• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

4-3A playoff discussion

Started by Mr.Bearded, October 23, 2016, 07:08:12 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Mr.Bearded

So the 1 and 2 seeds are set. Paris and Lamar will fight for 3 and 4 with Perryville getting the 5.
1.Charleston
2.Atkins
3.Paris
4.Lamar
5.Perryville
Based off of what I have seen from Lamar and Paris I think Paris will beat Lamar. Just my opinion what's everyone else thinking? And how far do we see each team going? I think the only two that can make a deep run are Charleston and Atkins, with Ctown as my favorite to take it all.

Lineman

I think if Lamar plays physical they will beat Paris.  The eagles seemed like they didn't enjoy contact very much.

beach bum

I am not sure what to think when Paris and Lamar play on week 10 as to who will win. Had Cedarville snuck that near upset of Lamar things could have got a little hazy between Paris/Lamar/Perryville and Cedarville could have actually made the Paris vs. Cedarville game relevant this week had they snuck that against Lamar. All in all I agree with the conference assessment in the playoffs you listed. I don't know if Lamar or Paris wins their first round game, but I think they both play close games as the matchups aren't too terrible for the 3 and 4 seed in the playoffs in round 1. I don't know if they would be favored, but could certainly get through to round 2. Perryville is the only one who we know won't advance as the 5 seed.

Red Devil Dad

Charleston is headed to the Rock this year.

I think Atkins can make a good run.

Paris and Lamar should be a great game. If Lamar has a healthy HD they can win. Without, I think Paris wins.

ChucktownTiger

Lineman

ladiesman1984

Quote from: Mr.Bearded on October 23, 2016, 07:08:12 pm
So the 1 and 2 seeds are set. Paris and Lamar will fight for 3 and 4 with Perryville getting the 5.
1.Charleston
2.Atkins
3.Paris
4.Lamar
5.Perryville
Based off of what I have seen from Lamar and Paris I think Paris will beat Lamar. Just my opinion what's everyone else thinking? And how far do we see each team going? I think the only two that can make a deep run are Charleston and Atkins, with Ctown as my favorite to take it all.
I agree. Obviously pulling for Paris to pull a couple upsets, but Charleston definitely has a legitimate chance at the title this year.

Mr.Bearded

Lineman I'm gonna have to disagree with you. When Perryville played Paris it was the most physical game we were in all year. Paris just looked like a much better team than what I expected to see.

The Dynasty

Quote from: Mr.Bearded on October 24, 2016, 01:01:02 pm
Lineman I'm gonna have to disagree with you. When Perryville played Paris it was the most physical game we were in all year. Paris just looked like a much better team than what I expected to see.

It just depends on what Lamar team shows up. The one that played Atkins is good enough to beat Paris. The one that played Cedarville isn't.

Lineman

Quote from: Mr.Bearded on October 24, 2016, 01:01:02 pm
By halftime the Eagles were tired of Charleston hitting on them.

The Dynasty

Quote from: Lineman on October 24, 2016, 01:32:14 pm
By halftime the Eagles were tired of Charleston hitting on them.

Who hasn't been Lineman?

Lineman

RTF

Lineman.

You might want to buy them a drink first?

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas