Quote from: DeeGoldie on September 18, 2018, 11:53:54 am
Carry on........

Top 5 teams don't require a "rant" to explain why they should be a top 5 team.

DeeGee

Quote from: WHITEchicken on September 18, 2018, 11:22:16 pm
Dee can you clear something up for me? Are you a woman? Did you win a national championship?

Yes and yes. 2017 Arkansas wildcats.  National Champs with 13 players. It's a semi pro womans full tackle football league owned by the NFL. I am not playing this year and don't know that I  will go back. I'm  getting too old and my body is worn from playing for 4 years.

DeeGee

Quote from: Leo Marvin on September 19, 2018, 07:27:30 am
A win is a win, but Glen Rose did not win against Bauxite.  They were also beaten at home by a 5 seed last year.  I do suspect, like most good programs, that they will improve throughout the season.  But, right now, I don't see them in the top 5

Do people not read these days???? I was referring to GR score against Malvern. I know Bauxite won, my daughter is a cheerleader at Bauxite.

jay nelvin

Quote from: DeeGoldie on September 19, 2018, 08:19:36 am
Yes and yes. 2017 Arkansas wildcats.  National Champs with 13 players. It's a semi pro womans full tackle football league owned by the NFL. I am not playing this year and don't know that I  will go back. I'm  getting too old and my body is worn from playing for 4 years.
That is pretty cool, congrats!

DeeGee

Quote from: jay nelvin on September 19, 2018, 08:27:30 am
That is pretty cool, congrats!

Thank you. You can look the team up on Facebook its Arkansas Wildcats.

DeeGee

If I knew how to put a picture on here I  would post a picture of me in my jersey and pads. But after all these yeats of being on here, I still don't know how to add a picture lol!

CURLEYWOLF24

Quote from: DeeGoldie on September 19, 2018, 08:45:58 am
If I knew how to put a picture on here I  would post a picture of me in my jersey and pads. But after all these yeats of being on here, I still don't know how to add a picture lol!
You wore #4?

DeeGee

September 19, 2018, 09:01:21 am #31 Last Edit: September 19, 2018, 09:22:24 am by DeeGoldie
Quote from: CURLEYWOLF24 on September 19, 2018, 08:52:01 am
http://www.wfaprofootball.com/wfa/wp-content/uploads/2017/07/champs-d3-2017-1.jpg
No. I was not in this picture.  I was with medical because I was tackled very hard and had to go to the hospital and I  had a brain bleed. But I  do have a lot of pictures on my phone, I  just don't know how to put them on here.  Thats. Nicole. If you count there is only 11 or 1w of the team in the picture. 2 of us got hurt. Mine was the worst so thats why I  say I  probably won't go back. I'll be 41 next month. But football is my passion so you never know. I might decide one day to call coach and tell him I want to come back.  My number was 28. I don't know why I was thinking 89, but she is one of my good friends and still plays.

DeeGee

September 19, 2018, 09:14:57 am #32 Last Edit: September 19, 2018, 09:16:43 am by DeeGoldie

DeeGee

DeeGee

https://photos.app.goo.gl/NVvXVzjgERVwZAkHA

Is this proof enough I'm a female???? What I actually look like when I'm not all sweaty and stuff from a game or practice.

Jimbo Morphis

Quote from: DeeGoldie on September 19, 2018, 09:28:34 am
https://photos.app.goo.gl/NVvXVzjgERVwZAkHA

Is this proof enough I'm a female???? What I actually look like when I'm not all sweaty and stuff from a game or practice.
Need more pics for proof. Feel free to send them just to me.

DeeGee

Quote from: Oldman on September 19, 2018, 09:31:36 am
Need more pics for proof. Feel free to send them just to me.

Lol. You have known me on here forever. You've already seen pictures of me that other people posted.

Jimbo Morphis

Quote from: DeeGoldie on September 19, 2018, 09:54:57 am
Lol. You have known me on here forever. You've already seen pictures of me that other people posted.
I'm 53 so I can't remember.

DeeGee

Jimbo Morphis

September 19, 2018, 10:48:23 am #39 Last Edit: September 19, 2018, 11:05:53 am by Oldman
Are you back in Arkansas and going to games again? I guess I assumed you had moved and shouldn't have, Maybe you just haven't been on here for a while.

Coltfan2005

Quote from: DeeGoldie on September 18, 2018, 04:46:18 pm

and just because you are a woman doesn't mean you aren't full of it. YOU are the one who came on here calling people "haters" and "judgmental children". You constantly use the "just because I am a woman" crap to defend you actions when someone calls you out. Grow up, snowflake. Stop using the gender as an excuse and you'll find out no one cares.

DeeGee

September 19, 2018, 11:58:08 am #41 Last Edit: September 19, 2018, 12:14:25 pm by DeeGoldie
Quote from: Oldman on September 19, 2018, 10:48:23 am
Are you back in Arkansas and going to games again? I guess I assumed you had moved and shouldn't have, Maybe you just haven't been on here for a while.

My son use to play for GR. He graduated in 2016. He is college now and my youngest is at Bauxite  now and on the cheer team.

DeeGee

September 19, 2018, 12:10:39 pm #42 Last Edit: September 19, 2018, 12:15:42 pm by DeeGoldie
Quote from: Coltfan2005 on September 19, 2018, 11:34:58 am
and just because you are a woman doesn't mean you aren't full of it. YOU are the one who came on here calling people "haters" and "judgmental children". You constantly use the "just because I am a woman" crap to defend you actions when someone calls you out. Grow up, snowflake. Stop using the gender as an excuse and you'll find out no one cares.

You humor me quite well. Snowflake, nah. I don't like the cold. It doesn't bother to me none that you don't like what I say. I see right through you like you're bathing in windex.  Your MAN POWER crap makes me laugh. We can do this all day. But really, ..... lol

Jimbo Morphis

Quote from: DeeGoldie on September 19, 2018, 11:58:08 am
My son use to play for GR. He graduated in 2016. He is college now and my youngest is at Bauxite  now and on the cheer team.
I remember that and you going to his games.

DeeGee

September 19, 2018, 12:42:46 pm #44 Last Edit: September 19, 2018, 12:54:20 pm by DeeGoldie
Quote from: Oldman on September 19, 2018, 12:30:27 pm
I remember that and you going to his games.

Yes sir.  Never missed a game, not even the away games. They went to State 3 times from his 9th grade year to his Senior year.

Coltfan2005

Quote from: DeeGoldie on September 19, 2018, 12:10:39 pm
You humor me quite well. Snowflake, nah. I don't like the cold. It doesn't bother to me none that you don't like what I say. I see right through you like you're bathing in windex.  Your MAN POWER crap makes me laugh. We can do this all day. But really, ..... lol

Again with a reference to gender.

Fourthdown

Best thread going this week :D

Jimbo Morphis

Quote from: Coltfan2005 on September 19, 2018, 01:16:35 pm
Learned on the news that Bert and Ernie have no gender.

DeeGee

Quote from: Coltfan2005 on September 19, 2018, 01:16:35 pm

Oh geez. Can we just pull your man card since you want to be so petty????? So in your words we can't say man or woman?????  Dang, you're thirsty.

DeeGee

Quote from: Oldman on September 19, 2018, 01:33:00 pm
Learned on the news that Bert and Ernie have no gender.

Hahahahahaha

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas