• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Nashville Coach

Started by WorkOrder, December 14, 2017, 11:59:25 am

Previous topic - Next topic

WorkOrder

Will Nashville Scrappers be looking for a new head coach? I saw today where Maxfield went to UAPB, figured Volarvich would go to Henderson.

snoopy22

I know he had a great offense at Henderson.....Would be a great fit.

Jimbo Morphis

Probably be a cut in pay but less recruiting.

SUGARTOWN

Nah, I heard he's going to Monticello.

FmrBillieFan

Quote from: SUGARTOWN on December 14, 2017, 01:23:50 pm
Nah, I heard he's going to Monticello.
Not good enough for Monticello....Might be a good fit at Drew Central....

Chief_Osceola™

Quote from: Oldman on December 14, 2017, 01:22:43 pm
Probably be a cut in pay but less recruiting.

Aaaaand....boom goes the dynamite. 

polksalet

I wouldn't blame him. It a "less than ideal" place to
Live.

Romeo

Maxwell signed an extension with Henderson State.

KASH dba The Lumberjack

Coach V isn't going anywhere. His cup runneth over with his opportunity to coach the worlds greatest Jr high team.

cuckoobird

Now that's funny right there

beach bum

I hear they are promoting the guy that bumps and stares down opposing teams' players....

SCRAPPER MOM#1

Quote from: KASH dba The Lumberjack on December 15, 2017, 10:07:54 am
Coach V isn't going anywhere. His cup runneth over with his opportunity to coach the worlds greatest Jr high team.

Is there another Jr high team 65-0? Just wondering. I wonder if there is "ANY" school with that record....

FF Secretary of Defense Flap_Jack48

Quote from: SCRAPPER MOM#1 on December 15, 2017, 06:58:47 pm
Is there another Jr high team 65-0? Just wondering. I wonder if there is "ANY" school with that record....

When will people grasp thg Junior High ball is just that....JUNIOR HIGH. Does it sometimes translate to high school, of course, talent is talent. Does it always project though, HECK no. I can think of numerous teams who have great junior high teams that are mid to low level high school teams.

Warren has had some less than stellar junior high classes come through that ended up producing big time in senior high.  65-0, impressive but those same kids have made it past the 2'd round only once since 2012 and that was a title in 2015.

Just don't start buying them rings like Monticello did with their 3rd and 4th graders......

-Kyle

polksalet

Warren lost more varsity games this year than our jr high has in like 8. Y'all could take some lessons.

STUNNA

Quote from: polksalet on December 16, 2017, 01:51:56 am
Warren lost more varsity games this year than our jr high has in like 8. Y'all could take some lessons.

Did all that talent transfer before the Dequeen game?

SUGARTOWN

December 16, 2017, 08:17:48 am #15 Last Edit: December 16, 2017, 08:19:54 am by SUGARTOWN
It's just a good thing there aren't playoffs for Jr. High...the Jr. Scrappers would probably lose in the 2nd round just like the high school team has the past 2 years.

Tigerdad2

Quote from: SUGARTOWN on December 16, 2017, 08:17:48 am
It's just a good thing there aren't playoffs for Jr. High...the Jr. Scrappers would probably lose in the 2nd round just like the high school team has the past 2 years.
Heard they didn't want to play the 1-4a in JR High

KASH dba The Lumberjack

Just wondering, are you going to get on here and try to pull all our man cards because you're in your feelings? It's Christmas time, cheer up!

SCRAPPER MOM#1

Quote from: KASH dba The Lumberjack on December 16, 2017, 11:58:07 am
Just wondering, are you going to get on here and try to pull all our man cards because you're in your feelings? It's Christmas time, cheer up!

Well, thank you and I am cheered to the max. I just thought, I would ask a "simple" question and as it was back when I was a regular on FF, this is the kind of stuff you get. Oh well, Merry Christmas! Peace!!

paraloma

Former Scrapper coach, Tim Perry was selected as Alabama 6A coach of the year at Wetumpka. They lost in the state final.s

Maynard G Krebs

Quote from: paraloma on December 22, 2017, 04:03:15 pm
Former Scrapper coach, Tim Perry was selected as Alabama 6A coach of the year at Wetumpka. They lost in the state final.s

Guess he is better than the Scrapper nation thought.  😳

ABC™

Great coach, he just didn't fit here.

scrapman

I heard that kid that walked on the field at the end of the championship game had a sign that said firebo.com.

Trojanbird

Quote from: scrapman on December 23, 2017, 07:36:48 pm
I heard that kid that walked on the field at the end of the championship game had a sign that said firebo.com.
I heard that it said " Who's My Daddy?"

KASH dba The Lumberjack

Quote from: scrapman on December 23, 2017, 07:36:48 pm
Your eyes are horrible. It read:

Nashville, waiting on that Jr. High team?
#secondroundagain

OrangeCrush.

It appears head coach won't be the position that could come open this offseason.

Jimbo Morphis

Quote from: OrangeCrush. on January 08, 2018, 03:14:28 pm
It appears head coach won't be the position that could come open this offseason.
Dc getting the Vilonia job?

OrangeCrush.

cuckoobird

Shouldn't be a loss for Nashville. Unless, he was the coach giving forearm shivers on the sideline to intimidate other players

WorkOrder

Quote from: cuckoobird on January 08, 2018, 04:14:36 pm
Shouldn't be a loss for Nashville. Unless, he was the coach giving forearm shivers on the sideline to intimidate other players

He's that guy

Danold Dump

That's amazing and all, but the point of Jr. High is to prepare for Sr. High.  Why in the world is everyone so hype about Jr. high.  Hopefully for the Scrappers that will carry over to Sr. High.  Nobody gets rings in Jr. High....the Dump has spoken...dump out

Untimeddown

I smell the dump.  I have heard that ring representatives have been asked to come up with a design for 69 wins.   Do you know of another JR high that has accomplished this?

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas