• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Smackover @ McGehee.

Started by Proud Buckaroo, October 24, 2016, 04:25:29 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Proud Buckaroo

dragondad

CoolBreeze

McGehee's going to pay for Smackover's disapppointment over last week's loss. Bucks big.

Proud Buckaroo

Quote from: CoolBreeze on October 24, 2016, 05:02:39 pm
McGehee's going to pay for Smackover's disapppointment over last week's loss. Bucks big.

I believe I can agree with this one... Smackover by 24.

Headhunter15

Skip Baymore

Quote from: Proud Buckaroo on October 24, 2016, 05:06:40 pm
I believe I can agree with this one... Smackover by 24.

The Bucks are clearly the better team in this one, this year, and I think by 24 is a solid prediction.

Jimbo Morphis

I'll bet a lot of money Smorphlet doesn't win by 24. Just pm me. Bankroll is pretty big.

Headhunter15

Quote from: Oldman on October 25, 2016, 08:53:51 am
I'll bet a lot of money Smorphlet doesn't win by 24. Just pm me. Bankroll is pretty big.
I agree with that 24. I say 35 lol but no really I remember back when these two teams would be playing for the conference championship and the game threads were 3+ pages long. Times have changed fast . I don't even see the score going past 24 honestly tho just my opinion

Paperman

PB y'all obviously ain't last years bunch of thugs and athletes but y'all still are good enough to roll past the Oels comfortably! (No disrespect meant by thugs) Buckaroos by 4 Tds!

Proud Buckaroo

Quote from: Oldman on October 25, 2016, 08:53:51 am

Are you saying we win by more than 24?

Lions84

Jimbo Morphis

Quote from: Proud Buckaroo on October 27, 2016, 07:59:35 am
Are you saying we win by more than 24?
Or less just not by 24 lol. You are catching on.

Football Factory

What has happened in McGehee?

Proud Buckaroo

Will any of the Owls be out for this game or is everyone healthy?

Jimbo Morphis

Quote from: Proud Buckaroo on October 27, 2016, 01:25:49 pm
Will any of the Owls be out for this game or is everyone healthy?
I don't know.

Jimbo Morphis

Quote from: Football Factory on October 27, 2016, 10:44:38 am
What has happened in McGehee?
Lack of participation, lack of blocking, lack of tackling, no lack of penalties, no lack of turnovers, defensive line will jump on any 3rd and 5 or less, coaches suck, fans suck, clock guy sucks, don't throw enough, throw too much, offense is old fashioned, school is too hard to play football, parents don't like the coach, parents don't like football, kids concentrating on a sport they're not that good at and Obamcare. If I hear anymore I will update.

Proud Buckaroo

Quote from: Oldman on October 27, 2016, 01:38:41 pm
Lack of participation, lack of blocking, lack of tackling, no lack of penalties, no lack of turnovers, defensive line will jump on any 3rd and 5 or less, coaches suck, fans suck, clock guy sucks, don't throw enough, throw too much, offense is old fashioned, school is too hard to play football, parents don't like the coach, parents don't like football, kids concentrating on a sport they're not that good at and Obamcare. If I hear anymore I will update.

I heard insurance sucks in McGehee too. lol.

owl84

He's not joking. They are complaining about it all. Lol

Proud Buckaroo

Don't you just love the coaches that are in the stands?

Headhunter15

Mcgehee waiting on basketball season. It's gone be an ugly one in smackover for basketball

Jimbo Morphis

Quote from: Headhunter15 on October 27, 2016, 02:44:26 pm
Mcgehee waiting on basketball season. It's gone be an ugly one in smackover for basketball
What is basketball?

Proud Buckaroo

Quote from: Headhunter15 on October 27, 2016, 02:44:26 pm

Yeah. It will be. We had one player who was going To be the superstar...

Jimbo Morphis

Quote from: Proud Buckaroo on October 27, 2016, 03:08:22 pm
Yeah. It will be. We had one player who was going To be the superstar...
And an all world receiver.

Proud Buckaroo

Quote from: Oldman on October 27, 2016, 03:14:14 pm
And an all world receiver.

I don't know for certain about that one. I watched him play one game for Smackover.

Headhunter15

I do know that smackover is in store for a very good offensive line in the coming years lol that's a plus. Big ole boys in junior high

Proud Buckaroo

Quote from: Headhunter15 on October 27, 2016, 03:19:04 pm
I do know that smackover is in store for a very good offensive line in the coming years lol that's a plus. Big ole boys in junior high

Very talented group of kids. They haven't lost many games since being together. Almost like last years group. Not saying they have two D1 potential players yet but they are a very good group. 

Jimbo Morphis

Quote from: Proud Buckaroo on October 27, 2016, 03:17:01 pm
I don't know for certain about that one. I watched him play one game for Smackover.
Pretty sure you touted him preseason.

Proud Buckaroo

Quote from: Oldman on October 27, 2016, 03:42:40 pm
Pretty sure you touted him preseason.

I did. Because he had the opportunity to help us out this year at WR. Cannot change what happened. But, it is. What it is.

BAMA#16

It's a little early PB, but how do Smack and the Tigers match up in the second round? It ought to be an interesting game, long road trip though.

Jimbo Morphis

Quote from: BAMA#16 on October 27, 2016, 04:02:06 pm
It's a little early PB, but how do Smack and the Tigers match up in the second round? It ought to be an interesting game, long road trip though.
What tigers?

Proud Buckaroo

Headhunter15

Our DB's have to play smarter and be more alert if they wanna win that game. The scoring won't even be a problem I think but stopping the pass against JC was terrible so lord knows what it'll be like against a team with an accurate quarterback.

BAMA#16

Quote from: Headhunter15 on October 27, 2016, 04:29:57 pm
Our DB's have to play smarter and be more alert if they wanna win that game. The scoring won't even be a problem I think but stopping the pass against JC was terrible so lord knows what it'll be like against a team with an accurate quarterback.
I'm not underestimating both defenses, I think both squads will come to play. I was curious to see what happened when our QB finally got pressured in a game, he's a lot stronger than I realized.

Proud Buckaroo

Quote from: BAMA#16 on October 27, 2016, 08:25:44 pm
I'm not underestimating both defenses, I think both squads will come to play. I was curious to see what happened when our QB finally got pressured in a game, he's a lot stronger than I realized.

Just remember that three of those players that were putting Jackson under pressure still play for Smackover. ;)

Rucks, white and reeves.

BAMA#16

Quote from: Proud Buckaroo on October 27, 2016, 08:30:19 pm
Just remember that three of those players that were putting Jackson under pressure still play for Smackover. ;)

Rucks, white and reeves.
I realize that, and I'm already looking forward to this game. I think it will be tougher than the quarterfinal game.

Proud Buckaroo

Quote from: BAMA#16 on October 27, 2016, 08:35:31 pm
I realize that, and I'm already looking forward to this game. I think it will be tougher than the quarterfinal game.

We just got to make sure we win this game and the next one. I don't want to overlook anyone. Even with all the issues that McGehee is having right now. They are still a good team.

Headhunter15

Quote from: BAMA#16 on October 27, 2016, 08:35:31 pm

Let's slow down on that talk for now. Still got mcgehee and genoa and at this rate anything can happen . We'll pick back up with this in about 2 weeks mates. What mcgehee got that should be circled on the depth chart?

Proud Buckaroo

Quote from: Headhunter15 on October 27, 2016, 08:39:34 pm
Let's slow down on that talk for now. Still got mcgehee and genoa and at this rate anything can happen . We'll pick back up with this in about 2 weeks mates. What mcgehee got that should be circled on the depth chart?

FB, WB, RB and QB. All Very good sophmores.

Headhunter15

Soooo theoretically the next 2 years after this one mcgehee should and could be back in top 10 of 3A right?

Proud Buckaroo

Quote from: Headhunter15 on October 27, 2016, 08:41:38 pm
Soooo theoretically the next 2 years after this one mcgehee should and could be back in top 10 of 3A right?

It's very possible. We could do the same thing with the 9th graders being 10th graders next year.

Headhunter15

Hope so and if I'm thinking right.. if smackover beats mcgehee and lake village wins out which is possible having genoa and fouke left then wouldn't lake village be 5 and fouke be 4?

Proud Buckaroo

Quote from: Headhunter15 on October 27, 2016, 08:45:53 pm
Hope so and if I'm thinking right.. if smackover beats mcgehee and lake village wins out which is possible having genoa and fouke left then wouldn't lake village be 5 and fouke be 4?

If lake village wins out they would be the 4th seed. Because if they beat Fouke. They get head to head. Regardless of points. Fouke would then be the 5th seed.

Proud Buckaroo

Now.... If McGehee and junction beat Fordyce. We beat McGehee. It will be a mess. Lol.

I don't see that happening though.

As of now I see it being this way,

1. Fordyce.
2. JC.
3. Smackover.
4. Lake village.
5. Fouke.

Headhunter15

Idk if I want mcgehee and JC to beat fordyce or not lol

Proud Buckaroo

I'm curious to know if we use any of the 9th graders in the playoffs or last two games any..

Headhunter15

Maybe special teams if at all

BUCK FEVER

I see this game a little closer than most, Bucks played pretty good D last week, should win, if that same Buck defense shows up and not the one against 4DYCE and CHG.

Football Factory

Quote from: Oldman on October 27, 2016, 01:38:41 pm
After seeing them at Homecoming for the 1st time I can agree with some of those.

Jimbo Morphis

Quote from: Football Factory on October 28, 2016, 08:54:19 am
After seeing them at Homecoming for the 1st time I can agree with some of those.
The clock guy sucking?

Headhunter15

Old man is the funniest dude on FF hands down 😂

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas